Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) (82266 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by calyto: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Ok

Consequences of not knowing when to stop something.

Shebi the protest been dey sweet una?

If I were Sanwo, I will mobilise thugs to also destroy D..vido's father's investment plus F...alana's properties.

Let everybody suffer the loss.

They will come out and lend their voices for 10 minutes and go back home. Their followers and disciples of Nnamdi Kanu will begin to destroy properties and cause hardship to people.

You never see anything

Go and access the fund that was raised ma

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Awwwn that's so sad.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I think I saw one of your post saying what you witnessed that night was terrible and that if celebrities failed to physically join, you wont go out again. Or I'm I missing something?

Everything is filled with contradictions, we want facts and real evidences by now.
I dislike fake news. One way to fight the monsters and tyrants in government is not by spreading fake news. When the whole world discovers some things are lies, no one will pay attention anymore.

Lol

90% of those videos are fake broo..

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

To summarize it.

Change start from. You and I

If we don't change, how do we expect the govt t change

Nigerian citizens are a fucking joke I swear

People will say yeah the vandalism was caused by govt thugs

But aren't those thugs citizens too?

They're fellow Nigerians not aliens from Mars!

Now with such stupid acts like this the genuine protesters have lost the good will of the general public as pertaining to matters like this

Because it'll most likely lead to similar outcomes

Nobody shld expect anything good from this

Because as usual

Nigerians have self sabotaged themselves again

Confam own goal na im we score

The cabal dey watch us like comedy film

Destroying things all over the place

Police stations burnt

Police officers killed

Most in hiding

If God forbid there's a crime wave

Which police will answer?

Nigerians are a fucking joke!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:
She shouldn't cry. This is 100% well deserved. You said government bad abi. Well government has kept these evil vices under control since you were born. Now is the time to get exactly what you deserve for supporting stupid endsars movement. Your home is next, the hoodlums are coming.

Honestly it's sucks..

Learned a couple things with this protest..

Seems an average Nigerians doesn't really know how to get things done properly. Meaningful protest happened at the first week, the rest paparazzi are planned attacks!

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by tigoba: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Akisakis90:
is only if your sorry will replace her lost, sorry kill you for 600time
Mr killer. Why not go kill your children. Olishi radarada
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Ferrous:
Which one have i made?

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ruthmadaki90: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
this is truly painful. May God help you rebuild.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by DBadman: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2020
kissafter na they will say it's the protesters
naija things they always different
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Madame take heart nah part of the revolution... Fire on iyooooooo cartels
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
VanDerWaalforces:
I cry for Nigeria. The Nigeria we all desire, seems elusive and far from coming to reality. God help us! It's obvious we can't help ourselves.

We can't help ourselves because we keep sabotaging ourselves

Nigeria can't work until we fix ourselves

The hoodlums that are doing nonsense

The paid thugs working for the government

Are they aliens from Mars?

Are they not Nigerian citizens too?

Nigeria will never be better as long as the citizenry continue this way of behavior.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by shevy878: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Sorry Dear. Things will get right in this country ijn.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
jaxxy:

To problems I see here.

1. Wrong moves by government, police and sadly army leading to escalation of the situation.

2. Lack of crowd control and de-escalation tactics/measures to prevent degradation of law and order.

General speaking the police has lost its training of police the public in a civil manner and address crowd control properly. They just carry guns to intimidate, oppress and even shoot indiscriminately Bt nothing to police.
Fake news from Lekki fake "massacre" is responsible.
The police have since abandoned all protest zone.
Some thugs went to their station to kill and burn and
it would be foolish to not react to that.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Apparently, it is Igbo people that looted and vandalized this woman's shop. The kind of petty narration some Yoruba online hacks are peddling right now is frightening. They are saying it is Igbo's burning down Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2020
dangotesmummy:
please be reasonable and considerate.that was an extremely insensitive thing to say

When i voiced my reason on the endsars to end, i was cursed. They said i dont want a better future for my children. All i did was to warn them that things could get to anarchy. Till now they are still cursing on me.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
We are all talking about restructuring Nigeria and citizens forget they must also work on themselves. Why dem go burgle this lady shop now? Na she be polithiefcians wey don temper with their futures?

I dey cook just now nai my gas wey dey usually serve me at least 3weeks finish for 2weeks. The thing shock me I come vex carry the cylinder go meet the man wey fill am for me. He wan come hold ground with me say na me use am anyhow but I change am for am. Na same routine I dey do so e nor get how the gas go finish for 2weeks if he fill am well......Na the mata neighbours dey settle since o. Las Las he was forced to refund N500 , na he present I enter bike go uptown to my customer shop wey dey fill am well for me over 4years now. Person dey fill gas close to your house you go leave am dey go far place again because dem lack integrity. Later wey that my honest customer make am now na people like this wayo man go dey campaign say na juju he take dey attract customers.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

Fake news from Lekki fake "massacre" is responsible.
The police have since abandoned all protest zone.
Some thugs went to their station to kill and burn and
it would be foolish to not react to that.

React how? By shoot at unarmed citizens or peaceful protests or going after the real hoodlums??

If u react wrongly u are part of the problem and major reason for any escalation.

The police can only attack weak and innocent citizens they have lost all training to deal with mass/civil disorder. All they know is fire live amo either up in the air and directly at people.

Is that all the police knows how to do now

They shud have stepped up to protect properties and the innocent and minimize destruction bt they have lost their training and credibility.

YES Fake new May have contributed and that is inevitable in disorganized situations. The Major cause of these destruction is The shooting at Lekki toll gate. Who ordered that unnecessary shooting?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
chimeremodlyn:

Where did we get such people like you from. Are you not human. It's pple like you that become demons once in power. I pray God cleanses you d way He wants to cleanse Nigeria

Its you that will be cleansed

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
shevy878:
Sorry Dear. Things will get right in this country ijn.

Get right indeed.

With these greedy, self sabotaging citizens among us?

Good luck with that!
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:
She shouldn't cry. This is 100% well deserved. You said government bad abi. Well government has kept these evil vices under control since you were born. Now is the time to get exactly what you deserve for supporting stupid endsars movement. Your home is next, the hoodlums are coming.

EndSARs ............. not end Police
EndPolicebrutality..... not end the military.
Everyone should have a heart and do things justly.
Make this country better.....
That was the agenda of the protest, don't talk like a foolish coward....
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

When i voiced my reason on the endsars to end, i was cursed. They said i dont want a better future for my children. All i did was to warn them that things could get to anarchy. Till now they are still cursing on me.
this issue has gone beyond end SARS.this is about end bad governance unfortunately the politicians have sent thugs to scatter,loot and destroy so they can blame it on unarmed protesters and the whole movement will turn to anarchy.this is a cleverly planned work if not why are they upset that people are protesting? Why are they sending miscreants to assault and commit arson?

The story has gone beyond that.look beyond your nose
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
dangotesmummy:
this issue has gone beyond end SARS.this is about end bad governance unfortunately the politicians have sent thugs to scatter,loot and destroy so they can blame it on unarmed protesters and the whole movement will turn to anarchy.this is a cleverly planned work if not why are they upset that people are protesting? Why are they sending miscreants to assault and commit arson?

The story has gone beyond that.look beyond your nose

Politicians sent thugs to disperse protesters.
Politicians did not send thugs to burn the state and police stations and kill policemen. Seems you don't want to be convinced, keep blaming politicians, when all you need to do is pause your fucking emotions and think straight. Thinking with sentiments is what aligns humans with animals.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
you're not the only one so shut up mugu. I lost my 2milion naira invest due to buhari policies. right now I'm left with 5k I don't even know where to start from. man up n believe
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
What a Sad moment in history.

The once peaceful protest has turned to party of thugs to carry out their plans. What a sad moment to experience undecided undecided

How I wish the protesters leader has order all protesters to back down when the thugs started mixing up....

We keep complicating things, this lady probably went out to protest and only to be informed that her store has been burgled by same protesters (thugs disguise as protesters).

Rest in peace to the Dead

To the injured, get well soon and have your normal live back..

#protesterlivesmatter
#stopmassacre
#stopthugs
#EndSWAT #EndSARS#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndSARS

Modified: Yes there were no leaders but the celebrities in my own assumptions were the leaders.....

Also if we must crumble tinubu dynasty, then we must also crumble Orji Kalu, ikpeazu, atiku, and co.. They are all guilty as tinubu... No stone shud be left unturned

Be rest assured that Orji Uzor Kalu will get his own Tinubu Treatment soon, Atiku should be handle by his fellow Northerners to avoid giving it ethnic coloration...
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

Politicians sent thugs to disperse protesters.
Politicians did not send thugs to burn the state and police stations and kill policemen. Seems you don't want to be convinced, keep blaming politicians, when all you need to do is pause your fucking emotions and think straight. Thinking with sentiments is what aligns humans with animals.
wasn't it thugs that stole the staff of office (OPA ase) in the traditional leaders house? Wasn't it the thugs destroying ATMs in the east.all those arson committed in lagos.the BRT busses,TVC etc they were all the handwork of miscreants sent by these politicians.tge same touts politicians sent to scatter the protest went beyond the control of the politicians.the peaceful protesters are more politically educated and enlightened to be destroying social and economic structures.you too look at the industries that were destroyed.theyre the cardinal points of Lagos buisness and social life and we all know they were sent by unscrupulous politicians desperately holding on to power
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
They have destroyed first bank in abakpa Nigerians are truly stupid.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by dwas: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Well, she should take heart. They should have known that protest that last longer than 10days usually turn violent. Check around the world, it's the same everywhere.
If they had encouraged everyone to calm and give government chance to address issues raised, miscreants wouldn't have the opportunity to hijacked the beautiful protest.

It's sad. My sympathy to you.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by saidu009: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
There's hunger in Nigeria but I didn't know it has gotten to this .
No conscience, if they really want to fight for a cause why not go to the houses of those politicians, why the common man ? Starting from OBASANJO, ATIKU, SARAKI, DINO, JONATHAN AND ALL APC LEADERS WHO HAD RULED ONE OR THE OTHER, They are not hidden we all know them. Now is the best time to attack them if we believed they are the cause of all pain on the land.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
dangotesmummy:
wasn't it thugs that stole the staff of office (OPA ase) in the traditional leaders house? Wasn't it the thugs destroying ATMs in the east.all those arson committed in lagos.the BRT busses,TVC etc they were all the handwork of miscreants sent by these politicians.tge same touts politicians sent to scatter the protest went beyond the control of the politicians.the peaceful protesters are more politically educated and enlightened to be destroying social and economic structures.you too look at the industries that were destroyed.theyre the cardinal points of Lagos buisness and social life and we all know they were sent by unscrupulous politicians desperately holding on to power

The peaceful youth protesters called on the hoodlums to protest. That destroyed it all
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by BabaOneChance: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

Look, government is not doing us any favor, if they, the politicians cannot bear the heat anymore, they should resign and pave way for competent people to takeover.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
This was all going well until the pulled the trigger...

I am deeply sorry ma...

Na the government still cause ya misfortune
seems you are a big thief ...were

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.