Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,109 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death (2168 Views)

#ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors / More Than 48hours After The Alleged Lekki MASSACRE, Who Are The Victims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by helinues: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

You are shameless Helinues , very shameless ..instead of you to investigate why the Fulanis cabal strategically went after all Tinubus cash cows in Lagos you want to blame innocent Igbos ... Ask yourself who burnt down the Ikoyi link bridge toll gate at the same time the shooting was going on at the Lekki tollgate and how come the police detachment stationed at Ikoyi bridge did not to stop the people that burnt the place ....Face it the Buhari govt have gone after Tinubu because they suspect he was funding the endsars protest ..

Fulanis cabal indeed.

BTW, I prefer to engage with intelligent people these days not someone like you that have been bursted for several lies on NL.

Nigeria Elon Musk, NL audio billionaire

1 Like

Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by SalamRushdie: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Fulanis cabal indeed.

BTW, I prefer to engage with intelligent people these days not someone like you that have been bursted for several lies on NL.

Nigeria Elon Musk, NL audio billionaire

You should never mention the word intelligence because you are one of the most unintelligent person I have come across here . I am very comfortable and there is nothing a failed man like you can do about it . Person wey dey use cardboard ceiling in 2020 is talking to me ...thank God for internet sha because if I catch you in real life I will feed you till you fat and open business for that your wife
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by Jack005(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Another kano bmc on the loose... Bring it on na una go tire.
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by Jack005(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

You should never mention the word intelligence because you are one of the most unintelligent person I have come across here . I am very comfortable and there is nothing a failed man like you can do about it . Person wey dey use cardboard ceiling in 2020 is talking to me ...thank God for internet sha because if I catch you in real life I will feed you till you fat and open business for that your wife
The boy is useless I swear.. He's an ab.oki boy from jos spreading tribal hate.
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by kcnwaigbo: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:
Some SW people allowed those flat tire head to whine them which they fell for.

They have been posting fake pictures claiming they are the victims of Lekki protest.

Person wey no get bearing would definitely find some people to join body.

Hope SW people can now see who there enemies are
Lol This same fool was mocking the dead when the news first broke.Oloribruku ode
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by helinues: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Successful people that I know always mind their business and dont brag on social media.

Then one would need to ask, are you the one who has been feeding me all this year's NL audio billionaire?

Indeed empty barrel.......
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by SalamRushdie: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Successful people that I know always mind their business and dont brag on social media.

Then one would need to ask, are you the one who has been feeding me all this year's NL audio billionaire?

Where is the brag ? When you tell a small mind fact he will say you are bragging .... Mister man if I catch you I must feed you for free . ..You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading misinformation and Tribalism ...your brain is so small that all you know how to do is accuse Igbos over nothing ...So all those people we saw sacking the Obas palace are Igbos? You are are evil
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by capitalzero: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:
The Lekki killings is nothing but media war. Even foreign celebrities and media have been caught in this trap, reporting what they have no knowledge on.

It has been more than 24hrs and yet no evidence of death recorded and neither a missing person.

No camera was removed . Nobody switched off the light. Gunshots were just drumbeat or bangers. Flag was stained with zone drink. Injured ones were victims of accidents
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by merieam16(f): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Una don start tribal war again after wat d youth av been tru in this country

Do most of u watch TV aside to sleep and wake on nairaland atall. U er their waiting for dead bodies to proof to u dat people died really.

Nw am ashamed of some Nigeria youth even more than the government
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by helinues: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Where is the brag ? When you tell a small mind fact he will say you are bragging .... Mister man if I catch you I must feed you for free . ..You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading misinformation and Tribalism ...your brain is so small that all you know how to do is accuse Igbos over nothing ...So all those people we saw sacking the Obas palace are Igbos? You are are evil

NL audio billionaire, remember you are known for empty talk on NL..

BTW, when are you going to assemble your space rocket spare part? The one that Elon would need for the Mars air traveling.

Chinedu don beat his chest so tey meat no remain again .. grin cheesy
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by Yeezus: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:
The Lekki killings is nothing but media war. Even foreign celebrities and media have been caught in this trap, reporting what they have no knowledge on.

It has been more than 24hrs and yet no evidence of death recorded and neither a missing person.

This is part of Operation Crocodile Smile (whose sole aim is to spead propaganda) beware.

OP is a paid agent.
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by Fibonacci88: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Hahaha..BMC damage control after realizing they goofed big time at lekki. This is what u guys could come up with after una WhatsApp group deliberation. They whole world watched and saw how live ammunition was used on unarmed protesters and what u low life could say is to provide body evidence. This is just d beginning. U never expected the reaction. U think ppl here will fold hands and do nothing like what happened when the Same useless army killed protesting shittes members in Abuja.
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by byinks(f): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Many were wounded and hospitalised but the reported dead seem to be resurrecting on social media...they are very stubborn.
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by Saao(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Military killed and pick up the death in the trucks to conceal the evidence. Did you watch the dj switch instagram live, you will know exactly how someone died.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by 8x216: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

NL audio billionaire, remember you are known for empty talk on NL..

BTW, when are you going to assemble your space rocket spare part? The one that Elon would need for the Mars air traveling.

Chinedu don beat his chest so tey meat no remain again .. grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death by 8x216: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN: I Hope Bleaching Cream Has Not Affected Uzodinma's Brain - Reno Omokri / By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo / We're Ready For Restructuring - North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.