Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What's Stopping You From Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Dating (354 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Stopping You From Dating by Escabado: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
My is that I'm a kind of guy that believe in human capital development. I'm a kind of guy that can establish my woman and even open business for her . But my major issue of dating is that I have find out that many girls are looking for men that will be spending money on them and continue to be giving them free money without working or doing business. So I can't put up to such life style .

Guys share yours

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
ilegendd
Bkbaby
Zzor
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
Xoly
Fact1
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
360degreess
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2020
I want to focus more on my education, no girl will agree to roll with me if I end up being poor tommorow because I was chasing girls today...
Moreover, emotions are distractions,also distractions and concentration have nothing in common...
I want to focus more on my self and hustle for a better life, so girls can wait for now

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating by ePoster: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2020
I have trust issues. smiley
Luckily, I've met my second half; extremely sweet, understanding and the person in question has been a support since we started chatting some months ago. Can't imagine us ever being apart! embarassed
Like, I'm so fixated!

Again, I seriously have trust issues. Want to take the relationship a step further but I''m too scared to fall in love...just waiting to get hurt again.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
When i stop smoking weed,,,☹️☹️

,,,,����������

grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Rewrite Your Life / What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating/marring Flashy/materialistic Ladies / Pls What is nairaland fate If Social Media Is Banned In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.