Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) (75283 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Sammyblack87: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
grin una never see anything.

hungry afonja boys out there

ego hard fr naija to better

BIAFRA is my hope
you a fool, so those boys in ebonyi na still afonja boys? Una eye go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Sammyblack87: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

So wat the protesters should do now is officially declare a halt to the protest and allow the government to clamp on these thugs

we cannot sit back and watch them destroy wat we have built with our sweat
I am a business owner so the pain those people who lost their businesses is almost unbearable
my brother no... Na peaceful protest OK.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by GoodGovernance: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

It was all going well...

The government caused all these...

Pulling the trigger on unarmed protesters and waking the monsters in them...

I pray naija falls into place sooner than expected...

Take heart sir...

I am deeply sorry

This is the type of false information that spreads and cause havoc.

The violence and looting had began every where in Nigeria before the shootings at Lekki.

Peaceful protests occurred only where you have celebrities and other well placed individuals.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by chatinent: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
emperor863:

Go to state and attack government property there. I pray you come into contact with soldiers who will neutralize you.

Your anus is not your brain.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:
very bad

This people doing this are not protesters but thugs the Lagos state government should clamp on them and proof that their solidarity still lies with the People

We won't watch and allow some useless people destroy wat we stand for Lagos will not be swayed into being a state of Anarchy

God no go shame us

#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow
#awakeosleepinggiant

In all of these its the Lagosians I pity and weep for. How senseless they are. They alone people from other states to fuel them into destroying and burning their city. Lagosian burning their Lagos to spite Abuja, this is so hilarious.

Common sense is not common.

Army carried out the atrocity
Are there no army formations in Lagos? Why didn't they burn even one?
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by laidima88(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
we DNT understand the importance of peace until we lose it

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sammyblack87:
you a fool, so those boys in ebonyi na still afonja boys? Una eye go soon clear
sharaap dia...is this ebonyi post

let's face d thread we r in
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by CHIDINMALOVE: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
https://youtu.be/i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by StagethemTVee: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
I watched the footage you shared? How exactly did you tag soldiers standing by while youths rant a massacre? You go school?
ZendayaColeman:
To all those useless BMC cows shouting fake news. This is another footage from the lekki massacre.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpD1EYjQRj/?igshid=iazibxqg7qzb

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Omoslim26: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

In all of these its the Lagosians I pity and weep for. How senseless they are. They alone people from other states to fuel them into destroying and burning their city. Lagosian burning their Lagos to spite Abuja, this is so hilarious.

Common sense is not common.

Army carried out the atrocity
Are there no army formations in Lagos? Why didn't they burn even one?

Pls can you explain wat you mean by they allow people from other states to fuel them
and don't do the tribal thing bcus i am anti tribalism i belief people choose to be and do wat dey want to and it's got nothing to do with tribe

pls i would like to learn how did lagosians allow people to fuel dem because i belief the destruction did not only happen in Lagos we know of Edo Owerri Enugu Rivers and some other places
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by leisuretym: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Now you want the same police and military you are demonizing

let me tell you, if the thugs attack my family , I will go on rampage ! just watch .
I never condemned police but I condemned SARS, we need military in Lagos now

thugs are looting everywhere
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamGreen1:
Good! It's Tinubu and his son that came rob you. You lots haven't see anything yet. I don't want to hear that there's no security at sight o.

U need to see your doctor for iberiberism.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by duality(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abegy... They were peaceful protesters!

Now you see all those people who collected guns from vandalized police stations?

"They won't use the guns for anything."

I told people, even in this forum, this is a manipulation.Just like BLM. You don't know why you do what you do because you've been captured and being controlled.

Funny thing is that some people are still talking anyhow. Calling government, Tinubu , igbos hausa etc.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:
When they loot, they're hoodlums, government-hired thugs and protest hijackers.

When they're shot, they're peaceful protesters.
angry angry angry

Peaceful protest kee you there

Government should shoot those guys on looting spree

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by leisuretym: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

U need to see your doctor for iberiberism.
I don't know what you guys are talking about but we need security men at every junctions now now , but if you think you are wise , it will soon get to you, anyway, have less to loose
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by ChiSun27(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
chatinent:
Make dem attack government and dem people not the innocent people's sources of daily bread.

Police are sending these thugs to loot people's shop to make it look as if the protesters brought this upon theirselves.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by karnap(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
afonja hoodlums don't hear English,what is the essence of this loots,the guy is not a politician,nor he is anything related to politics,why would they do that to him,i.love the gentleman post that is too late to educate the youth that fight is not for each other,may God restore your lost,I feel sad for this .

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hand work of hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't understand the logic behind looting a clothing store where customized apparels are made; how would you wear the cloths? Even if you sold them, can't the buyers be apprehended and then, they'd produce you, like they say, sense is far from some people.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

Pls can you explain wat you mean by they allow people from other states to fuel them
and don't do the tribal thing bcus i am anti tribalism i belief people choose to be and do wat dey want to and it's got nothing to do with tribe

pls i would like to learn how did lagosians allow people to fuel dem because i belief the destruction did not only happen in Lagos we know of Edo Owerri Enugu Rivers and some other places

Lol!!

1 prison break and only 1 police station was burnt in Edo where the violence start.
1 police station got burnt in Aba, 1 in Anambra. Enugu said no they didnt want violence. But can you quantify the quantum of destruction in Lagos?? A lot of jobs will be lost after all of these destruction.

I made a lot of enemies online when I told people to slow down and apply wisdom. Because I wonder how all these destruction affect the commander in chief who gave soldiers that order. Even if they burn they whole city, the dead won't come back to live.

People from their comfort zones in other states were fabricating lies with gory images to keep Lagosian angry and fuel the violence.

Even in anger, it is best to take a step backwards to analyse and strategise properly. Anger and violence helps no one.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Bobby4090: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
IPOB Deceived the Yorubas to destroy their own land, properties, wealth and pride and their traditional institution while keeping the Igbo land safe. Thank you My brothers in the North for resisting any form of destruction. If we protect we make sure everything goes peaceful.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by millionboi2: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
This protest has already failed with the continuation of violence.
fail kwa

It succeeded.

The youths won
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by millionboi2: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:
IPOB Deceived the Yorubas to destroy their own land, properties, wealth and pride and their traditional institution while keeping the Igbo land safe. Thank you My brothers in the North for resisting any form of destruction. If we protect we make sure everything goes peaceful.
cursed soul is what you are.
#Shame on u

The poor ones you, tinubu,and runaway oba denied their lively hood are dealing with you now.
Face it
Fool
You are a stupid fool,why didn't you mention the palletives stored in oba palace
You an idiot

#Shame
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Queseda: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:
When they loot, they're hoodlums, government-hired thugs and protest hijackers.

When they're shot, they're peaceful protesters.

angry angry angry

Peaceful protest kee you there
You have sense. The government's hand was twisted and couldn't react appropriately to the hoodlums because it will be tagged as asault on "peaceful protesters" grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Omoslim26: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Lol!!

1 prison break and only 1 police station was burn in Edo where the violence start.
1 police station got burnt in Aba, 1 in Anambra. Enugu said no they didnt want violence. But can you quantify the quantum of destruction in Lagos?? A lot of jobs will be lost after all of these destruction.

I made a lot of enemies online when I told people to slow down and apply wisdom. Because I wonder how all these destruction affect the commander in chief who gave soldiers that order. Even if they burn they whole city, the dead won't come back to live.

People from their comfort zones in other states were fabricating lies with gory images to keep Lagosian angry and fuel the violence.

Even in anger, it is best to take a step backwards to analyse and strategise properly. Anger and violence helps not one.

I agree perfectly with You
the main thing should How do we get dis thugs outta our streets not trying to add any tribal sentiments to it

some useless cursed bastards using this monikers Kestolov and biggest head are already creating a propaganda here already trying to do d tribal bullcrap and you leave me wondering

Even if we split dis Country which will never happen wont we still need to coexist socioeconomically and sociopolitically

#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow
#oneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Incognito403: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

Government should shoot those guys on looting spree

It's genocide. The punishment for looting isn't death.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by LegendHero(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamGreen1:
Good! It's Tinubu and his son that came rob you. You lots haven't see anything yet. I don't want to hear that there's no security at sight o.

If I am Sanwo-Olu, I will not even bring in the police or any security personnel.

Let them loot all the shops of these guys forming woke calling themselves celebrities.

My grouse with them is that they trended the fake news and did not re-post the fact checked true news.

Now this is the result of their action. Protesters and thugs are now going gaga raiding the houses and businesses of people.

When it happened to Oba of Lagos, Tinubu, and SanwoOlu mother, they cheered the protesters. Now let us all cheer them while they loot the whole Lagos.

Again if I am Sanwo-Olu, I will NOT do anything!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by blacknp(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oketoks:
#Endsars protesters are not responsible for this but the hoodlums, I'm damn sure.

Why are these guys damaging and stealing innocent people's properties?

I won't be surprised if these guys later turn to residential houses, na then our eyes go clear.

The police should please gun these assholes down before they come for us in our houses. It's clear that they just want to steal, kill and destroy the innocent ones.

Police you are protesting against should gun the assholes down? It seems most of you senseless Miscreants are not aware of the damage they have done to society & themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by yemex04(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

So wat the protesters should do now is officially declare a halt to the protest and allow the government to clamp on these thugs

we cannot sit back and watch them destroy wat we have built with our sweat
I am a business owner so the pain those people who lost their businesses is almost unbearable

The protesters has no Leader so no one to call it off
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by blacknp(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

It's genocide. The punishment for looting isn't death.
What is the punishment for armed robbery?
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
onyechez:

Stop taking in the nonsense, they can kill and shoot unarmed protesters but can't apprehend the hoodlums and thugs what kind of system is that?
The innocent masses has been bearing the consequences from the day of abacha, ken-sarowiwa the activist, the looting of billions of dollars from diezani madueke nothing has changed.
If people like him had advised the protesters from the beginning how to coordinate themselves, the security agencies would have fish out the hoodlums early enough, he kept quiet nothing concern him, now he has been affected he's speaking out, why do you think in Europe they give their youth stipend and others ? Because so that crimes could be reduced, the elite and others will enjoy their wealth.
Stupid country called Nigeria, didn't you see dangote speaking out from the beginning and the aid he gives to the society you think he's a fool for doing so.
I pity people that thinks Nigerian system of governance is working, you're deceived.

Exactly, we're on same side. Except that strong head without strong sense and strategy will end up getting yourself played. The monsters and political tyrants we dealing with may be book dull but when it comes to playing their evil chess, they're smart.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by AududuNine11: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
The activities of these hoodlums are getting out of hand.

I wonder where the army is. They could easily gun down peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll gate but up till now, I have not heard or seen any army sent to him down these hoodlums vandalising and looting the shops of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God' / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.