Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) (75276 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Oizee(f): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Too bad, how come they are still succeeding? So our security forces was useless after all? They can only harass and waste innocent souls, see hoodlums now, they can't face dem
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by ODVanguard: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
LegendHero:

If I am Sanwo-Olu, I will not even bring in the police or any security personnel.

Let them loot all the shops of these guys forming woke calling themselves celebrities.

My grouse with them is that they trended the fake news and did not re-post the fact checked true news.

Now this is the result of their action. Protesters and thugs are now going gaga raiding the houses and businesses of people.

When it happened to Oba of Lagos, Tinubu, and SanwoOlu mother, they cheered the protesters. Now let us all cheer them while they loot the whole Lagos.

Again if I am Sanwo-Olu, I will NOT do anything!!!

Those of them that sowed the wind are now reaping the whirlwind. Isn't it funny how those inciting the ongoing madness conveniently switch from calling those perpetrating the destruction 'angry protesters' and 'hoodlums'?

When they burn Tinubu's alleged properties and police stations, they are 'angry protesters or youth', but when they start looting businesses they become 'hoodlums' and 'touts'. Las las everybody will receive sense.

12 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by DavIkenna(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
is there no one to capture the faces of this hoodlums, cos i see no picture on them in the act. Is it difficult to capture their faces and put them on the internet?
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Incognito403: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
What is the punishment for armed robbery?

Armed robbery is different from looting.

Also, armed robbery could be by fire arms or other weapons. Each has it's punishment.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Legendaryd(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kingsoul1:
Too bad. Indeed the peaceful protest has been hijacked by hoodlums and miscreants.
The same set of people that'll be complaining about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by authority2006(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kingsoul1:
Too bad. Indeed the peaceful protest has been hijacked by hoodlums and miscreants.

chatinent:
Make dem attack government and dem people not the innocent people's sources of daily bread.

AY himself did his best to propel those miscreants. Now, what they promoted is coming back to bite them in the ass

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by IamGreen1(f): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
LegendHero:

If I am Sanwo-Olu, I will not even bring in the police or any security personnel.

Let them loot all the shops of these guys forming woke calling themselves celebrities.

My grouse with them is that they trended the fake news and did not re-post the fact checked true news.

Now this is the result of their action. Protesters and thugs are now going gaga raiding the houses and businesses of people.

When it happened to Oba of Lagos, Tinubu, and SanwoOlu mother, they cheered the protesters. Now let us all cheer them while they loot the whole Lagos.

He should start by withdrawing all these celebrities police and public security. I thought they should be more reasonable by now but I'm wrong. They're still spreading that foolish @drfunmilayo on Twitter lies this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by barragan: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
They said the protesters are peaceful like we don't know how Nigerian "youths" or should I say miscreants are. You laid your bed, it is now time to lie on it.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by rottennaija(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:
very bad

This people doing this are not protesters but thugs the Lagos state government should clamp on them and proof that their solidarity still lies with the People

We won't watch and allow some useless people destroy wat we stand for Lagos will not be swayed into being a state of Anarchy

God no go shame us

#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow
#awakeosleepinggiant

There is no clamping of one and not the other. You can't identify one from another. One hides behind the other to perpetrate their evil. This has always been the cases with protest, the longer the protest last, the more likely its going to be highjacked.

The streets has to be cleared for normalcy to return, and it can't be done when some are insisting on their 'right' to protest. At the end of the day, the people whom you wanted to liberate suffers the most.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by barragan: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
LegendHero:

True this

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by authority2006(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamGreen1:
Good! It's Tinubu and his son that came rob you.

Tinubu's investment was attacked and they were happy. Not knowing that if there is nothing linked to Tinubu left to attack, they will turn on them too. Well, people like AY will realise that he made mistake. Dumb 2face is still there calling for economy shutdown.

You lots haven't see anything yet. I don't want to hear that there's no security at sight o .

Secure what? Those ones have become endangered specie. OYO we dey

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by MrAkata: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
He's stupid for not emptying the store of its inventory

It's real outchea
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by rottennaija(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
GoodGovernance:

This is the type of false information that spreads and cause havoc.

The violence and looting had began every where in Nigeria before the shootings at Lekki.

Peaceful protests occurred only where you have celebrities and other well placed individuals.

Don't mind them. They keep fulling themselves. Police were attacked, police stations were burned even before the lekki shooting.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by authority2006(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Them suppose loot tinubu and not innocent lagosians.

What do you expect when no more Tinubu is left to loot, they will surely come for you.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Dejitops: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
DEHUMANISED CITIZENS REACTING TO THE CREATED SYSTEM ..............it gets worse before it gets better
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by kinkymax: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:
very bad

This people doing this are not protesters but thugs the Lagos state government should clamp on them and proof that their solidarity still lies with the People

We won't watch and allow some useless people destroy wat we stand for Lagos will not be swayed into being a state of Anarchy

God no go shame us

#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow
#awakeosleepinggiant
so hw do u want o separate d hoodlums from d peaceful protesters nw...wen d so called peaceful protesters were blocking roads and making life difficult for d people, we told them this is no longer peaceful..we told them that if this situation escalates , its coming back to hunt them down,,,nw u see what's happening,,, all those yeyebrites including AY his brother shld arrested for putting inflammatory statements on their pages and inciting the people for violence

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
They will continue blaming the Government not themselves when they spread fake news and support violence online

Enjoy what you created

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by michoim(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good for him
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oketoks:
#Endsars protesters are not responsible for this but the hoodlums, I'm damn sure.

Why are these guys damaging and stealing innocent people's properties?

I won't be surprised if these guys later turn to residential houses, na then our eyes go clear.

The police should please gun these assholes down before they come for us in our houses. It's clear that they just want to steal, kill and destroy the innocent ones.

don't worry, it's a very peaceful protests for your good ...... hhhhhmmmnn...!
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oketoks:
#Endsars protesters are not responsible for this but the hoodlums, I'm damn sure.

Why are these guys damaging and stealing innocent people's properties?

I won't be surprised if these guys later turn to residential houses, na then our eyes go clear.

The police should please gun these assholes down before they come for us in our houses. It's clear that they just want to steal, kill and destroy the innocent ones.

don't worry, it's still a very peaceful protests for your good ...... hhhhhmmmnn...!
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by kinkymax: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sammyblack87:
my brother no... Na peaceful protest OK.
see this one still talking abt peaceful protest wen country don dabaru finish..u better go and sit down wt ur useless protests.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
kinkymax:
so hw do u want o separate d hoodlums from d peaceful protesters nw...wen d so called peaceful protesters were blocking roads and making life difficult for d people, we told them this is no longer peaceful..we told them that if this situation escalates , its coming back to hunt them down,,,nw u see what's happening,,, all those yeyebrites including AY his brother shld arrested for putting inflammatory statements on their pages and inciting the people for violence

Blocking roads is not the problem

its obvious d difference between peaceful protesters and thus thugs

over time we see people who carry placards and resist violence even in the face of provocation in Owerri I was in the first protest the police shot and even used teargas but it was never turned into Anarchy

dis case is different it's a case of Anarchy and extra judicial criminality
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

What do you expect when no more Tinubu is left to loot, they will surely come for you.

They can't finish the loot of the owner of Lagos.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by miky(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goes to show you Nigerians are criminals.

Same people become leaders and do worse

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
rottennaija:

There is no clamping of one and not the other. You can't identify one from another. One hides behind the other to perpetrate their evil. This has always been the cases with protest, the longer the protest last, the more likely its going to be highjacked.

The streets has to be cleared for normalcy to return, and it can't be done when some are insisting on their 'right' to protest. At the end of the day, the people whom you wanted to liberate suffers the most.

It's just so heart breaking
this guys never work so they would never know wat it is to work hard and build a business to survive in this evil govt

at dis length the international community might just withdraw its support
no reasonable person or organisation would want to be affiliated with Criminality and Anarchy

The Protest for a better Nigeria will continue but now my dear youth let's withdraw and come back stronger
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by 8x216: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s]
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by authority2006(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
uniqueboi1:

They can't finish the loot of the owner of Lagos.

Unfortunately for you, they have. They are now going after the celebrities and their families businesses, these are the people who gave them support, just like you.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

Unfortunately for you, they have. They are now going after the celebrities and their families businesses, these are the people who gave them support, just like you.

Unfortunately for you, insurance will pay every dim back.

You lose.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

Unfortunately for myself, they have. They are now going after the celebrities and their families businesses, these are the people who gave them support, just like you.

Nothing is unfortunate for me.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by authority2006(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Nothing is unfortunate for me.
Lol
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by rottennaija(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

It's just so heart breaking
this guys never work so they would never know wat it is to work hard and build a business to survive in this evil govt

at dis length the international community might just withdraw its support
no reasonable person or organisation would want to be affiliated with Criminality and Anarchy

The Protest for a better Nigeria will continue but now my dear youth let's withdraw and come back stronger

There was a time when the protest was genuine. They they started deviating. At the point, it was evident that they had lost their course.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by olumide4christ: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

It was all going well...

The government caused all these...

Pulling the trigger on unarmed protesters and waking the monsters in them...

I pray naija falls into place sooner than expected...

Take heart sir...

I am deeply sorry

Oga...this propaganda is already going stale.. before any trigger was pulled, police stations had already been burnt down, our helpful unarmed RRS police men were attacked and their truck vandalized, pedestrians and motorists were already being extorted by so-called protesters/hoodlums, our fundamental human right to movement was taken away from us by the blockades created by your protesters...should I go on?

SMH!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) / Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.