Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) (126868 Views)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Aboki relax, we have Ghana as example, the French Revolution and the rest. But unfortunately you only know how to point at bad examples
Neddstark:

Like Libya right?

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
Is buhari the first president from the North? He succeeded in divided Nigeria by his nepotism and favouritism.
namdi kanu divaded Nigeria from north to south, Buhari only favoured the north and west because of of the hate the east had for him.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Naija4love(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
You no see this

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Difrent: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
dazzlingd:

Na your fada be omo irankiran, wetin concern me politically corrupt obas

No
Na your father , bastard
You don't have King in your place that's why you spew trash.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Dpharisee: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Why won't people say that .look at this thread for example see how you people are making jest of a monarch in yorubaland , Yoruba people know where to draw the line , as the saying goes " that we are in disagreement doesnt mean we should wish each other death "

Oba that became spokesman of APC is that one an Oba with 5000 bags of Govt rice palliative stored in his palace while his subjects go hungry. Did you anyone insulting the Oonj of Ife or the Obi of Onitsha, they respected themselves as father's to everyone residing in their domain.
This ex policemen is a former member of SARS and he carried SARS behaviour to the palace as O.
Igbos you are calling are carrying out their own protests against politicians in their areas with curfew declared

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by sweetrace(f): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Wawelexy:

Hello sir, are u for real or u just being sarcastic?

A whole king a distributor of rice? And he doesn't own a shop or warehouse but chooses his palace to be his store? Nawa for u o.

He should have just include beans, garri, and semo then put an advert outside his palace so we lagosian can patronise him.

Even the iyaloja general does not stack food in her resident..

Oba ton ta iresi...

You see how you jump to conclusions!!! I am female. Beside my moniker is the letter f for female, yet you address me like you’re addressing a man. That is how You think you can decide how someone should live his life. If he or any of his wives decide to sell or distribute rice as an additional source of income, how is that anyone’s business?
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Geeflow(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Who needs enemies with friends like you ?

See how you contrdict yourself ,you say you talk about business and investment,yet you encourage your people to destroy another man's investment because he is not FROM YOUR TRIBE,SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN UNITY.

You and your people making jest of our Oba will not be forgotten

are you not even ashamed to call that greedy man an "oba"?

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Everything na politics to them. Why not give the palliative directly to people
ZUBY77:

Please who gave the palliative to the Religious and Traditional Leaders?
Or do they just give palliative and go home without knowing if it was shared or not.

This is just the problem with empty heads
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by sweetrace(f): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

Oba that became spokesman of APC is that one an Oba with 5000 bags of Govt rice palliative stored in his palace while his subjects go hungry. Did you anyone insulting the Oonj of Ife or the Obi of Onitsha, they respected themselves as father's to everyone residing in their domain.
This ex policemen is a former member of SARS and he carried SARS behaviour to the palace as O.
Igbos you are calling are carrying out their own protests against politicians in their areas with curfew declared

How do you know the rice is government rice palliative?
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Mccullum: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2020
All Yorubas should withdraw from the destruction going in Lagos. We cannot be destroying our homes, lands and heritage because of protests and one person.
If you are against Tinubu, it does not add up to start destroying companies that employ and feed our people.
Every sane Yoruba should desist from the wanton destruction in Lagos and other parts of Southwest.
It is easier to destroy than to build. How long would it take us to repair the damages caused by the Youths?
I support peaceful protest but not the violent dimension it has assumed in the last two days.
Violence can only worsen our situation. It does not improve anything.
The peaceful protests accross the country have received both local and international attention and Governments have made promises to address every injustice brought about by actions and inactions of police and reform the organization.
Let us give peace a chance. Without peace there cannot be development.
Let us say No to Violence.
ENDVIOLENCE, ENDPROTESTS,
ENDDESTRUCTION,
Tinubu is just one man in Yoruba. He is human and cannot be perfect.
Let us pardon him for whatsoever he might have done to wrong us.
No one should destroy our national asset.
END PROTEST END VIOLENCE NOW.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by authority2006(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Lagoon0:

Then the culprit are who ? Hypocrite

You have seen the names, now tell me.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
Aboki relax, we have Ghana as example, the French Revolution and the rest. But unfortunately you only know how to point at bad examples
revolution in Nigeria will end like that of Libya, the only day I will take any revolution in Nigeria is ehen the youth of every corner come togther as one for one common goal without any secrete plane or inner agendas, although I believe that day Isn't far.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:

Number....

Size...

Counting....

Do you know what space 100 bags.... 1,000 bags would take ?

Now imagine 5,000!
seems they were small bags o
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
They should also go after his chiefs, they are all partners in crime.

All traditional rulers in Nigeria are thieves, no difference between them and polithiefcians......Just imagine the bags of rice a single person stored in his house because of greed.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by martineverest(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:
This is fake for Gods sake. Nairaland should do something about all these fake news
my thought too
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by sweetrace(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Akaegwu:

From the video, the bags are 10kg bags not 50kg.

I don’t understand. Are you saying people are not allowed to sell 10kg bags of rice?
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Dangrace01: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
sweetrace:

How do you know he is not a distributor? No one can have all that in his house just for his household consumption. He is not a good person does not give room for the lies.

The oba na customs officer we dey seize bags of rice?

It can't be up to 5k bags na just exaggeration

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:

namdi kanu divaded Nigeria from north to south, Buhari only favoured the north and west because of of the hate the east had for him.

Which hatred? Are you referring to hundred of millions of Nigerians that have been improvised by his administration?

O boy use your brain for once, if you don't have need for you can as well give it to g boys. At least they will mine it and make use of it. grin

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by danielistics(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
A bag of rice costs about 30k, which means the oba was hoarding about N150m worth of food meant for the people, chai.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari favoured the North alone , yes... North alone stop decieving yourself. Northerners are incharge of a federal government parastatals. Igbos don't hate buhari, rather say buhari hates Igbos and the whole south. Those he has been appointing are Muslim and 90% Fulani
spendoon:

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Enigma001: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Guys please help. I and my family have not had anything to eat since yesterday. We work for our daily survival. Prices of food items are crazy right now.

I've been quite unemployed for a while and I'm down spending my savings.

Please do not let us die of hunger.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by loveth360(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wetin do Yoruba people, we re not coward like some part of the corntree

truly we re very swift to infighting but when we decide to fight, even Ur tribe will be in awe.
We know you guys

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:

revolution in Nigeria will end like that of Libya, the only day I will take any revolution in Nigeria is ehen the youth of every corner come togther as one for one common goal without any secrete plane or inner agendas, although I believe that day Isn't far.

Can you point to one revolution where every youth in the country showed up.

Abeg keep hiding in your father's house while using data and phone paid for by your parents or whomever paid for it.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
If care is not taking, Nigeria will divide into North and south
spendoon:

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by openuniversity5: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
People really belong to the people

Jesus is Lord. Hell is real and Heaven is real
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Because people were killed, blame the military and who ever ordered them
spendoon:

do you think buhari is a hero in the north or what, come to the north and see how buhari is been cursed on daily basis but take it or leave the aim of the protest had been compromised.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Reference(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2020
5,000 bags of Covid 19 relief materials stashed away?. Gosh.
This is one daring raid that all humanity WILL sanction. The scenario is totally 'revolutionist' in drama. An absolutely poignant reminder of the French and Russian revolutions complete with articles of confiscated royal regalia to match.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:

Ignorance is a disease I swear.

One of the basic indicators used in measuring how shitty a place is child mortality.

Child mortality in Libya is 11.9 per 1000 live birth. Nigeria is 120 per 1000 live births. This is the latest data I can find for both country (2018).

Even with the chaos in Libya it shows that Nigerian children are dying at a faster rate.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2020
sweetrace:

You see how you jump to conclusions!!! I am female. Beside my moniker is the letter f for female, yet you address me like you’re addressing a man. That is how You think you can decide how someone should live his life. If he or any of his wives decide to sell or distribute rice as an additional source of income, how is that anyone’s business?

Oh really?

I regretted for not checking on ur moniker before i mentioned u, would have just ignored u ma....

Despite all the big and reputable market that surrounds Eko, the palace is the best place for a warehouse...

Madam just tell us, re u one of his wife or cumcubine?

Be reasonable for once ma...

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by nairalandankrah: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Jesus Christ!! 5k bags of rice for one family??!!
Damn niggrrrrr
Is olyte
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2020
loveth360:
We know you guys
Otiyo
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2020
The same Government sent thugs to attack peaceful protesters in Lagos, Abuja.
princemartinsG:
Now let's all call ourselves to order and evaluation

While some of us were busy protesting peacefully so that our leaders can listen to us and start doing good to better Nigeria,

L over the country, criminal elements amongst us whose trade has always been to commit crimes took advantage of the frenzy caused by the protest and committed serious crimes of murder, broke prisons, burning down government offices and media houses, malicious damage, looting of properties, intimidation and threatened violence upon fellow Nigerians citizens

All this confusion led to government responding with force

All these are attendants features experienceable in the process of a Nation better

Movement for the greatness of a nation is not only physical process but must also posses intellectual element for it to succeed

Nigerians youths after this first step should not retreat but adopt continued engagement with government using the tools of diplomacy, intellectualism, superior arguments and appeal to the What is Right and social media

We should sustain this tempo not by further protest but by dialogue ensuring that our 5 over 5 demands are met and further engaging the government intellectually in asking for reforms that will immediately remove problems and replace them with good initiatives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49