Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) (126947 Views)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Goldencheese(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Kemistri4:

Exactly...

It's really unfortunate...

Very unfortunate.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by zoedew: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Very similar to how King Louis of France was chased out of his place and France became a Republic! One day the Army will not be there to rescue any King if they won't change and be on the side of the people to provide good governance and stand against misgovernance. The system caused all of these. Meanwhile, The President sits in the FEC clearly abusing the Constitution yet taking the benefit of the office. Experience, they say is the best teacher for who refuses to apply what is known in the correct manner and in good time! Sadly, there are few and hardly heard voices speaking up in the North in favour of restructuring of Nigeria. They are probably yielded to their elders who wrongly give it to them that the heritage of power they secured for them is about to be taken away from them! The question is, what benefit has the power brought them except for the very few Northerners with access to power squandering our commonwealth! Over time while the misgovernance, corruption, herdsmen killings, injustice, nepotism, police, and military abuse was going on The President and The National Assembly pretended not to know Nigeria was fast becoming a failed State. The Citizenry screamed loudly Nigeria was fast becoming a failed State but Lai was insistent we were lying but it is clearer now more than ever before that Lai is a liar!

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:

the next protest has to be scripted the planned, the problems in the north and south has to be outlined then the youths all over the country should come out and fight those old men in power for our problems collectively, then that's going to be the day a new Nigeria is set.

don't ever try to introduce any notherner into this issue,it is not our problem. Do you ask us to destroy our properties,kill our elders,reduce our securities,disgrace ourselves in the eyes of the world?

South are idiots. Our problem is that,you began to fuel it in Abuja but failed. You're killing yourselves,looting yourselves,showing the world that you're the terrorist of the country. Kano will replace Lagos. Now your elders are groundless in polity because they can't tell you to do or quit. So now,we don't need to pull them towards us in government,we just need to pay thugs to deal with any of your elders in hometown to win an upper hand. Burn down your cities,and chase investors.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by amaridigital(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Mutemenot:
Naija my people. The lagoon Oba has finally taken the shot from his kingsmen cheesy

OPERATION DEFEND ODUDUWA!
Fellow brothers and sisters of Oduduwa nation, our land has been under attack for few days now by our enemies and unfriendly friends under the disguise of EndSars protests. No where is this more obvious than in some parts of Lagos State where several federal, state and private establishments have been destroyed by hired thugs. This evil act is been applauded by some evil people who are yet to do same in their regions except setting ablaze few police stations owned by the federal government.
This is obviously a calculated attempt to destroy major infrastructures in Oduduwa land and to divide our ranks using party politics or religion. When all is said and done, it is our people that will suffer unemployment and more hardship if we condone this evil act. I support a peaceful protest but what we have now is a calculated effort to destroy our land and properties. Is Lagos the seat of power in Nigeria? Is the Federal police headquarters located in Lagos? Why deploy arm solders to Lagos to attack harmless protesters while soldiers were not deployed to Edo State where a Federal Prison was broken and almost 2000 prisoners set free?
I do not support corruption in any form it may appear but we all know there are corrupt politicians across this nation.
Why are the others shielding their own politicians while we destroy ours? Do we know the identity of the hoodlums who destroyed the three banks, Lagos TV station, Nigerian Port Authority and other infrastructures in Lagos?
This is not the time to fold our harms and watch while our enemies plan against us and destroy Oduduwa land. You are first a Yoruba son and daughter before you embraced either Islam or Christianity. Becoming a PDP or APC member is a choice you made and that choice can change any time but none of us choose to be born a Yoruba person.
This is an appeal to all Yoruba traditional leaders, leaders of thought, religious leaders, Academicians, Political leaders, Afenifere, Iba Gani Adams, OPC, Amotekun to rise up to the occasion and safeguard our land. This is a coded message and hidden agenda from some evil people who meant nothing good for the Yoruba nation and we must put aside our differences and see through their evil plot. We must thoroughly investigate these actions like the intellectuals we are and respond accordingly.
WE WILL TAKE OUR POUND OF FLESH and send a strong message to those jealous beasts wherever they are.
ODUDUWA A GBE WA O! ASE.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by modsfucker: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Igbos are misleading the Yoruba

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Ki bata pe l'ese if the guy good abeg.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by elgramz: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Who needs enemies with friends like you ?

See how you contrdict yourself ,you say you talk about business and investment,yet you encourage your people to destroy another man's investment because he is not FROM YOUR TRIBE,SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN UNITY.

You and your people making jest of our Oba will not be forgotten
Shut up and go to hell with your stupid oba. Why should we have any respect for the same foolish oba that threatened to drown igbo people in the lagoon if they don't vote for APC? An oba that behaves like a motor park tout will be addressed as a motor park tout. You are not even bothered that the thief was hoarding covid relief materials meant for the people in his palace, are you born to slave for thieves all your life? And what do you mean by saying you will not forget those making jest of your garage tout oba? Who gives a fvck about what you think? That useless oba of yours will continue suffering misfortunes in his life until he dies a miserable death.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by ElValiente(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Kasco:
Osaro dpo of Benin, now we have the new oba of Lagos.... Power really belong to the people. OBA don tuama.

Next year will make me 10years on this forum and I never smell FP before. I dedicate this one to those people who wants to give up in life, delay is not denial...

Congratulations sir. May God bless your new achievement. May FP fall on your balls. grin angry cheesy

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Lacash: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Cutezt:
A team of armed soldiers earlier on rescued the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, from angry protesting youth who invaded the palace, burning it down and carting away properties of the Oba. reports say that over 5000 bags of COVID-19 palliative rice was discovered and shared with the community by the angry youths. In a new trending video, we captured all the scenes of the attack on the palace, while a trending picture of a young man putting on the Oba branded shoes has sparked comic reactions.

The staff of the oba is still missing as at the time of reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-PRos6tiA
Kaaabiesi ooooooo, k’ade pe lori, ki bata pe lese grin
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Sobasojek: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:
We warned you people Igbos have hijacked the protests

Enjoy sophisticated enlightened civilized yorubas
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Alexaonfleek: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
When I first heard they burnt the oba of Lagos palace,I was wondering why?
Now I see how the oba has been shamefully disgraced from his seat.
All the wicked and corrupt politicians both past and present will be shamefully disgraced and all their properties will be seized by the people.
Starting from the lifeless vegetable in aso rock and his minions.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by elgramz: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:
Igbos are misleading the Yoruba because Yoruba don't have brain abi? Where did these protests start before spreading to the east? Was it igbos that told you to go and start rioting? You better keep your stupidity to yourself if you don't have any sense.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
sweetrace:

Now I understand! You’re one of those who want to shove your point of view down ones throat. If we don’t agree with you, then insults follow. You won’t respond because I am a woman is what you wrote. Don’t you have intelligent females in your household? Are you not educated? Did you not go to school with females? I apologize for thinking I could have an intelligent discussion with you because it is obvious you Don’t know any successful Females and so cannot relate to one.

U see how u just showed how low ur self esteem is due to inability to comprehend a sentence...

I do quote a lot of sensible female here and mind u if u want to know how noble, educated and successful the females in my family are, u can dm me ur whatsapp line so i can take u 2ru some list of names u might probably know...

I repeat, i would have ignored if i had checked ur moniker, not because u re female but because this moniker has always be in support of some post that most reasonable monikers tends to oppose, tho am not blaming u for not thinking like others( that was why i said ignored), so how is that an insult if not that u suffering from inferiority coomplex...

So madam, whatever ur point of view is, a palace is never suppose to be a store were goods that are meant to be sold are kept... Take it or leave it.

Take care, and stay safe...
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
5000 bags and his subjects are starving ? The heart of man is desperately wicked.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by teejet: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Abuventure: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Kasco:
Osaro dpo of Benin, now we have the new oba of Lagos.... Power really belong to the people. OBA don tuama.

Next year will make me 10years on this forum and I never smell FP before. I dedicate this one to those people who wants to give up in life, delay is not denial...
ok. madam!! fry two eggs for him

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by elgramz: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
sweetrace:

How do you know he is not a distributor? No one can have all that in his house just for his household consumption. He is not a good person does not give room for the lies.
Do you have any idea that the distribution of palliatives have ended long ago? What were the bags still doing in his house till now ?

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Khaleepha5681:

don't ever try to introduce any notherner into this issue,it is not our problem. Do you ask us to destroy our properties,kill our elders,reduce our securities,disgrace ourselves in the eyes of the world?

South are idiots. Our problem is that,you began to fuel it in Abuja but failed. You're killing yourselves,looting yourselves,showing the world that you're the terrorist of the country. Kano will replace Lagos. Now your elders are groundless in polity because they can't tell you to do or quit. So now,we don't need to pull them towards us in government,we just need to pay thugs to deal with any of your elders in hometown to win an upper hand. Burn down your cities,and chase investors.
baba ba haka bane, it must not involve killing and looting, peaceful protest and if the government dont perform they resign.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by greatbrian(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Mrpojj:

Correct
That is what people don't understand,

Obviously that's the truth. Lives will be lost properties will BR lost but we can only hope the end justifies the means.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by greatbrian(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

That would be lovely if your region is a staging place

Happening already and its not about the region, its about what is left when the storm is over.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by FManager(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
puremaker7:
Fighting your brothers is an act of cowadice

When that same brothers will like to see you sure imagine hoarding food meant relief it's citizens found in some so called oba of Lagos, reason why this fools feel they dey deserve it is because the people who choose these cunts allow it.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by greatbrian(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
engrchris77:

Picture palliative rice all in his palace. Wicked leaders

Maybe the federal govt isn't totally wrong at lat about sharing palliatives. Think of the any more mai angwans, obas, counselors, and greedy leaders who would food same lane.

Sooner or later we will realise our greatest enemies as nigerians are our fellow countrymen. A sars officer was once a civilian before wearing uniform, even a public office holder was once like the common man.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by psylliumhusk1: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Aren't there spiritual repercussions for touching some of the king's properties? These demonic people don cook themselves taya with all manner of diabolical concoctions.

What diabolical powers. These powers are powerless if they cant act in time like these..The so called powers why cant it prevent the palace from being burnt..
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by greatbrian(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

Like Libya right?

We can only wish it doesn't come to that. Its easier and better talked than experienced
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by monex(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Who needs enemies with friends like you ?

See how you contrdict yourself ,you say you talk about business and investment,yet you encourage your people to destroy another man's investment because he is not FROM YOUR TRIBE,SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN UNITY.

You and your people making jest of our Oba will not be forgotten

Igbo small scale businesses are being destroyed by thugs in lekki. The thugs do not care about the tribe of the owner. They are simply taking advantage of the protest to loot. Also, when igbo youths humiliate their traditional rulers, we laugh and say they don have respect and that they wake their elders with flying kick.

This desecration of a first class oba's palace clearly shows that the reverence for traditional institutions by the youth (irrespective of tribe) is gone

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by dododawa1: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
I don't even see the benefit of all the obas/kings expect MARRYING young ladies up/down.

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by QuinieR(f): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
OBA pple no they get joy o,he can go to his shrine to swear for you guys
May God purnish all the politicians in Nigeria
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Megatrix: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
dododawa1:
I don't even see the benefit of all the obas/kings expect MARRYING young ladies up/down.
They are all of no use, just another institution to keep squandering the collective wealth of the nation.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by dederocs(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Stupid youth.
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by raphy(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
lwkmd why the oba come run na..why he no waite negotiate with them. money full him house ..them want there own share..

anyway let's see more news around .I had tifnubu was chase out of france is it true..he Is now in London his son is kidnap in London are all that really true..?
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by ekestic1976(f): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
greatbrian:
Things need to fall apart before they fall in place.

Good reasoning. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55