Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters (869 Views)

The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event / Old Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Giving Order For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu To Be Attacked / Church Of Satan Denies Ex Pres. Obasanjo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by ThisisBuhari: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaUlNQt4KQ
I blame my President Buhari for not taking immediate action.
Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by vastolord4(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
I heard he left naija yesterday in a hurry.. how true is that
Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by Stalwert: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
People with short memory are wrapped round his thumb.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by Biodun556(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2020
He did many not only OPC

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by Baawaa(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2020
They are all failures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by nedekid: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Obj, a great man. A man without nepotism, tribalism.
He gave orders against opc, a group by his Yoruba tribe when the briefly stepped out of line.
Can the same be said of the present chalatant occupying position? His people have been on rampage killing thousands. His second group of family members ie cows are destroying people's crops. Not one "pem" from him.
Abeg Obj na the real G!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by middlebelter(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
ThisisBuhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaUlNQt4KQ
I blame my President Buhari for not taking immediate action.

Perhaps you need to put this your mischievous thread in context. When Obj gave order at Idi was it a peaceful protest? Are you saying GMB should start shooting? What if the victims are people close to you? Be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Thread for paid bastards

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by ThisisBuhari: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
nedekid:
Obj, a great man. A man without nepotism, tribalism.
He gave orders against opc, a group by his Yoruba tribe when the briefly stepped out of line.
Can the same be said of the present chalatant occupying position? His people have been on rampage killing thousands. His second group of family members ie cows are destroying people's crops. Not one "pem" from him.
Abeg Obj na the real G!
if it were Obasanjo he wouldn't have hesitate to call for police action on EndSARS protesters, who are mostly from south, but Buhari remain silent because people would have called him unprintable names if he had taken similar action.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by WibusJaga: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
This is the best time to form a youth-centered political party maximum age 40yrs to oust this old generation of vultures.
They have the population to achieve this.
Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by nedekid: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
if it were Obasanjo he wouldn't have hesitate to call for police action on EndSARS protesters, who are mostly from south, but Buhari remain silent because people would have called him unprintable names if he had taken similar action.
I think Obasanjo would have handled things better. He certainly would have been more vocal diffusing tension. He body language would have shown seriousness.
Abi dint you see when sanwo olu took demands of Lagos protesters to Buhari? The reason for the video recording and presence of the press, was to show sanwo olu fufiling his promises to Lagos protesters of making a presentation to Buhari. That ordinarily would have reduced tension. But did you see buhari's de minor? It was as if it was a joke to him! As if he did not understand the gravity of tensions on ground!
Till date he does not deem it fit to address the youths as their father. Giving the impression him no send then. Even after sending troops to kill!.
He and his good have been getting away with that. They did it with ipob, shiites, but unfortunately it backfired this time.

Bottomline obj has his issue, but I believe he would have handled it better.
Re: Throwback Video Of Pres. Obasanjo Giving Order To Police To Shoot OPC Protesters by adebankole74596: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
I heard he left naija yesterday in a hurry.. how true is that

(1) (Reply)

JUSTICE FOR AFROSIX JAARA, the suspended AKSU Student / PHOTOS: These Officials Are The Very Worst In The History Of Governance / Foreign Bandits Invading Nigeria, Wreaking Havoc In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.