Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead (90901 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Ologbojo2023: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com
l hope the money they pay you will be enough for you and your generation bcuz remember nemesis.... It will surely visit you and your generation for supporting this sacrilege on our land. You're here questing for proof while many bereaved family are still mourning their beloved family who lost their life in this protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
A film set?! Omg! Tge Nigerian government is paying people to tell lies?! He's not even the same person!!!
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by flokii: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Arrest DJ Switch now!

We can't allow the perpetrators of this go unpunished. Investmemts in millions of dollars burnt down in one day because of propaganda and hate for one man Tinubu? No way!

We call on DSS, NA, DHQ, UN, ICC and all relevant authorities to swing to action now. DJ Switch and her colleagues must not escape!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by oyeb15: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Am hearing this for d first time. His mates are protesting ,he's wearing otondo cloth to shoot film.
Idiat Aboki

That corper vest is even one of the problem of Nigeria. FG budget 500k for upkeep of each corper in camp and corpers hardly get 30k in value.

2 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by topboss: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
IF IT IS FAKE WHO WAS SANWO OLU VISITING IN HOSPITALS?

IS IT HIS MOTHER HE RUSHED TO SAVE WHILST KILLING PEOPLE CHILDREN?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by victorazyvictor(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
GolDRoger:
This is very funny. . . Even if that person is not you, it doesn't change the fact that it's someone, and he is dead. Fromthat very massacre

grin oga u daft die grin

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Watch the video critically and carefully you will observe the shot were fired to the sky and not directly to the protesters. If the soldiers shot at the protesters I am sure by now people like Aisha Yesufu, Falz and other celebrities will be sharing it with photos and videos.

Do you think government do not know they are doing.
Believe it or not some out of those protester would have been informed earlier secretly by some quarters no to be there that time.
Some people will be talking as if they are new tourist to Nigeria.
Government that deployed army after imposing curfew planed well.
They just sacrifice those that were will be short.
Those people you mention would have been given some secret warning, and be given lines not to pass. Get it right dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by topboss: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
SEE THE VIBRANT YOUTH THAT ARE NO LONGER WITH US BECOS OF THAT OLD MAN.

ALL ATROCITIES ARE RECORDED LIVE AND THE WORLD IS VIEWING THEM, SO SAVE YOUR LIES.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnWHu5j88V/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnLn4wjw2n/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmyyg4jTSt/
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by mamotalk: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
the accusing finger over this insensitivity should be pointed towards the igbos from the south east. they created the problem to achieve an aim. and it's not good.

2 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Omoslim26: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Yoruban allow IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu brain washed them with fake videos, they succeeded in burning down the ones beautiful Lagos. It's not too late to make amends.

As usual d other time I called you Cursed jobless hungry lazy and poor you just prove to be all I called you and its visible for everyone here to see
we know better now dat you only live to masturbate on your usual yoruba vs igbo and other forms of tribal bigotry and it's such a shame that Oga Seun is not doing anything to curb dis your madness

Shun tribalism on dis forum else you fasten the impending disaster you are destined for

#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow
#oneNigeria
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Eriokanmi: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
Alfaa, A.K.A madridguy. No amount of your damage control would stop the ongoing justice. Just accept your fate. Your godfather's empire is ended. Just so you know, I be lagosian and yoruba not igbo. I can never be igbo. Are you telling us those who attacked oba's Palace were from the moon? Hear them speak, playback the video. They're tired yoruba youths. Amazingly, same is happening across the country, including the pdp dominated States. you guys should just stop matchmaking the dead with the living in a bit to create a damage control which isn't even there. The guy in the corper's uniform...how does he resemble the one who claimed he wasn't killed?

8 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by AdetayoNL(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
No one says this mofo dies in Lekki Massacre... Noe I believe govt is paying to get the Lekki massacre off the net

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by michoim(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Too much fake news from these Endsars protesters!
They have hidden agendas!

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
na wa o ! naso fake news dey spread? I saw this on Twitter and I believed it.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by khalleb(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
For the Yorubas, they are urging you to destroy Tinubu's properties in Yoruba land, they have not destroyed those of Atiku, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu in their areas.

The earlier the Yorubas know this is an attempt to break and destroy them, the better for them.
Besides, they only started with alleged Tinubu's properties, no they are burning down all revenue yielding assets in Yoruba land and the president is quiet.

The IBOS did not attack their leaders but we are here shouting and allowed the IBOS to hijacked it from our peaceful protest to what they now use to attack our Obas and leaders

My Yoruba folks, time to use your head

5 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Lol
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ozo13(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Oizee:
Dis pic brought tears to my face yesterday, glad you are alright
aunty obanyi.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by phazotron(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:
The speed and rate at which those pictures were spread online and the subsequent attack on infrastructures in Lagos yesterday calls for concerns. I have not doubt whatsoever and unapologetic at the same time that this is a coordinated attack on Lagos by yet to be unravelled forces. Spread fake news of people been killed in large numbers. In fact, they gave a specific figure of 78 people killed in the toll gate attack and they quickly tagged it "GENOCIDE". Next, key infrastructures were targeted and burnt down in Lagos all almost at the same time within 12 hours. Think about it. Some people are playing some script somewhere. Reasonable people rise and defend your country.

Don't mind Nigerians. Very stupid people. I was saying something similar yesterday. If you see the way them attack me for WhatsApp. Let them burn the whole of Lagos. We'll see if that will remove buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Renaud1993(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
@ Madrid guy
Once again your generation is a waste
Your family a waste
And your life a waste.

You didn't see the life Instagram feed.. fool
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by femmy2010(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
False news is Evil.
Who are then those that died in Lekki?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by topboss: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
U ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF, THEY WERE SHOT DEAD AT TOLL GATE.

WE HAVE VIDEOS OF BODY LITTERED TOLL GATE THERE.

EVEN A YOUNG APP DEVELOPER THAT GOTTO HOSPITAL TWEETED NIGERIA WILL NOT KILL ME THEN DIED FROM HIS GUN SHOT WOUNDS.

ALL CHILDREN AND KIDS, EVEN YOUNGER THAN BUHARI AND TINUBU CHILDREN.

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Okay
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Olibboy: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Oizee:
Dis pic brought tears to my face yesterday, glad you are alright
àha
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
Heard they've kidnapped Tinubu's son. Is that one true?

99% of what was posted on social media and nairaland were FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by heysquare(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Yoruban allow IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu brain washed them with fake videos, they succeeded in burning down the ones beautiful Lagos. It's not too late to make amends.
It was a beautiful cake they share by the hoodlums very soon they IPOB would soon have their own share

2 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by tsagir(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
IPOB DECEIVED YORUBA

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by jimmychang: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?

Oga check well ...the way fake news fly I con dey suspect

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ZooOga: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
i had a strong feeling nollywood mischief makers were on the nefarious job.

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ZooOga: 10:24pm On Oct 19

why is she smiling in the beginning of the video with such a serious subject? i got nollywood vibes watching that camera work and dubbed with that ancient music. nollywood ppl have access to fake police uniforms. marks look like makeup. no head bumps-swelling or face scars, gtfoh. Desmond Elliot to the rescue nawa.

https://www.nairaland.com/6192166/treasure-nduka-endsars-protester-policemen/1

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by SleekyP(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
its getting clearer now..EndSars YES!! But Stop Burning Lagos...we will protect the city at all cost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
topboss:

U ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF, THEY WERE SHOT DEAD AT TOLL GATE.

WE HAVE VIDEOS OF BODY LITTERED TOLL GATE THERE.

EVEN A YOUNG APP DEVELOPER THAT GOTTO HOSPITAL TWEETED NIGERIA WILL NOT KILL ME THEN DIED FROM HIS GUN SHOT WOUNDS.

ALL CHILDREN AND KIDS, EVEN YOUNGER THAN BUHARI AND TINUBU CHILDREN.

This guy was killed by a stray bullet in his house.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by livinbygrace: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
God punish you.All these people are supposed to be arrested for misleading the populace and causing breach of peace in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by kalvoken(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

This mumu has returned back to his default mode - zombie.

Doctored kor, chemised ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.