Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre (29642 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by TheDemola: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
My heart goes out to everyone who has suffered from this gruesome attack.

I am unable to grasp the evil that motivates one human being to deliberately take the life of another.

Every soul counts before God, and I know that He is greatly displeased with this wickedness.

I pray that God comforts the loved ones of the departed, and the people of Ondo at large.

May we never have cause to send such greetings again.
And may Nigeria never know such bloodshed again.

https://www.facebook.com/87046278487/posts/10160752093908488/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Olabanjozs: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Its well

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by devoutpraise: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheDemola:

https://www.facebook.com/87046278487/posts/10160752093908488/
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
As the lord's lives,those miscreants will never go beyond this month

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by atheistandproud(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rubbish

Took him two days to respond.

To the people above me, those swears mean nothing. As we swear for Obasanjo and Buhari reach, they're balling in their old age.

Save your strength.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by dhardline(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Get your PVC's and Vote Peter Obi we don't want anything associated with Buhari /APC again ruling this country o,The suffering and killing is already too much. Prices of food going up 100% and nobody is saying anything!!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amen, our honourable Daddy GO.

BTW, shey baba just dey return from Mountain? grin cos it's about 48hours already. Some people have even sent donations

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by seunaj: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Better late than never.
By now, I expect all the big overseers shelve their differences and issue a joint statement on the massacre and way forward. It's not a time to pray alone, this is a time to strategize more and pray only for God's backing. Heaven they say helps those who helps themselves

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
toobusy:
As the lord's lives,those miscreants will never go beyond this month

Lol, they will live and beyond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Jossyroyal1: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amen ooo...those people murderd without mercy, since day before yesterday that I saw the video, my heart has been so heavy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Hienna1: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rip to the lost ones...

Southerners...

Prepare!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by akmath: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Him for wait till next year before him react na

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Babaflenjor: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by chatinent: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
If I were supernatural, I'd skin those murderers and every politician alive who have supported killing.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Utanisco(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pastor stop giving us soft reaction

Tell us to carry guns as Christians
Tell us to carry matchets as Christians
Tell us to kill them all in retaliation

The violent take it by force

This s the right time pastor

Stop being soft
Jesus Christ wasn't soft in the temple

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by francisbarrack(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Epstein(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Weak statement...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by DAMIMONY: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Like you all went for Apc primary
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by tayo4ng(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus we need you more now than ever

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Earlystar698(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na now this one dey hear am? Pope that's far away first him condemn it, ohh

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by slowie(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:
Rubbish
Pele! You need to drink a lot of water, enh?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Ejehkob: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
May their soul rest in peace

God help Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by atheistandproud(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
slowie:

Pele! You need to drink a lot of water, enh?

grin grin grin

Earlystar698:
Na now this one dey hear am? Pope that's far away first him condemn it, ohh

No mind am
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by lecowas: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by lomprico(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Epstein:
Weak statement...

What else do you want him to say? He was among those that brought in this monster! Mbaka still never say pim and na him Catholic church Dem attack o!
"Buhari is a prayer answered". God forbid! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by baretalk: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why is the Christian body of Nigeria so passive, can't they protest the gruesome murders or is it only money they love, they don't love their sheep...this is shameful...or is the Christian body not mature enough to forge a common front and fight for their common rights and causes...In America,UK the church is very active but here so passive, just to collect money, and they can't use the money to protect christians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Utanisco:
Pastor stop giving us soft reaction

Tell us to carry guns as Christians
Tell us to carry matchets as Christians
Tell us to kill them all in retaliation

The violent take it by force

This s the right time pastor

Stop being soft
Jesus Christ wasn't soft in the temple
You don't need to wait for his go ahead because you will never get it. Just go and get yourself a gun and do whatever you want. We will be waiting here for the outcome. Maybe you the Government will use you as scape goat because I see no difference between you and them the perpetrators of evil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Accjs6v: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.