Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) (126938 Views)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by timota(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Who needs enemies with friends like you ?

See how you contrdict yourself ,you say you talk about business and investment,yet you encourage your people to destroy another man's investment because he is not FROM YOUR TRIBE,SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN UNITY.

You and your people making jest of our Oba will not be forgotten
Fulani agent of divide and rule spotted,southerners beware

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by cmikel: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2020
5000 bags of civid 19 rice

While the people hardly get I cup to eat.

This is a share wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Wawelexy:

Hello sir, are u for real or u just being sarcastic?

A whole king a distributor of rice? And he doesn't own a shop or warehouse but chooses his palace to be his store? Nawa for u o.

He should have just include beans, garri, and semo then put an advert outside his palace so we lagosian can patronise him.

Even the iyaloja general does not stack food in her resident..

Oba ton ta iresi...
Your comment cracked me up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:

That is greed.. 5000 bags of rice ! Is he a rice importer .. even if he is, does that stay in one warehouse

Please define greed again ?

Tomorrow they would blame igbo as they are doing now

Don't mind them....

And one gullible person is telling may be he's a distributor, greedy set of mofos

7 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by princemartinsG(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Now let's all call ourselves to order and evaluation

While some of us were busy protesting peacefully so that our leaders can listen to us and start doing good to better Nigeria,

L over the country, criminal elements amongst us whose trade has always been to commit crimes took advantage of the frenzy caused by the protest and committed serious crimes of murder, broke prisons, burning down government offices and media houses, malicious damage, looting of properties, intimidation and threatened violence upon fellow Nigerians citizens

All this confusion led to government responding with force

All these are attendants features experienceable in the process of a Nation better

Movement for the greatness of a nation is not only physical process but must also posses intellectual element for it to succeed

Nigerians youths after this first step should not retreat but adopt continued engagement with government using the tools of diplomacy, intellectualism, superior arguments and appeal to the What is Right and social media

We should sustain this tempo not by further protest but by dialogue ensuring that our 5 over 5 demands are met and further engaging the government intellectually in asking for reforms that will immediately remove problems and replace them with good initiatives

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by John023(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm, the Oba has 5000 bags of rice for him and his family
The Oba really deserve it more, Nemesis for all our wicked leaders this time

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Blame the Government, the protest has been peaceful for morethan a week. Until some people decided to send soldiers and kill unarmed protesters forgetting those killed have relations that will want to revenge. The Government is at fault
authority2006:

Burning down entire region is the solution? When at the end of the day, people will still call enquiries to unravel what actually happened and those to be punished for it. We say no to madness in Yoruba land. A mere look at the most names of the victims says everything

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by timota(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:
the Yoruba people need to wise up, I mean this is no longer an endsars shit, some people are trying to use this opportunity to actulise their dream of ending Nigeria, sam reason the north backed off
Unity berger spotted,what makes u think that u cannot stand on ur feet unless someone supports u

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Alezy post=95193767] Abeg ehn, just for this comment please come out for President. We go vite for u[/quote

Lolz
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Danielfresh(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
True talk
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by SIRTee15: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:

I hope it's not true bruh, because it going to turn into a deadly tribal war, the West should know better at first I was also angry with the north for backing off and not supporting the endsars protest but I later came to realise the whole thing had been hijacked by people who hate buhari because his a northernan and trying to end Nigeria.
Hijacked by who....
Army came and shot at peaceful protesters....
It's like some of u Yoruba youths are under a spell...
Fulani northerners that set up tinubu n sent army to kill southerners...yet u see nothing wrong in that..
What's the big deal about nigeria that it shouldn't end.
Whether u guyz like or not...It's either nigeria restructure or it disintegrates.
Yorubaland will be free and we will deal with all traitors, saboteurs and evil politician.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
Was it those that hate buhari that opened fire on peaceful protesters? Action and Reaction are equal and opposite
I totally condem the killings in lekki Infact it made me dispaise buhari more but as they say "For every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction"
so there fore according to this law the action of the people trying to end Nigeria because the president is from the north killed a protest that was suppose to to be nation wide and bring fear into our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Why keeping d palliatives that supposed to shared to poor people... After he will be using it to snatch peoples wife in d name of helping them...they for kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by idahme(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
Hahaha...Tell them oo. We in the North are busy watching you guys in HD. Bring that shit up here and we'll fix you real quick. We are calm but trying to confirm the gist making rounds here in the North that IPOB yoot are attacking Hausas in Aba.

You guys need brain transplant, when will you all stop this ethnic superiority.... You want to start another Rwanda? Know crises has no ally.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2020
You are the fool here. While others were protesting to endsars you brainwashed lots thought it was directed to buhari only to remember you have been dying in the hands of Boko haram and bandits, put your house in order, I saw how most of you were insulting Aisha yesufu on twitter, because she said you should speak up
spendoon:

look at you fool, so the endbanditry protest was written in the bible ahbi

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by ridbell01(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2020
this is the only way to chase all these old fools allow
the politicians are next .
we are the monsters you created
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by dometome: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2020
otipoju:
For those who like to say westerners are cowards...I hope you have seen what they are capable of.

I no like fight no mean say if fight happen, I no go fit carry hand.
we were divided, that is why, but now we are one. But 5000 bags of palliative? No that is too much

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba people sef

Wetin do Yoruba people, we re not coward like some part of the corntree

truly we re very swift to infighting but when we decide to fight, even Ur tribe will be in awe.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by likedslikedat(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2020
jeffizy:
He who the shoe fits.......... grin

Comedy in Chaos.

We're Nigerians!

let them wear it.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2020
If you want to be noticed go to Abuja destruction of Lagos or posting rubbish online is act of coward.
No more fake news or destruction of Lagos private or public properties.
Go to Abuja that’s the federal capital

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Is buhari the first president from the North? He succeeded in divided Nigeria by his nepotism and favouritism.
spendoon:

I totally condem the killings in lekki Infact it made me dispaise buhari more but as they say "For every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction"
so there fore according to this law the action of the people trying to end Nigeria because the president is from the north killed a protest that was suppose to to be nation wide and bring fear into our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2020
SIRTee15:

Hijacked by who....
Army came and shot at peaceful protesters....
It's like some of u Yoruba youths are under a spell...
Fulani northerners that set up tinubu n sent army to kill southerners...yet u see nothing wrong in that..
What's the big deal about nigeria that it shouldn't end.
Whether u guyz like or not...It's either nigeria restructure or it disintegrates.
Yorubaland will be free and we will deal with all traitors, saboteurs and evil politician.
who said am Yoruba?
look at what you are saying, where some people not trying to turn the end sars thing into a revolution just because the president is from the north, tell me any country in the 21st century that had revolution and still gave peace.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Johnsinia(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2020
First of all, I don't want to know if the youths are thugs or #EndSars protesters. What they did at the palace shows they have a good heart... sharing that bags of rice is something recommendable. I just want to believe none of those youth were arrested and taken to jail, rather they should be applauded for exposing the thief in loyal clothing.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by dometome: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wetin do Yoruba people, we re not coward like some part of the corntree

truly we re very swift to infighting but when we decide to fight, even Ur tribe will be in awe.
no you guys are not cowards, we were divided

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Unsad(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Antoeni:
OMO ALE YORUBA

I heard that they entered the Palace of the Oba of Lagos to desecrate it.

I heard that they are destroying Tinubu's properties.

I heard they torched Sanwo-Olu's family building.

I heard that they are burning Federal Government buildings in Lagos.

I heard that they are destroying Federal Infrastructure in Lagos.

I heard that they are destroying business buildings providing employment in Lagos.

Tell me the tribes of the owners of business building torched so far. Are you darn stupid?

The person that deployed the military is in Abuja. His home state is Katsina, it is peaceful. His seat of power, Abuja, is peaceful. The Chief of Army Staff is not indigenes of the South West but it is Lagos that is being destroyed.

Let's look at all previous riots. SAP riots, June 12 riots, Fuel subsidy riots and now, the End SARS riots. The theatre of destruction of all these riots was/is Lagos.

Mention any other Region that carries the scars of riots like the South West.

Mention the name of any other State outside the South West where properties, cultural items and the economy are being destroyed right now.

Lagos is the South West. It is 60% of the Economy of the South West. But once there are protests and riots, Lagos State bears the brunt. You destroy Lagos State Economy, you destroy the whole the South West economy.

Omo ale lon f'owo juwe ile Baba e. That is what many of you are doing.

We've always had modern day Afonjas among us. People who don't have the capacity to think beyond now.

Between SAP riot and the current one, it has been 31years. 31years of continued destruction of Lagos whenever there are protests against the Federal Government.

How can you desecrate the Palace of a Paramount Ruler in Yoruba land, One of the custodians of Yoruba culture?

The insult is on you. The insult is on every Yoruba man at home and in the diaspora.
You are also destroying Tinubu's properties. Anyone that has been following me on Facebook will attest to the fact

You're a Fool!
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
The Oba is a big thief... i agree.

But i doubt the bags of rice were up to 5,000!

Haba! cheesy
Why are u doubting the nos of bags?
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2020
You are foolish, attack the Government that opened fire on protesters. What is happening is a revenge by the people who lost their love ones.
basybasy:

we are in support of endsas protest, but we can't allow ibos to spoil Lagos for us oo. As they are demonstrating in Benin, nobody goes to Oba of Benin or Obi of Onisha's palace to destroy it. We are both angry with this Fulani govt, but we won't take if one tribe is targeting to destroy our properties and reverend institutions. We should wake up, IBO and Hausa can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are the fool here. While others were protesting to endsars you brainwashed lots thought it was directed to buhari only to remember you have been dying in the hands of Boko haram and bandits, put your house in order, I saw how most of you were insulting Aisha yesufu on twitter, because she said you should speak up
do you think buhari is a hero in the north or what, come to the north and see how buhari is been cursed on daily basis but take it or leave the aim of the protest had been compromised.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Jonathan39: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2020
From your previous comments, it shows you are one of the paid BMC, your old divide and rule tactics no longer work
basybasy:

we are in support of endsas protest, but we can't allow ibos to spoil Lagos for us oo. As they are demonstrating in Benin, nobody goes to Oba of Benin or Obi of Onisha's palace to destroy it. We are both angry with this Fulani govt, but we won't take if one tribe is targeting to destroy our properties and reverend institutions. We should wake up, IBO and Hausa can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Nmezor:
Why are u doubting the nos of bags?

Number....

Size...

Counting....

Do you know what space 100 bags.... 1,000 bags would take ?

Now imagine 5,000!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.