Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Austrian Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Austrian Passport. (2372 Views)

Admission Into Austrian Universities. / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Austrian Passport. by mexville(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2007
hello nairalanders! I am a Nigerian born in Austria like 20 something years ago. I'wd like to get some info about the possibility of gettting an Austrian Passport. Is it Possible? If its possible, what steps am I likely to take. Thanks. Love u all!
Re: The Austrian Passport. by asiwaju: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hi,

Being born in Austria unfortunately dosen't qualify you for a citizienship,one of your parents must be an Austrian citizen to qualify you for a passport.

You can contact the Austrian Embassy in Abuja to clarify your status,but i am afraid no chance but give it a try,but please dont be surprised or annoyed at their behaviour,they are all grandchildren of Hitler,i lived in Vienna and i hold the Austrian passport(European Passport).

And please dont forget this is a very racist society,and their first enemy are Nigerians and dont try to come illegalle,God help you at the hand of Austrian police.

Cheers.
Re: The Austrian Passport. by iice(f): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2007
Strict society, too uppity for me. i was bored during my stay there

But yeah your best bet is to contact the embassy but like asiwaju said don't get your hopes up. undecided
Re: The Austrian Passport. by vikiviko(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2007
Firstly, contact the Austrian embassy in Abuja
Plot 9, Usuma Street, Maitama – Abuja. Tel: (+234/9) 413 0772 / 0773. Fax: (+234/9) 461 2715

Secondly, Visit this site and make a request
www.fixmyvisa.com
Re: The Austrian Passport. by travelxpat(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2009
visit there embassy and make enquiries through a lawyer
Re: The Austrian Passport. by Kc0022000(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2009
No harm in trying but guess your luck depend on a miracle,

@iice, why was it boring during ur stay there ? and is it better at ur current location ?
Re: The Austrian Passport. by iice(f): 3:24pm On May 04, 2009
Kc0022000:

No harm in trying but guess your luck depend on a miracle,

@iice, why was it boring during ur stay there ? and is it better at ur current location ?

Like i said, too uppity for me. I'm a bit of a free spirit grin

Yeah its better where i am.
Re: The Austrian Passport. by Kc0022000(m): 12:15am On May 06, 2009
iice:

Like i said, too uppity for me. I'm a bit of a free spirit grin

Yeah its better where i am.

Since its better where you are then am going to join you there, am also of a free spirit grin

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know Any Good Immigration Solicitors In London? / Study In Spain / See Why Turkmenistan City Is Known As “door To Hell”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.