Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) (82202 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by yom2(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
U guys were cheering them on before, not minding the implications, complications and fall out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by chatinent: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
cry
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by brexit: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
How do expect a peaceful protest when more than 80% of the youths are illiterates and 40% of the remaining 20% are cultists

It is really sad, Orientation Agency is not doing anything, people should engage our youths and educate them

We can't continue like this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Afamed: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
ignis:
This is the part of sacrifice for revolution.
And what are you going to sacrifice as part of the Revolution?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

And what are you going to sacrifice as part of the Revolution?
[/s]
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
She should shut up.
Let her hire her street thugs to protect her business.

Those who support burning and looting other people's property
should not cry when the criminals turn on them.

The 2000 criminals released in Benin have started making life miserable
for innocent people.

Criminals are not your friend.

10 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Bad very very bad
We cannot go gaga and destroy ourselves while our Real enemies flex freely

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Passionate888:
Afonja people just hijacked the protest
stop thiz ur tribal comment diz is not d time for diz

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Olayetan:
Now someone have to be careful choosing a location to set up business.

When will things get back to normalcy?
Things might never return to normal, this is where you have to (as unfortunate as it sounds) hope for a full blown military intervention like June 12th, those guys out there won't stop until this country is conducive for their barbarism. We did this the wrong way and hopefully we will regroup and do it better.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Tillatalk: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I saw one of your post saying what you witnessed that night was terrible and that if celebrities failed to physically join, you wont go out again. Or I'm I missing something?

Everything is filled with contradictions, we want facts and real evidences by now.
I dislike fake news. One way to fight the monsters and tyrants in government is not by spreading fake news. When the whole world discovers some things are lies, no one will pay attention anymore.
can't you go to lekki to confirm yourself
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Majestybaba92(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:
She shouldn't cry. This is 100% well deserved. You said government bad abi. Well government has kept these evil vices under control since you were born. Now is the time to get exactly what you deserve for supporting stupid endsars movement. Your home is next, the hoodlums are coming.

You mumu well well
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Niceman12:

But the online protesters seems to be supporting the hoodlums, why so?
They want chaos but didn't think it will affect them.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2020
This is not good at all, God will surely punish them.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by yom2(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I saw one of your post saying what you witnessed that night was terrible and that if celebrities failed to physically join, you wont go out again. Or I'm I missing something?

Everything is filled with contradictions, we want facts and real evidences by now.
I dislike fake news. One way to fight the monsters and tyrants in government is not by spreading fake news. When the whole world discovers some things are lies, no one will pay attention anymore.
thumps up my guy. Your head dey straight

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:
She shouldn't cry. This is 100% well deserved. You said government bad abi. Well government has kept these evil vices under control since you were born. Now is the time to get exactly what you deserve for supporting stupid endsars movement. Your home is next, the hoodlums are coming.
you deserve 5 cows for this post

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ozo13(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
What a Sad moment in history.

The once peaceful protest has turned to party of thugs to carry out their plans. What a sad moment to experience undecided undecided

How I wish the protesters leader has order all protesters to back down when the thugs started mixing up....

We keep complicating things, this lady probably went out to protest and only to be informed that her store has been burgled by same protesters (thugs disguise as protesters).

Rest in peace to the Dead

To the injured, get well soon and have your normal live back..

#protesterlivesmatter
#stopmassacre
#stopthugs
#EndSWAT #EndSARS#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndSARS
they never had a leader ooo.they never saw it coming
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

7 male cows for you

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by osazuwa23: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
The day lagos is destroyed i will never go to nigeria ever again. I dont udnerstand why this revolution is not taking place in abuja because they were the center of where evrything is at. Southern should look out for yoruba land and not let it fall to the wasteland cry
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Actress Uche Elendu's shop was looted by hoodlums today October 21. The actress shared photos from her vandalized shop on her IG page, Reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnUyzoHCE6/?igshid=1qrr30kueicx2
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by MRSAWEDOFF: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Sorry dear
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by motionarena: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Don't worry dear your big gods will help you restock in no time
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
And by the way, like I keep saying, no reasonable so called 'peaceful protests' should be on in Lagos or Abuja by now. Any sane protester should be at home.
Only hoodlum should be outside this time in Lagos or Abuja, no sane protester should be outside in these two places.

Anybody carrying any useless placard or blocking roads claiming to be a protester after all these burnings and looting should be shot dead.

Many of us know our politicians , their houses and family members. The SARs guys we are fighting against are not spirits and not all of them are bad. Many of us know the bad SARS guys and where they live. Why not target those bad ones and take them down. Why not target your useless senators, house of rep members, LG chairmen, councillors, ministers, commissioners that are not performing and deal with them. Protests especially in Nigeria doesn't yield any reasonable results. It usually ends up in crises, and looting.
We have some mumu men on the internet claiming cultists, form clear road, fem, egede, flora, yen yen yen, yet they cannot deal with their politicians. When armed robbers start disturbing you in your areas, is it not the same police most people will call? Focus on the particular people making life difficult for you and take them out strategically instead of wasting time on useless and fruitless protest and jamboree. Now that properties have been looted and destroyed and lives lost and will lose their jobs, what have we gained? Did any politician die? Some people are hiding in their houses and still encouraging youths to go out and continue to protest and some are foolish enough to obey. Stay in your phucking house if you want to live to fight another day intelligently.

11 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Some people will still feel insulted when you call the recent protesters hoodlums. What other name do you use to address people who loot others' shop, burn government properties, block roads, incite violence and constitute menace in public places? Take it or leave it, Politicians, criminals tout and others of sinister motives have seized the protest to advance their own interest. For the sake of peace, it's time the sensible youth and the protesters who call for change back off.
these are the ones that provoke government to rough handle protesters by using force. When an idiot stealing and looting in the guise of EndSars protest is arrested or manhandled, people ignorantly defend him and demand for is immediate release.

I am tired of blood shed, maiming and destruction. It is time everybody call it a day. Enough is enough!

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Brandonx(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Does it look like the people that looted her store are fighting for any cause
Then I'm afraid Nigerians are not mentally ready for a revolution.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by chimeremodlyn: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:
Where did we get such people like you from. Are you not human. It's pple like you that become demons once in power. I pray God cleanses you d way He wants to cleanse Nigeria
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by mcquin(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
This was all going well until the pulled the trigger...

I am deeply sorry ma...

Na the government still cause ya misfortune
Nah! Government did not pull trigger before the prison break in Benin, we are still living in fear here. Truth is we needed to pull back at some point and sit down to talk with government.

I hate this government, but we messed things up.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by sammirano: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
This one is fantaistically foolish. Continue shouting endsars after the protesters looted you.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Tillatalk:
can't you go to lekki to confirm yourself

How can I reverse the hand of time to 20/10/10 night and teleport myself to the scene?
I need an answer.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Anybody carrying any useless placard or blocking roads claiming to be a protester after all these burnings and looting should be shot dead.

Many of us know our politicians , their houses and family members. The SARs guys we are fighting against are not spirits and not all of them are bad. Many of us know the bad SARS guys and where they live. Why not target those bad ones and take them down. Why not target your useless senators, house of rep members, LG chairmen, councillors, ministers, commissioners that are not performing and deal with them. Protests especially in Nigeria doesn't yield any reasonable results. It usually ends up in crises, and looting.
We have some mumu men on the internet claiming cultists, form clear road, fem, egede, flora, yen yen yen, yet they cannot deal with their politicians. When armed robbers start disturbing you in your areas, is it not the same police most people will call? Focus on the particular people making life difficult for you and take them out strategically instead of wasting time on useless and fruitless protest and jamboree. Now that properties have been looted and destroyed and lives lost and will lose their jobs, what have we gained? Did any politician die? Some people are hiding in their houses and still encouraging youths to go out and continue to protest and some are foolish enough to obey. Stay in your phucking house if you want to live to fight another day intelligently.

Honesty, you spoke my mind and all I've been saying since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2020
You have sense that is why you are not there
DenreleDave:

Am I mad? That night I wasn't there.. Thank. God I was not there...

God will never let me be there
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by yom2(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Why are people heartless?

Is that Tinubu property?
a mob has no discretion o so every body should mind what he or she supports
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by MRSAWEDOFF: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ovNYXv4sA

We are not sure where this happened, but hoodlums in the guise of being #EndSARS protesters raided a truck full of livestock.

Both male and female.... These hoodlums are seen caring away both goats and chicken which they stole from an abandoned truck.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Ferrous(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Which one have u made?

anochuko01:
your biggest investments are the ones made in people....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.