Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) (82236 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
I cry for Nigeria. The Nigeria we all desire, seems elusive and far from coming to reality. God help us! It's obvious we can't help ourselves.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Tillatalk: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

How can I reverse the hand of time to 20/10/10 night and teleport myself to the scene?
I need an answer.
why are you disturbing our peace here

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Akisakis90: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
who will tackle the criminals since the police station problem just started have and burnt?
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:
She shouldn't cry. This is 100% well deserved. You said government bad abi. Well government has kept these evil vices under control since you were born. Now is the time to get exactly what you deserve for supporting stupid endsars movement. Your home is next, the hoodlums are coming.
please be reasonable and considerate.that was an extremely insensitive thing to say
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by fuke(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I saw one of your post saying what you witnessed that night was terrible and that if celebrities failed to physically join, you wont go out again. Or I'm I missing something?

Everything is filled with contradictions, we want facts and real evidences by now.
I dislike fake news. One way to fight the monsters and tyrants in government is not by spreading fake news. When the whole world discovers some things are lies, no one will pay attention anymore.

BBC, CNN, ALJERAZZA have stopped picking their calls.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Common sense
mcquin:

Nah! Government did not pull trigger before the prison break in Benin, we are still living in fear here. Truth is we needed to pull back at some point and sit down to talk with government.

I hate this government, but we messed things up.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Everything is filled with contradictions, we want facts and real evidences by now.
I dislike fake news. One way to fight the monsters and tyrants in government is not by spreading fake news. When the whole world discovers some things are lies, no one will pay attention anymore.
The contradiction happened because some protesters rather than reporting what actually happens
exaggerated the incident to gain sympathy.
There was shooting to scare protesters that night. However, nobody died.
Now hooldums who wouldn't verify whatever they read have been destroying and killing because
of misinformation regarding a massacre that didn't happen as reported.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by NairaHercules(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
This was all going well until the pulled the trigger...

I am deeply sorry ma...

Na the government still cause ya misfortune
Which trigger?
You are clearly out of date about the fake Lekki massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by tweakdude1: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Lets be clear my fellow citizens. This protest started well and i can recall that i was at ketu by 12:45am tuesday 13/10/2020 morning i didn't hear Ole, egbami word neither did i hear, bros come here wetin you carry.

The youths wanted a peaceful protest and same leaders didn't want that. since the leaders choose violence over peace.

Madam your anger should be directed to the politicians not the youths.

sorry madam for what happened to your investment for me the youths are innocent.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
Uche elendu should take heart angry at least she's still alive undecided

But the truth is that all these are the spill over effect of the Lekki shootings caused by govt

The deafening Silence from the president also escalated things to this level
Lekki fake "massacre" you mean?
Unfortunately, those who started it rather than clarify that no death
occur have chosen to keep silent or double down.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by yom2(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:
APC ZOMBIES now have something to celebrate. An Igbo woman's business has being destroyed. This news is like cold water to their violence-thirsty souls.

They have being angry since yesterday not because of lives that have being lost but because of Oba Lagoon and Tinubu.

Tinubu- a fake godfather. Kasala burst for your domain, na you first run comot. Lmao
ur medulla oblangato need some stitches to turn off this ur prone bigotry, delusions and miscalculations

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
IF BUHARI IS DEAF, IS HE ALSO BLIND THAT HE IS NOT SEEING WHAT IS TAKING PLACE AND ADDRESS THE YOUTHS TO CALM THEIR ANGER ?

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Retribution(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
These chaotic protest going on in Nigeria has a profound resemblance to the French Revolution in May 1789, just like theirs ours is fueled by our hunger, poverty, anger and hate for the greedy elite. If things aren't put in order this would soon escalate and the youths would soon be labelled as rebels.
At this moment our protest needs a leader someone to put this unlawful act in check and someone who we know that if someday we win this war will be the protector of our interest. Just like the French Revolution, we need a Napoleon Bonaparte.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Retribution(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
These chaotic protest going on in Nigeria has a profound resemblance to the French Revolution in May 1789, just like theirs ours is fueled by our hunger, poverty, anger and hate for the greedy elite. If things aren't put in order this would soon escalate and the youths would soon be labelled as rebels.
At this moment our protest needs a leader someone to put this unlawful acts in check and someone who we know that if someday we win this war will be the protector of our interest. Just like the French Revolution, we need a Napoleon Bonaparte.
Have A Nice Day!!!
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Afamed:
They should continue to end SARS.
I said categorically here, every protest, misunderstanding ends on round time discussion.
You all allow your emotions to becloud your reason
I'm beginning to regret partaking in that movement, we may have been manipulated to it by selfish people who sponsored it from home and abroad, but the government isn't helping matters either, where is the military?shoot looters on sight!!

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Akisakis90: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
tigoba:
Sorry for the loss ma.

If you have ever collected money from any politician, then I am not sorry for you.

Period
is only if your sorry will replace her lost, sorry kill you for 600time
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Federal hoodlums right ? Well they are in the NeighbourHOOD
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2020
She is stupid for saying those they're fighting for.. Who's she fighting for.. Like she's immune from them.. Nonsense.. Everyone is affected
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by ZooOga: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
where's the open letter from her industry mate/s?

f-in silence now.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Arabs999: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari is a fool..
Tinubu is a thief..
Ambode na goat..
grin grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by tamdun: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Be thankful for ur pain, it means you are still alive
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

But the truth is that all these are the spill over effect of the Lekki shootings caused by govt

The funny is that you will not say this if it was your shop that was vandalize. I just pity all of you in this country most of you are not different from your leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
tweakdude1:
Lets be clear my fellow citizens. This protest started well and i can recall that i was at ketu by 12:45am tuesday 13/10/2020 morning i didn't hear Ole, egbami word neither did i hear, bros come here wetin you carry.

The youths wanted a peaceful protest and same leaders didn't want that. since the leaders choose violence over peace.

Madam your anger should be directed to the politicians not the youths.

sorry madam for what happened to your investment for me the youths are innocent.
Those who looted her shop are guilty what the hell are you saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Retribution:
At this moment our protest needs a leader someone to put this unlawful acts in check and someone who we know that if someday we win this war will be the protector of our interest. Just like the French Revolution, we need a Napoleon Bonaparte.
Have A Nice Day!!!
Napoleon wasn't the leader of the revolution, it was literally as headless as the Arab spring.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
What a Sad moment in history.

The once peaceful protest has turned to party of thugs to carry out their plans. What a sad moment to experience undecided undecided

How I wish the protesters leader has order all protesters to back down when the thugs started mixing up....

We keep complicating things, this lady probably went out to protest and only to be informed that her store has been burgled by same protesters (thugs disguise as protesters).

Rest in peace to the Dead

To the injured, get well soon and have your normal live back..

#protesterlivesmatter
#stopmassacre
#stopthugs
#EndSWAT #EndSARS#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndSARS

Modified: Yes there were no leaders but the celebrities in my own assumptions were the leaders.....

Also if we must crumble tinubu dynasty, then we must also crumble Orji Kalu, ikpeazu, atiku, and co.. They are all guilty as tinubu... No stone shud be left unturned

The leaderlessness of the protest was it's downfall.

Nigeria can never get better with the kind of citizens we have

As much as the politicians have their issues

The citizens have their issues

But Nigerians don't want to change their ways yet they want the govt and country to change

If you tell them this they'll abouse you

I'm just looking in my corner laughing at people who think this madness will result in a better Nigeria

As if the govt is not full of citizens also

We must fix ourselves before we fix this country

Shikena

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by tosinhtml: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
I just want to say this is very common in Black Communities, we have proof that this also happens Only in other Black communities as well.

I have a recent video where the same happened in a SHOPRITE around Black community in West Philadelphia. They were also protesting.

This never happens in a non-black community, but let's just pretend that Blacks don't find any opportunity to loot.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
phazotron:

But Nigerians don't want to change their ways yet they want the govt and country to change

I'm just looking in my corner laughing at people who think this madness will result in a better Nigeria

Shikena

To summarize it.

Change start from. You and I

If we don't change, how do we expect the govt t change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by phazotron(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Vultron101:
The funny is that you will not say this if it was your shop that was vandalize. I just pity all of you in this country most of you are not different from your leaders.

Don't mind them

The average Nigerian is a pathetic criminal

No different from the leaders they criticize

If you give them the opportunity

They will do worse than the leaders

Shikena

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
This was all going well until the pulled the trigger...

I am deeply sorry ma...

Na the government still cause ya misfortune

To problems I see here.

1. Wrong moves by government, police and sadly army leading to escalation of the situation.

2. Lack of crowd control and de-escalation tactics/measures to prevent degradation of law and order.

General speaking the police has lost its training of police the public in a civil manner and address crowd control properly. They just carry guns to intimidate, oppress and even shoot indiscriminately Bt nothing to police.
Re: Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) by duality(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

Statements like this happens when you want to deceive yourself.

Before the shooting at toll gate, the security situation was already bad. People were being stopped and harassed by criminals. Phones, bages etc were being snatched.

Some dispatch riders were being harassed. Who were those blocking roads across Lagos. Are they not Hoodlums with weed in one hand and sachet alcohol on the other hand?

Cult fight had already started in some areas.

In Benin city, youths were collecting money from motorist in the name of END SARS.

We know Nigerians don't want to hear the truth.

Worse is when the so called celebrities and popular people want to deceive themselves largely because they have been captured by forces beyond them.

Some are trying to make it political or tribal . It's a shame.

The agenda is, chaos for control. I won't stress it because people will still argue.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.