Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"This Life No Balance" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Life No Balance" (357 Views)

This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] / This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience / This Life No Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Life No Balance" by thesilentman(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Imagine You marry a young virgin gal but you can't tame her because she is just so young and naive.You spend all your time trying to prune her to your taste.
you marry mature and experienced woman only to discover that her experience has taken away all the alubarika in her pussy.
This life no balance at all.
Add Yours-it might be more insightful than mine.
Re: "This Life No Balance" by JJmubby: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
thesilentman:
Imagine You marry a young virgin gal but you can't tame her because she is just so young and naive.You spend all your time trying to prune her to your taste.
you marry mature and experienced woman only to discover that her experience has taken away all the alubarika in her pussy.
This life no balance at all.
Add Yours-it might be more insightful than mine.

What is the alubarika in the pussy grin

2 Likes

Re: "This Life No Balance" by thesilentman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
JJmubby:

What is the alubarika in the pussy grin
Glory,lol.
Re: "This Life No Balance" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
True,,, but kinda funny,,,,,grin

Life isn't balance at all,,,,,,,☹️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

......... / How I Received My Marital Blessing In Disguise / I Don't Understand Single Girls Taught Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.