Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things (52392 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by shadeyinka(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:
Dear Yoruba People, protect Tinubu at all cost. Chase away those destroying your properties from your land. They are not fighting for you but destroying you. They envy your development.

If you kill TINUBU, the yoruba nation will regret it. He's irreplaceable.

Some dark forces are using our collective anger against SARS to harvest their selfish purposes.

2023 is at play.
If today was not a Thursday, I would have called you by your true name... slavery mentality!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by supereagle(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Kemistri4:

Oh please shut up. U brothers were the ones who ransacked the Oba's palace and destroyed various properties across the city. Your attempts to pin it on other ethnic groups is laughable...

Was it also IPOD that ransacked the Soun's palace in Ogbomosho?

Better get sense

I wish I can send an audio phone communications for you to hear how your brothers were coordinating it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Kemistri4(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Please don't waste time with that abokifalani, he is not a yoruba.
can't make a full sentances "yoruba ronu".
Spit.

I saw this on Twitter from a yoruba guy.

But these persons spinning the narrative are really confusing me

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by mustafaa: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
kollygu:
can you message me pls
Why?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by ipobarecriminals: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

Think about yourself. Stop bothering about mine
but u have time to bother about Adeboye/Oyedepo abi sad undecided? What if it Ur house collapse)raze b4 d Church?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by chigirlangel: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2020
chamboy:
I am suspecting Ipob or Northerners for that lekki menace.

You think Ipob can actually do this and get away with it Come on, it's not possible.... CCTV was removed, lights turned off, tell me how they got access to do this things

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by KOE1(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Where is a sense in Nigeria? Let us ensure we are not swimming under a cause to ravage our saviour and our future by our own deliberate actions. #ENDSARS is no longer the protest that we now witnessed. Hope common sense will save us from this nonsense!
YORUBA RO NU O.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by byinks(f): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Some of the clergy in Nigeria are actually working for CIA, MI6
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by openuniversity5: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Ok sir

Jesus is Lord. Hell is real and Heaven is real
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
chamboy:
I am suspecting Ipob or Northerners for that lekki menace.
ipob kill u dere, is it only yoruba that was victim to d killing in lekki are other tribes not part of d lekki protest even dj switch who recorded d event is she not igbo, I know u are part of d pple who were happy when d military were killing ipob members in south east pls don't come here and bring tribal rubbish becuz will hv still not forget d evil killing by army in lekki which is bad by d government

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Dangrace01: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:
Dear Yoruba People, protect Tinubu at all cost. Chase away those destroying your properties from your land. They are not fighting for you but destroying you. They envy your development.

Some dark forces are using our collective anger against SARS to harvest their selfish purposes.

2023 is at play.

When mustafaa from the north start caring for Yoruba in the south then know there is a problem
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by chigirlangel: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
supereagle:

I wish I can send an audio phone communications for you to hear how your brothers were coordinating it.

You actually think Yoruba youths would allow the igbos to invade the palace of a whole oba of Lagos There's no way people around won't know if it was Igbo or another tribe that invaded the palace.... Reason well and stop disgracing the Yorubas
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by kutashi: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:
Gosh, why is the egebere also using massacre as headline?

Where did the massacre happened?

I am confused too! Their agenda has been unmasked and it's coming to consume them! I don't think they believe Lagos is there life!

All the Afenifebis and other wereys Alabosi are now muted after they hailed them to destroy their homeland!

The xxxx of hoodlums and the sponsors as well as those fifth columnist is on the way!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
chigirlangel:

You actually think Yoruba youths would allow the igbos to invade the palace of a whole oba of Lagos There's no way people around won't know if it was Igbo or another tribe that invaded the palace.... Reason well and stop disgracing the Yorubas
don't need to reply him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:

2023 is at play.

If you are purposely lying, may your children die a more gruesome death

https://twitter.com/ThatWahalaPesin/status/1318884259650768897?s=19

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by ensamy(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
I totally condemn the lekki toll gate shootings.
But from what I am seeing , they might also be a foul play by some "soldies" who wants to creat a state of anarchy.
1. Take a look at the position of the person who was taken the video. The so called soldiers where with weapons and firing live ammunitions and the person was directly behind them making the video without fear , just behind the soldiers. Every other person was at the other side.
2. Was it one of the so called soldiers that made the video and posted on social media ? . If so, why ?
3. Why did they drop Thier tag after doing the shootings.
4. Let's ask this one question. Who made the video.
Why didn't the soldiers attack him/her because of the position the video was made.
I am just thinking ... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by adewasco19(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:

2023 is at play.
Fake News
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by MoneyTrees(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Nairaland...FTC should never be mediocre reasoning, why would em pvssy ass niggarrr people make ftc grin
Pastor is a real niggarrr, God bless him, he saw the need for the protests, as things are going wild he's asking for a reduced tempo ...
God bless him

Biodun556:
Someone like you made the protest to go viral when you joined. A clergy should appeal for calm when at the same time telling the government the truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Abudu2000(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:

2023 is at play.
ah haaa now using the race card. I watch that veteran's video on ig and he said this exact same thing your master has sent u to do now. First police failed, army failed, thugs failed now the race card. That shows we are winning!!!! This government must listen to their employers or get kicked out, we pay their salaries and feed them
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Marine54:
Bleep off ! As if Buhari have a listening hear ..
YOU DON'T HAVE GOVERNOR ABBII pls take more weed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by SirMichael1: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
desiredhome:

Fake news/propaganda destroys/kills more than the bullets......deal with it
You don't matter stupid.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:

2023 is at play.
YOU AND TINUNOT IS NOT A LAGOSIAN pls where is your history book IF YOU'RE LAGOSIAN you among the TINUBU hostages IDIOT
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by themanderon: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:

2023 is at play.

You Mr are one of those trying to create division amongst southern youths while trying to protect your paymaster that has sold your collective future to the marauders, but it ain't gonna fly. The marauders have used the same tactics of divide and rule to hold down southerners for ages but now the scales have fallen off. A free and equitable country is all we desire, is it too much for our leaders to do the right thing? A million of you cannot divide the collective resolve of youths to have a country that acknowledges them.
Lastly, no man under the sun is irreplaceable.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by ehinmowo: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
Someone like you made the protest to go viral when you joined. A clergy should appeal for calm when at the same time telling the government the truth.

You must mad!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by chamboy(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
chigirlangel:

You think Ipob can actually do this and get away with it Come on, it's not possible.... CCTV was removed, lights turned off, tell me how they got access to do this things
ok, the break down of the whole scenario. FG wanted to shot, yes. Maybe rubber bullets somehow and so all the plan before shooting was done. They didn't intend to kill but shoot plastic bullet or pour water on protesters to scare them away. Something went wrong along the lines and the NA that was meant to peace keep started shooting at the protesters. Where Igbos come in was they might have inflated the soldiers because I find it hard to believe few things there is no way a Brigade General will lead such covert. 2, There's no way four luteinants will be involved in such covert.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by KingMicky3286: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:

2023 is at play.

You're a GRADE 1 idiot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by joefelin2345: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Chapii:
Adeboye should go and die. People like him kept us where we are now. Does he not know that Nigeria needs restructuring in 2015, does he not know that Buhari is evil but because his son is VP he used sentiment to kick GEJ out now he is telling us of restructuring. Does he not know how pained we were when he visited Buhari in London? Now Buhari have used them (Adeboye, Tinubu Osinbajo etc) to win re-election and now place them in their rightful place, they are shouting restructuring and sponsoring protest. Where was Adeboye when all the massacre in Benue, Plateau etc was ongoing? Thunder will fire Adeboye and Co.
Modified.
Adeboye cannot tell us that blocking major highways completely and defyin curfew is peaceful protest. Soldiers that went to Lekki toll gate did not go there to stop protest, protesters have been there for over 2 weeks, they went there to enforce a curfew. I condemn live bullets but that was the only option available to the gov't seeing how violence have taken over the protest. What do you expect a gov't to do when policemen are being killed, police stations being burnt etc. They had to find the easy way out. We need law and order for now. In 2023 we will be wise enough to choose a better President.
I now agree that your madness has enter market square hence no remedy for you again. In less than 3 yrs you are gone except there is miraculous healing for your insanity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j

Rule 2
Ebenezer2021
Stop disturbing my mentions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by EgusiShankly: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
godgizzy:
The situation is complicated already, how can the military be shooting a harmless citizen holding a symbol of unity? The nigerian flag is already blood stained and as such Buhari and Sanwolu must pay dearly for it
You can't be killing the people you took an oath to protect. If the military are so strong, why can't they go and face Bokoharam

This protests is beyond end sars, there are so many things that needs to end in nigeria and until that is addressed things will keep escalating....
In what way?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Ademoore07(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Seriously, things are getting more complicated. My local govt (okitipupa) here in ondo state that never think of the protest neither do they experience any brutality started their protest this morning in honour of those killed at Lekki by the military. Gunshot everywhere...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.