Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Admission Into Austrian Universities. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admission Into Austrian Universities. (20089 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into Austrian Universities. by holuphisayor(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2012
pls anyone with useful information to kindly help me out on the admission process,even to the visa application stage.thanks

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by usdane: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2012
i have also applied to study in University of VIENNA, AUSTRIA. About to send my Original documents for LEGALIZATION/AUTHENTICATION as requested by the school. The second option is to take your documents to the Austrian embassy in Abuja for Legalisation, but its very costly. So i prefer sending d documents to Austria instead. U r welcome, lets share ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by warlei(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2012
usdane: i have also applied to study in University of VIENNA, AUSTRIA. About to send my Original documents for LEGALIZATION/AUTHENTICATION as requested by the school. The second option is to take your documents to the Austrian embassy in Abuja for Legalisation, but its very costly. So i prefer sending d documents to Austria instead. U r welcome, lets share ideas.
can i study medicine in austria pis help
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by double08(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2012
usdane: i have also applied to study in University of VIENNA, AUSTRIA. About to send my Original documents for LEGALIZATION/AUTHENTICATION as requested by the school. The second option is to take your documents to the Austrian embassy in Abuja for Legalisation, but its very costly. So i prefer sending d documents to Austria instead. U r welcome, lets share ideas.

can you please send me your bb pin/Yahoo messenger ID or number and lets talk?
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by usdane: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2012
can you please send me your bb pin/
Yahoo messenger ID or number and
lets talk?
Ok,but i dont use BB. But im sending you an email containing my Facebook name and phone number. So we could get to chat more and know each other more as we process our programme. By the way, which of the schools in Austria are you applying to?
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by holuwarotimmy: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hi, am oluwarotimi,and i'll love to apply for a course in that university but please i need to talk to you about that or you explain much better how i can do it and maybe be send your phone number so i place a call through to you
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by Ekestar(m): 1:44am On Aug 05, 2012
My brodas and sister present here,can smbdy help me.plz i have the desire to study abroad but i dont knw the process involve,how to apply to any university,even when the university accept my application,how to go about it,and finaly the financial requiremt.The countries of my interest are USA,Austrialia and Canada.plz some body should educate me.possibly list the university websites .thanks
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by stevencurrency: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2012
Hello so its possible to apply to the university before legalisation.. Buddy!

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by usdane: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Its only possible in VIENNA university. You send your ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to tje school. They would do the Legalization and all that, then send you back your Documents together with ADMISSION LETTER if selected. You wont need to take your docs to d Embassy again for Legalization or Notorization. Bit before you send your docs to Vienna, you've got do the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION first. Hope this helps
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by stevencurrency: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Appreciates. Pls the link for the online pre_registration..
Broda
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by stevencurrency: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
usdane: Its only possible in VIENNA university. You send your ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to tje school. They would do the Legalization and all that, then send you back your Documents together with ADMISSION LETTER if selected. You wont need to take your docs to d Embassy again for Legalization or Notorization. Bit before you send your docs to Vienna, you've got do the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION first. Hope this helps
Appreciates. Pls the link for the online pre_registration..
Broda
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by double08(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Can someone please list the docs that needs to be authenticated @ the Mins of Edu and Foreign Affairs so I will know what certi to take along with me
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by holuphisayor(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2012
can someone send me the phone number to the austrian embassy,i was told i would have to book an appointment for the legalisation process.And where is the austrian embassy?lagos or abuja
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by femijck(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
@usdane thnx for dis gud and candid informatn im already in my final yr here in naija bt things ar nt dat ok 4 me... And i don't even mind starting ova again in austra coz i truely luv d place...wat is d vienna skul website plz let me knw wen i can apply and if i need to send any money at first plz ao can we av a private chat...and plz wat ar d doc.to send.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by stevencurrency: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
usdane: Its only possible in VIENNA university. You send your ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to tje school. They would do the Legalization and all that, then send you back your Documents together with ADMISSION LETTER if selected. You wont need to take your docs to d Embassy again for Legalization or Notorization. Bit before you send your docs to Vienna, you've got do the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION first. Hope this helps
Did u pay the school tuition fee before getting admitted.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by olasdot: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
holuphisayor: can someone send me the phone number to the austrian embassy,i was told i would have to book an appointment for the legalisation process.And where is the austrian embassy?lagos or abuja

This is d number you call to book for appointment 08034338778. The number is only available Mondays-Thursdays between the hours of 9-10am only.

@Usdane, α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ sure Vienna university will accept your document without legalization? Besides, α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ talking about university of Vienna or VIENNA university of Technology?

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by femijck(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2012
@usdane .can u plz give d link to the online registration dat need to be done first.thanks
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by double08(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2012
[quote author=olasdot]

This is d number you call to book for appointment 08034338778. The number is only available Mondays-Thursdays between the hours of 9-10am only.

When you book an appointment do they tell you what documents to come along with? Cos am done with the MOE and MFA. If there is anyway I can reach you privately please let me know,need all the assistance I can get.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by femijck(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2012
@double..plz ao did u go bout d online reg.coz d skul site afta clickn d pre-reg link bring a german page dat i cud nt undastand...plz wat is MOE ,MFA
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by double08(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2012
femijck: @double..plz ao did u go bout d online reg.coz d skul site afta clickn d pre-reg link bring a german page dat i cud nt undastand...plz wat is MOE ,MFA

MOE and MFA means Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs. What link are you talking about?
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by toye4eva01: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
i can see that no one is mentioning the fact that u have to learn german before u can be admitted into d school
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by femijck(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2012
@double08 ..plz tell me d first stage and how to go bout coz usdane said we need to first complete an online registration mayb frm d skul site but cud nt get d link on d site..thanks
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by femijck(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2012
@loye4eva...but som course ar tot in english in the skul i read.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by double08(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
toye4eva01: i can see that no one is mentioning the fact that u have to learn german before u can be admitted into d school

Its not compulsory some courses are taught in English.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by usdane: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2012
double08:

Its not compulsory some courses are taught in English.
For MASTERS studies only

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
@usdane;
Have you been admitted into the Uni of Vienna yet? Did you obtain your secondary sch cert or previous higher education cert outside Nigeria? Did you had to pay the school any application fee before the submission of your docs to them?

@ALL;

Has anyone gone through the process of document legalisation at the Austrian embassy in Nigeria yet? I was told it cost over 120k with the appointed lawyer fee, was even told the lawyer would travel to one's home to verify every submitted details about the applicant dunno how true this was? NL, ur kind comment would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by olasdot: 6:03am On Aug 30, 2012
ghettodreamz: @usdane;
Have you been admitted into the Uni of Vienna yet? Did you obtain your secondary sch cert or previous higher education cert outside Nigeria? Did you had to pay the school any application fee before the submission of your docs to them?

@ALL;

Has anyone gone through the process of document legalisation at the Austrian embassy in Nigeria yet? I was told it cost over 120k with the appointed lawyer fee, was even told the lawyer would travel to one's home to verify every submitted details about the applicant dunno how true this was? NL, ur kind comment would be greatly appreciated.

No, there is no application fee before submitting your documents.

As regards legalization, YES, you are right. The lawyer will travel to your house and the address of every document of urs. The legalization fee is more than 120k. The lawyer's fee alone is 120k, after which you now pay 40Euro per document. I hope I have answered Your question enough?

All d best.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by ghettodreamz(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2012
@olasdot;
Thank you for the updates meanwhile have you or anyone you know done the Austria processing before that requires the lawyer visiting all the addresses you provided on your documents? Which of the Austrian Uni have you applied to before? Have you been offered admission yet? Or have you been given student visa yet? Is there any better way we could talk about this, are you on the yahoo messenger, maybe we can chat?or you can drop me yours and we will talk more, thank you in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Owners In Apapa Tincan Road Adopt Palliative Measures As Road Worsen / Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / I Fought A Conductor For My N10 Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.