Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things (52393 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by sofiscatedmoron: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:
Dear Yoruba People, protect Tinubu at all cost. Chase away those destroying your properties from your land. They are not fighting for you but destroying you. They envy your development.

If you kill TINUBU, the yoruba nation will regret it. He's irreplaceable.

Some dark forces are using our collective anger against SARS to harvest their selfish purposes.

2023 is at play.
Yoruba land is peaceful,, lagos is bini land
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Harrykn: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Rajiolaade:
foolish, are you God? God will shame all of u over tinubu matter, problems in your family lineage is biggest.
Why so quick to dish insult. I'm talking about what I'm seeing, are you blind ni?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by chigirlangel: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2020
chamboy:
ok, the break down of the whole scenario. FG wanted to shot, yes. Maybe rubber bullets somehow and so all the plan before shooting was done. They didn't intend to kill but shoot plastic bullet or pour water on protesters to scare them away. Something went wrong along the lines and the NA that was meant to peace keep started shooting at the protesters. Where Igbos come in was they might have inflated the soldiers because I find it hard to believe few things there is no way a Brigade General will lead such covert. 2, There's no way four luteinants will be involved in such covert.

Everything that happened that day was pre-planned, if ipob or whatever is involved it would have leaked by now.... So, CCTV was removed in order for the soldiers to shoot rubber bullets Lights were turned off so they could pour water on protesters Higher forces than ipob were at work that night.... Ipob don't have the means to pull all that off, forget all their ranting online and all that
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by adedapodvirus001(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Chapii:
Adeboye should go and die. People like him kept us where we are now. Does he not know that Nigeria needs restructuring in 2015, does he not know that Buhari is evil but because his son is VP he used sentiment to kick GEJ out now he is telling us of restructuring. Does he not know how pained we were when he visited Buhari in London? Now Buhari have used them (Adeboye, Tinubu Osinbajo etc) to win re-election and now place them in their rightful place, they are shouting restructuring and sponsoring protest. Where was Adeboye when all the massacre in Benue, Plateau etc was ongoing? Thunder will fire Adeboye and Co.
Modified.
Adeboye cannot tell us that blocking major highways completely and defyin curfew is peaceful protest. Soldiers that went to Lekki toll gate did not go there to stop protest, protesters have been there for over 2 weeks, they went there to enforce a curfew. I condemn live bullets but that was the only option available to the gov't seeing how violence have taken over the protest. What do you expect a gov't to do when policemen are being killed, police stations being burnt etc. They had to find the easy way out. We need law and order for now. In 2023 we will be wise enough to choose a better President.

You are part of the problem of this country.
I can categorically say you are feeding fat on the proceed of corruption in this government hence your comment.

Irrational human being
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Elyonwings: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
As much as we collectively condemn corruptions in Nigeria, especially in our government, ministries, departments, agencies and parastatals; we should be mindful of those who are taking advantage of our actions to subtly propagate their agenda of breaking the country. Restructuring is different from secession.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Darkpanthera: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
Someone like you made the protest to go viral when you joined. A clergy should appeal for calm when at the same time telling the government the truth.

Time like more 60yrs?

Nigeria is too poor.
People won't take this.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Honestly, from what I can deduce from Adeboye's admonitions. He hasn't called for an end in the protests but a halt in the violent uprising that'll give the military another excuse to strike.
He himself has before now called for restructuring.
Please let the youths go back to peaceful protests.
Violence will kill everything we are hoping to achieve.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by TechSkill: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Honestly when I read some people's comment on this forum atimes. I just shake my head in pity. You people can never be satisfied. When Adeboye was quiet you guys were saying lots of stuffs about him. Now he is speaking out even in the face of all this evil, you guys are still attacking him. We all just have to move on from what happened in 2015. The reality on ground now is, we have a blood sucking demon in Aso rock. This man has no respect for human lives, as lekki massacre was the height of it all. Dissolving this contraption called Nigeria is the best option now.
South West should lead the dissolution and we others southerners will follow automatically because they have the power to move things in any direction in this country....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by omah1(f): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2020
[s][/s]
Chapii:
Adeboye should go and die. People like him kept us where we are now. Does he not know that Nigeria needs restructuring in 2015, does he not know that Buhari is evil but because his son is VP he used sentiment to kick GEJ out now he is telling us of restructuring. Does he not know how pained we were when he visited Buhari in London? Now Buhari have used them (Adeboye, Tinubu Osinbajo etc) to win re-election and now place them in their rightful place, they are shouting restructuring and sponsoring protest. Where was Adeboye when all the massacre in Benue, Plateau etc was ongoing? Thunder will fire Adeboye and Co.
Modified.
Adeboye cannot tell us that blocking major highways completely and defyin curfew is peaceful protest. Soldiers that went to Lekki toll gate did not go there to stop protest, protesters have been there for over 2 weeks, they went there to enforce a curfew. I condemn live bullets but that was the only option available to the gov't seeing how violence have taken over the protest. What do you expect a gov't to do when policemen are being killed, police stations being burnt etc. They had to find the easy way out. We need law and order for now. In 2023 we will be wise enough to choose a better President.

May God deliver you from a life of mediocrity. May you not be oppressed by those who should protect you.
So FG does not have money for rubber bullets...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by medolab90(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

Yes I call it a lie. Soldier shot at unarmed protestors yet no evidence of hundred deaths?

So are you trying to justify soldiers shooting at unarmed protesters?? You have lost your humanity for reasons not worth it either monetary or do to tribal relationship cos I don't understand why you are defending this people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by ivolt: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

Even with all the video evidences, you still choose to post this nonsense here! May you die a miserable death. May you live NOT to see your children’s children.
The curse is on your head for spreading fake news.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by ivolt: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

Even with all the video evidences, you still choose to post this nonsense here! May you die a miserable death. May you live NOT to see your children’s children.
Another gullible one.
Mostly dark video from people with agenda.
Nobody died in Lekki.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Playermayweda(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
It's so sad that for one reason or the other, some people are so evil that they see the killings as justified, Just pray ur children don't go through to the same that those who died went through, Glorified atheists
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Chapii: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
omah1:
[s][/s]

May God deliver you from a life of mediocrity. May you not be oppressed by those who should protect you.
So FG does not have money for rubber bullets...
After all your prayers you will still hustle for visa to countries that doesn't pray. Idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by desiredhome: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
You don't matter stupid.
You were disappointed.......stop the media propaganda, it will do you no good
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Bosch92: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Chapii:
Adeboye should go and die. People like him kept us where we are now. Does he not know that Nigeria needs restructuring in 2015, does he not know that Buhari is evil but because his son is VP he used sentiment to kick GEJ out now he is telling us of restructuring. Does he not know how pained we were when he visited Buhari in London? Now Buhari have used them (Adeboye, Tinubu Osinbajo etc) to win re-election and now place them in their rightful place, they are shouting restructuring and sponsoring protest. Where was Adeboye when all the massacre in Benue, Plateau etc was ongoing? Where was Adeboye when Tinubu was rigging elections in Osun and Tinubu's thugs destroying ballot boxes at PDP dominated areas during the presidential elections? Thunder will fire Adeboye and Co.
Modified.
are you fucking stupid, how can you say that was the only option available to the government. No you are stupid.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Freebills12: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Chapii:
Adeboye should go and die. People like him kept us where we are now. Does he not know that Nigeria needs restructuring in 2015, does he not know that Buhari is evil but because his son is VP he used sentiment to kick GEJ out now he is telling us of restructuring. Does he not know how pained we were when he visited Buhari in London? Now Buhari have used them (Adeboye, Tinubu Osinbajo etc) to win re-election and now place them in their rightful place, they are shouting restructuring and sponsoring protest. Where was Adeboye when all the massacre in Benue, Plateau etc was ongoing? Where was Adeboye when Tinubu was rigging elections in Osun and Tinubu's thugs destroying ballot boxes at PDP dominated areas during the presidential elections? Thunder will fire Adeboye and Co.
Modified.

IN AS MUCH AS I SUPPORT SOME OF YOUR IDEAS, I DETEST IN A STRONG TERM INSULTING THE MAN OF GOD, YOU CAN ATTACK AND CRITICIZE HIS IDEAS/MESSAGES BUT NOT HIS PERSONALITY, IN LOGIC IT IS CALLED A FALLACY (AD HOMINE ).
USING LIVE BULLET ON PROTESTERS IS NEVER AN OPTION, OUR CONSTITUTION MADE PROVISION FOR DESTROYING OF GOVT PROPERTY AND EVEN MUDER. THEY CAN'T TAKE LAWS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS, TO TELL YOU HOW EVIL THEY ARE THEY DISCONNECTED THE LIGHTS AND CAMERAS BEFORE SHOOTING INNOCENT CITIZENS
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Chuks4blu(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
2023 election Tinubu is a failure, if thats ur target man forget it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by oluwaSavage: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

You be hell candidate? shocked
anywhere I go I go ni o.... I no be saint. only God fit help
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by saidu009: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Baba no see vision, we all know where he belongs, he need to keep quite his advice at moment is useless. I think present situation is affecting donations from member and politians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Chapii: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

IN AS MUCH AS I SUPPORT SOME OF YOUR IDEAS, I DETEST IN A STRONG TERM INSULTING THE MAN OF GOD, YOU CAN ATTACK AND CRITICIZE HIS IDEAS/MESSAGES BUT NOT HIS PERSONALITY, IN LOGIC IT IS CALLED A FALLACY (AD HOMINE ).
USING LIVE BULLET ON PROTESTERS IS NEVER AN OPTION, OUR CONSTITUTION MADE PROVISION FOR DESTROYING OF GOVT PROPERTY AND EVEN MUDER. THEY CAN'T TAKE LAWS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS, TO TELL YOU HOW EVIL THEY ARE THEY DISCONNECTED THE LIGHTS AND CAMERAS BEFORE SHOOTING INNOCENT CITIZENS
If he is a man of God why can't you allow God to take care of it. You are not different from those that kill in the name of Mohammed. Thunder fire Adeboye he is an ordinary man like you and me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by oloriLFC(f): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have a Facebook friend who lost someone in that massacre on Tuesday. Seems you are a Buhari apologist.
if not for that twitter platform, that is how many people would have been deceived that people didn't die in the Lekki peaceful protests. We have seen many live videos. Including the ones police chase people down a street, gunned down two, still went ahead to shoot at the injured till they died, picked up the shell, shook themselves and walked away. We have seen hoodlums jump out of expensive vehicles to attack peaceful protesters, yet backward people here are spewing trash. That is why the govt is doing everything possible to file a lawsuit against Jack Dorsey, check Adamu Garba's tweets. They have failed tho. Most people on nairaland are misinformed. This here is a forum that the mods can easily be bought. I don't rate this platform at all. Mtcheew!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
oloriLFC:
if not for that twitter platform, that is how many people would have been deceived that people didn't die in the Lekki peaceful protests. We have seen many live videos. Including the ones police chase people down a street, gunned down two, still went ahead to shoot at the injured till they died, picked up the shell, shook themselves and walked away. We have seen hoodlums jump out of expensive vehicles to attack peaceful protesters, yet backward people here are spewing trash. That is why the govt is doing everything possible to file a lawsuit against Jack Dorsey, check Adamu Garba's tweets. They have failed tho. Most people on nairaland are misinformed. This here is a forum that the mods can easily be bought. I don't rate this platform at all. Mtcheew!

You are absolutely right. The government has now paid influencers to Change the narrative of what happened in Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by McGg: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Because Devil is leaving inside you.
Pray against the spirit of hatred and God will answer you.
Thank you.

Mediocre
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by MINORU: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
mustafaa:
Dear Yoruba People, protect Tinubu at all cost. Chase away those destroying your properties from your land. They are not fighting for you but destroying you. They envy your development.

If you kill TINUBU, the yoruba nation will regret it. He's irreplaceable.

Some dark forces are using our collective anger against SARS to harvest their selfish purposes.

2023 is at play.

Yourba land will burn to the ground
When ojukwu told you people to restructure Nigeria what did you fools do

When the where killing igbo in python dance what did you fools do?

Karma is real bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by sparkwil(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osinbajo should resign now and salvage any shred of dignity he.may have left
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Earnonline7: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
True
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things by Olarewaju89: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
McGg:

Mediocre

Ode undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.