Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu (7397 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Your Excellency Sir! Taking off the Cameras and Ordering the light to be off was a Red Signal!!

The Nigerian Army has said they didn't order their Soldiers to be there, The Question is who sent the Armed Soldiers there?

There is no way LASG can be absolved of that Wickedness that Happened that night..

LASG Failed its youths that Night..

Now is not the time to Shift Blames..
Now is the time for the real facts that Happened that night to be open..

In the Course for truth Nobody should be Covered! It's a Matter of Time! Whatever is Hidden will be brought to the open..

Now is the time to Responsibility and take whatever comes with it..
Obviously you are happy that Lagos is burning.

Fake pastor pushing fake narratives.

How on earth is a governor suppose to direct army activities?
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by spy24(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you are still supporting buhari then you fall into one of the following category

1 a tribalist

2 a religious fanatic

3 you are directly benefiting from the administration

Buhari is the worst leader since 1999
Why is he pretending like nothing is happening ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
spy24:
If you are still supporting buhari then you fall into one of the following category

1 a tribalist

2 a religious fanatic

3 you are directly benefiting from the administration

Buhari is the worst leader since 1999
Why is he pretending like nothing is happening ?
What about those pushing for the destruction of Lagos
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Zenithpeak(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:
Buhari an Hausa man sent Soldiers to kill Yorubas in Lagos. Yoruba people got angry and started destroying Lagos and killing their fellow Yorubas. Meanwhile Hausa properties both in Lagos and elsewhere are safe. Ibos now mobilized other Yorubas to burn Oba of Lagos Palace. What a shame.
In the end, Yorubas and have suffered a triple loss. Meanwhile Buhari who ignited this fire in Lagos is somewhere laughing. He has refused to even make a statement because his interior motives of bringing down the south is coming to pass. Very sad that Yorubas can set fire to 300 BRT buses the own yet are afraid to touch one of the thousands of Dangote trucks that cripple Apapa with go slow.
A problem that started in Ughelli, that should have been fought majorly in Abuja, has resulted to the destruction of Lagos by Lagosians. So be it!

Interior motive indeed...

Brain dead mofos.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Blackking98(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:
Buhari an Hausa man sent Soldiers to kill Yorubas in Lagos. Yoruba people got angry and started destroying Lagos and killing their fellow Yorubas. Meanwhile Hausa properties both in Lagos and elsewhere are safe. Ibos now mobilized other Yorubas to burn Oba of Lagos Palace. What a shame.
In the end, Yorubas and have suffered a triple loss. Meanwhile Buhari who ignited this fire in Lagos is somewhere laughing. He has refused to even make a statement because his interior motives of bringing down the south is coming to pass. Very sad that Yorubas can set fire to 300 BRT buses the own yet are afraid to touch one of the thousands of Dangote trucks that cripple Apapa with go slow.
A problem that started in Ughelli, that should have been fought majorly in Abuja, has resulted to the destruction of Lagos by Lagosians. So be it!
You're part of the problem. See you writing gibberish without mentioning Yoruba,Igbo,Abuja etc every four lines.
Tribalism will kill u. Ediot

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by spy24(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
What about those pushing for the destruction of Lagos

Who is pushing for the destruction of Lagos angry??

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by spy24(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:

Foolish thinking from a tribal bigot

*Spits*

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
spy24:

Who is pushing for the destruction of Lagos angry??
No you are pushing for peace with your statements.

You have turned yourself to the judge and complaint at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by spy24(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
DanJukun:
Presidential disaster.

People like Tinubu must be so infuriated cos every of Buharis actions or inactions continues to tarnish their own chances at the presidency

I dey tell you

Make APC no lie

Buhari is their biggest mistake

I sure osinbanjo don tire for am sef

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blackking98:

You're part of the problem. See you writing gibberish without mentioning Yoruba,Igbo,Abuja etc every four lines.
Tribalism will kill u. Ediot
When are you burning down the Home of Orji Uzor kalu in Bende for what he did to Abia for 8 years.
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by spy24(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
No you are pushing for peace with your statements.

You have turned yourself to the judge and complaint at the same time.

I asked you a simple question. who is pushing for the destruction of Lagos ? angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
spy24:

I asked you a simple question. who is pushing for the destruction of Lagos ? angry
You didn't see the answer in my statement

It seems you don't know how to read.
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Blackking98(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
When are you burning down the Home of Orji Uzor kalu in Bende for what he did to Abia for 8 years.

Why must u make it tribal?
When he was jailed u saw abians celebrating, only for your funny government to get him released through manipulated court process.
I'm not even Igbo to begin with. If you're a Northerner desist from being an idiot and if you're actually Yoruba, go and pray to your God for wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by SoBright101: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by tot(f): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
nonyofor2:
Just send the exact phone number you called

Let's say hello to our president grin
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Why must u make it tribal?
When he was jailed u saw abians celebrating, only for your funny government to get him released through manipulated court process.
I'm not even Igbo to begin with. If you're a Northerner desist from being an idiot and if you're actually Yoruba, go and pray to your God for wisdom
Ok sir

So when attacks are targeted at Yoruba businesses in Lagos, it was anti tribal?

GT bank, First bank, The nation, TVC

Burn down the houses of leaders in your vicinity so that we can join hands to rid Nigeria of evil together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Blackking98(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Ok sir

So when attacks are targeted at Yoruba businesses in Lagos, it was anti tribal?

GT bank, First bank, The nation, TVC

Burn down the houses of leaders in your vicinity so that we can join hands to rid Nigeria of evil together.

You're insane.
Business were looted in Port Harcourt, aba was closed down yesterday, same with enugu,ebonyi and Edo. I guess those are Yoruba business too.
Unam ikot.
Don't fight for good governance, be licking tinubus azz and doing Yoruba vs Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:
Conscience is an open wound, until truth can heal it.

I am beginning to believe that the use of soldiers instead of riot policemen to disperse protesters who were disobeying lawful curfew at Lekki Tollgate may be wrong but the impression that masaccre and genocide happened was a big lie. There is no way trained soldiers would have shot directly at scampering protesters without the Lekki Tollgate being littered with corpses. Yes, the soldiers used maximum force but they obviously shot to scare and disperse and not to masaccre as emotional social media hype conveyed.

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth.

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters.

You will live long
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by spy24(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:

Masses Will continue to suffer because of dead brains like you

If you are too attached to your ethnicity to the point where truth and Justice becomes secondary consideration that you are useless to this country

I am not saying that burning tinubus properties in Lagos was the right thing to do I am against It too

But the burning of orgi uzo kalus property is na what will give you joy then you are....

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blackking98:

You're insane.
Business were looted in Port Harcourt, aba was closed down yesterday, same with enugu,ebonyi and Edo. I guess those are Yoruba business too.
Unam ikot.
Don't fight for good governance, be licking tinubus azz and doing Yoruba vs Igbo.
Yes sir.

Have you burned down the houses of your politicians
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by spy24(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
You didn't see the answer in my statement

It seems you don't know how to read.

I no get your time

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
spy24:

Masses Will continue to suffer because of dead brains like you

If you are too attached to your ethnicity to the point where truth and Justice becomes secondary consideration that you are useless to this country

I am not saying that burning tinubus properties in Lagos was the right thing to do I am against It too

But the burning of orgi uzo kalus property is na what will give you joy then you are....
No, Nigeria is not working because of people like you always playing the Orstrich

You obviously know the truth but hide your shame in many words or insults.
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ibadansun1: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
spy24:

I no get your time
Yet, you have responded to my comments more than once
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by DanJukun(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
spy24:

I dey tell you

Make APC no lie

Buhari is their biggest mistake

I sure osinbanjo don tire for am sef

It's pitiable that a country like Nigeria, filled with intellectuals, inventors, scholars, seasoned academicians is governed by a dunce like Buhari.
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by PrudencyFeats: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, you should be ashamed of yourself and your political party.

A whole (APC) governor called the the president on burning issues that can ruin the state's economy and the country at large and you were told that the president is not available.

If i were you, i won't take iy likely with the presidency.... How dare you, just open your mouth to make this statement without finding a course to challenge the president's silence on this issue.

Anyway, you are not even the governor of Lagos state so why should he even pick your calls. He must have been speaking with the main governor (Tinubu), who knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Ategberoson(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:

for the first time in my life I'm ashamed of my tribe, THE SUN owned by thief OUK like Tinubu were not burnt

Yoruba youths disappoint all sane Yoruba
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by ProfAmaben(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:

You would bury your entire family this year if this is a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by engrchykae(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Felyyaks:
One thing is certain either he is dead or mentally unstable.No sane citizen of a country can keep mute on the recent happenings for this long,talk more of the president. Something is not right in Aso rock
mannequin isn't aware if he is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by SoBright101: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by engrchykae(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Fulani led government are evil.
Sanwolu might be innocent of all these.
It's Tinubu body language that resulted in this mess.
If he had come openly to support the peaceful protest, this hate on him would not have been unleashed.

The North have a game plan, which is to divide the south
And play the card of the civil war of 1967
but tinubu is insanely greedy so he can be bought over easily, bullion van things
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Richy4(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Governor said yesterday that no one died while addressing Lagos state indigenes...

On his twitter page, he said someone died

Now he said he called the president to tell him about the KILLINGS( plural)

so what is really going on?

The most annoying part of this whole thing is that Nigeria have no journalist.. not even one..
if not a curious journalist would have done a random sampling in Lagos...

Pick 25 or 30 funeral home or mortuaries in Lagos and ask questions if indeed military officers deposited bodies they killed as speculated...
They would have come with evidence and possibly show people that died with bullet wound etc.... It's just sad that people that read mass communication are working in Banks in Nigeria.. this is the time they were needed the most

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Reeses: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
nonyofor2:
Just send the exact phone number you called
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession: CITN Charges FG To Widen Tax Net With Informal Sector / Breaking: Fulani Men Who Kidnapped Methodist Bishop In Abia Arrested Pics / A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.