Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) (82271 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

You guys should keep telling yourselves that, Lekki Lekki Lekki. We're still waiting for the names of the Lekki massacre victims, no one to give us update.
For how long do you guys think those protests would stay on focus, Lekki or no Lekki? You blocked everywhere, you paralysed economic activities and you didn't know that looting was just a matter of time?

Don't mind them. Nigerians no they reason na
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
duality:

Statements like this happens when you want to deceive yourself.

Before the shooting at toll gate, the security situation was already bad. People were being stopped and harassed by criminals. Phones, bages etc were being snatched.

Some dispatch riders were being harassed. Who were those blocking roads across Lagos. Are they not Hoodlums with weed in one hand and sachet alcohol on the other hand?

Cult fight had already started in some areas.

In Benin city, youths were collecting money from motorist in the name of END SARS.

We know Nigerians don't want to hear the truth.

Worse is when the so called celebrities and popular people want to deceive themselves largely because they have been captured by forces beyond them.

Some are trying to make it political or tribal . It's a shame.

The agenda is, chaos for control. I won't stress it because people will still argue.

Don't stress it

Or else your country people will abuse you

Nigerians no get thinking faculty walahi

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

When i voiced my reason on the endsars to end, i was cursed. They said i dont want a better future for my children. All i did was to warn them that things could get to anarchy. Till now they are still cursing on me.

Same thing here.

Leave them.

E go soon clear for their eye

Fucking corrupt people.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

Politicians sent thugs to disperse protesters.
Politicians did not send thugs to burn the state and police stations and kill policemen. Seems you don't want to be convinced, keep blaming politicians, when all you need to do is pause your fucking emotions and think straight. Thinking with sentiments is what aligns humans with animals.

That's the mentality of Nigerians for you

They will always blame govt rather than take responsibility for their own fuckups and work on them

Hired thugs are citizens

How country wan better when We keep selling ourselves to the politicians at every turn

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

Politicians sent thugs to disperse protesters.
Politicians did not send thugs to burn the state and police stations and kill policemen. Seems you don't want to be convinced, keep blaming politicians, when all you need to do is pause your fucking emotions and think straight. Thinking with sentiments is what aligns humans with animals.

Emotions and sentiment over logic

They will always blame govt rather than take responsibility for their own fuckups and work on them

Hired thugs are citizens

How country wan better when We keep selling ourselves to the politicians at every turn

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Megatrix: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Oba of Lagos nko.. Why was he attacked?
Who are the people that attacked the oba of Lagos? Are they not your brothers? Go and ask them why they attacked your oba
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

The peaceful youth protesters called on the hoodlums to protest. That destroyed it all
lies!!!!!

Peaceful protesters Cannot call miscreants to destroy properties when they know some of they know some of those properties are buisnesses owned by their friends or loved ones.or people working there

Is it a bank worker or a boutique owner that Will call hoodlums to destroy GTB and other industries.these riffrafs have nothing to loose. Is it someone saving 10 years of his life to establish a boutique that will have any buisness with touts?

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Megatrix:

Who are the people that attacked the oba of Lagos? Are they not your brothers? Go and ask them why they attacked your oba
please stop this Yoruba vs Igbo rubbish.when they called killer soildiers to open fire on peaceful protesters they didn't care where they're from.lets stop this.what has tribalism added to Nigerians
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by tigoba: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Akisakis90:
see mumu ogun kill you 6000 time
e be like sey death dey hungry you. You will find it by God's grace.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:
She shouldn't cry. This is 100% well deserved. You said government bad abi. Well government has kept these evil vices under control since you were born. Now is the time to get exactly what you deserve for supporting stupid endsars movement. Your home is next, the hoodlums are coming.

So protesting for police brutality, extortion and criminality in the Nigerian Police is a bad thing? shocked
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Akisakis90: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
tigoba:
e be like sey death dey hungry you. You will find it by God's grace.
go and protest again, if ogun no go kill your generation 600 time
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by crackajackIOS(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is saddening
Really really saddening

I hope she receives help in this time of dire need.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by tigoba: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Akisakis90:
go and protest again, if ogun no go kill your generation 600 time
Funny guy grin grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

It shud have been but also Sud av been suspended when the govt replied us and gave us assurance but people were already enjoying the fun

Well... But we know how it is with things always getting out of control with Nigerians. It shouldn't have started at all.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
pozehnani:

Well... But we know how it is with things always getting out of control with Nigerians. It shouldn't have started at all.

Nigerians and overdo

Any small thing Nigerians go either abuse am or overdo am

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
What a Sad moment in history.

The once peaceful protest has turned to party of thugs to carry out their plans. What a sad moment to experience undecided undecided

How I wish the protesters leader has order all protesters to back down when the thugs started mixing up....

We keep complicating things, this lady probably went out to protest and only to be informed that her store has been burgled by same protesters (thugs disguise as protesters).

Rest in peace to the Dead

To the injured, get well soon and have your normal live back..

#protesterlivesmatter
#stopmassacre
#stopthugs
#EndSWAT #EndSARS#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndSARS

Modified: Yes there were no leaders but the celebrities in my own assumptions were the leaders.....

Also if we must crumble tinubu dynasty, then we must also crumble Orji Kalu, ikpeazu, atiku, and co.. They are all guilty as tinubu... No stone shud be left unturned

In Saner climes, the government usually provides security for peaceful protesters.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Toks2008:

In Saner climes, the government usually provides security for peaceful protesters.

Ok
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Obiraphael48(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
meeeeeehn! this is uncalled for...some humans are just strictly wicked...just negodu�... someone's life investment
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by shedomains: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
Uche elendu should take heart angry at least she's still alive undecided

But the truth is that all these are the spill over effect of the Lekki shootings caused by govt

The deafening Silence from the president also escalated things to this level
dumb brain like yours will always have an excuse to spit thrash as an excuse .keeping the drammer coming.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Further proof as to why Nigeria is not worth investing in. Phucked up people.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chai sorry nwa oma osiso
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
phazotron:

Emotions and sentiment over logic

Hired thugs are citizens

Good question. Problem is the people you are asking mostly think with their stomachs so a viable and genuine answer will never be given.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sorry for ur loss ma.
But wetin u dey sell sef?
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Earnonline7: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Elizersalifu(f): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin
DenreleDave:

Pls find it out.. I went to protest but not that night...

God forbid i be there dt night.. Infact I was held up at jakande, I had option to go to the protest or find every means to go home.. Thank God I went home.. If not, I no even get person for island, where I go run to?

I went for protest but Dt night, I was not there..

Pls show me where I said I was there dt night
grin grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by maikeke(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh Ma it is peaceful looting by peaceful protesters, u are fighting for them to get better live now they have capital for starting a business, what is problem. Any way u are good Protester
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Am I mad? That night I wasn't there.. Thank. God I was not there...

God will never let me be there
hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha bros I no fit laugh jor, no make me laugh at all. So which police is she going to report to.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by supercase1(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Passionate888:
Afonja people just hijacked the protest
not funny
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by supercase1(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2020
ghoste:
All those backing the thugs it will get to you also,na turn by turn
e don red

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.