Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) (75285 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by olumide4christ: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:
When they loot, they're hoodlums, government-hired thugs and protest hijackers.

When they're shot, they're peaceful protesters.

angry angry angry

Peaceful protest kee you there

Hahahahah...LOL

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
I WILL SAY THIS. IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAT THUGS ARE VANDALISING PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PROPERTIES.
THIS INSTIGATIONS ARE FUELED BY TOP INDIVIDUALS IN ORDER TO GET FUNDS FROM GOVERNMENT. IT IS ALSO FUELED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.
THUGS VANDALISED THINGS AND LOOT AS WELL. BUT HAVE WE ASKED OURSELVES WHO IS BEHIND THEM?
ALTHOUGH WE HAVE THOSE WHO DO IT OUT OF SPITE , HATRED AND GREED BUT IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
IF THE GOVERNMENT CAN USE THUGS AND HOODLUMS TO ATTACK PEACEFUL PROTESTERS AND KILL THEM, THEN THEY CAN USE THUGS TO LOOT,BURN,VANDALISE BOTH GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS THEREAFTER BLAMING IT ON THE PEACEFUL PROTESTERS.
THOUGH MY ASSERTIONS MAY NOT BE TOTALLY FEASIBLE BUT TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT IT
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by olumide4christ: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
cmecproblem:
There's forever tension in Nigeria that's why peaceful protests should be carefully managed. Everyone cheered the protesters on, we all forgot how these events end.

We told them..they didn't listen.

Well..we warned them last week but they didn't listen...now deal with it!

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

Let me add...Possible Military Takeover of government which will set Nigeria back to military rule by 21 years

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

I told you people...una dey form typical Nigerian strong-headedness...I only pray that at this rate, the country is not all consumed..let's see what will be left of it. Two wrongs never make a right..NEVER!

Conclusion: Make Una Borrow Sense, It's Not Expensive!"

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Ogaonos: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yomboy4ever:

Too bad
Any protest without a leader is an anarchy and criminals will hijack it and rain havoc on the masses.
Majority of those shouting we no go gree are mostly the jobless criminals waiting for the right time to strike..
And funny most Lagosians fell for it..
but protest with leaders has always failed they get cash induced or arrested.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by olumide4christ: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
jaxxy:
The police has failed the public obviously.

How did they fail the public?

I thought the public has demonized the police and the military.. what do you want them to do now?

If I were police or military, I will sit in my crib and be snoozing and eating.

You can't eat your cake and have it!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Beckysexy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Skmoda360:
Otoju sunmi
Skmoda360 baby
I haven't heard from you in a while, hope this violence didn't affect you Sha undecided
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by olumide4christ: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

In all of these its the Lagosians I pity and weep for. How senseless they are. They alone people from other states to fuel them into destroying and burning their city. Lagosian burning their Lagos to spite Abuja, this is so hilarious.

Common sense is not common.

Army carried out the atrocity
Are there no army formations in Lagos? Why didn't they burn even one?

Dem fit try am? Make them attempt am now...na Vladimir Putin dem go call to come and intervene!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
olumide4christ:

How did they fail the public?

I thought the public has demonized the police and the military.. what do you want them to do now?

If I were police or military, I will sit in my crib and be snoozing and eating.

You can't eat your cake and have it!

So if the police is clearly wrong which they very well know they are and everyone including their bosses, the president and sensible people know they shudnt be called out and corrected and reformed?? We shud allow they to abuse their powers, trade their core training for extortion, intimidation, abuse of fire arms and corruption? Is that what policing is about

Think very well pls.

The police’s job is to protect not extort or intimidate or harass and use weapons recklessly!!!!

They have failed and that’s why we are here.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Emotionss: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Mustiboy:
How do looting and destroying of properties help the situation at hand?

Illiteracy is the cause moreover some bad elements will use advantage is the confusion in town to achieve their aim.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beckysexy:

Skmoda360 baby
I haven't heard from you in a while, hope this violence didn't affect you Sha undecided
Nah!!! I'm gallant in my crib......I dey my corner
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Hier(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

Your god Kanu started it by inciting looting in Lagos and discouraging it in the YEAST

You mean the god also ordered the killing of innocent unarmed protesters with live bullets in Lekki.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oketoks:
#Endsars protesters are not responsible for this but the hoodlums, I'm damn sure.

Why are these guys damaging and stealing innocent people's properties?

I won't be surprised if these guys later turn to residential houses, na then our eyes go clear.

The police should please gun these assholes down before they come for us in our houses. It's clear that they just want to steal, kill and destroy the innocent ones.

"gun the assholes down",these made all your statements unreasonable and foolish.
wtf Bleep is wrong with you guys,where is justice if everything in Nigeria is about kill,kill,kill
not "arrest and jail them" but "gun them down"
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:
When they loot, they're hoodlums, government-hired thugs and protest hijackers.

When they're shot, they're peaceful protesters.

angry angry angry

Peaceful protest kee you there

are you saying rampaging looters should be gun down and not arrested? does the law support that? are you suggesting the FG be unlawful in managing riot crisis
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Algold: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
AY is part of those tweeting WE MOVE, WE MOVE... they have moved to his brother lol

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by shedomains: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I condemn the looting and wish the hoodlums responsible are apprehended.

At the same time, he should urge his brother AY from spreading fake news on his Twitter timeline capable of inciting violence and civil unrest.
never throw stone in a market place cause you can never tell who it will hit.se Ay eye don neat now agbaya ti gbon.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by NaMeAboki: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chickens slowly coming to roost; soon nobody's shop or house will be safe from these attacks and vandalism; those chanting support for the rioters (they are no longer protesters) will be the ones begging for the police they help destroyed to come to their aid.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
They shld be chasing politicians around instead of destroying private properties.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Oketoks(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

"gun the assholes down",these made all your statements unreasonable and foolish.
wtf Bleep is wrong with you guys,where is justice if everything in Nigeria is about kill,kill,kill
not "arrest and jail them" but "gun them down"

My bad! Thank you for the correction.

I have modified as suggested.
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Beckysexy(f): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Skmoda360:

Nah!!! I'm gallant in my crib......I dey my corner
Ok grin
You no protest grin
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by frowland(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
PremzY002:
Just as expected.

A popular MAD MAN living in our street has been ranting all day with a cutlass in one hand and rags on his body.

People may think he's one of the 'angry youths'.

The truth is that both innocent protesters, robbers, mad men, etc have finally United for one purpose (to end bad governance ).

So whatever you see, take it that way.

It's called 'collateral damage'.

Some have to die/lose valuables for others to live/gain.

But you see,

some life mistakes are avoidable.

I have something that takes away those mistakes.

Even if you don't need it, you can call me and support my ministry.

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM has always been the WORLD'S BEST grammatical error check tool.

It corrects all mistakes in your term papers, final year projects, business/job application letters, etc.

Today's rate would be the best.

Grab 3 months access to Grammarly premium for just 3,000 naira now...!!!

Call me now on:

0. 8. ONE. 3. FOUR . NINE. NINE. 8. 8. TWO. SEVEN.

Whatever we see, we should take. Even if it cost our life? Anyway, as usual ; wetin concern me undecided
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I watched the footage you shared? How exactly did you tag soldiers standing by while youths rant a massacre? You go school?
the guy daft..

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
leisuretym:

let me tell you, if the thugs attack my family , I will go on rampage ! just watch .
I never condemned police but I condemned SARS, we need military in Lagos now

thugs are looting everywhere
oga ur rampage will be too insignificant, what would u do if they attack u, after all, u.were against all security personnel,..if u do anyhow , one of those thugs will definitely kill u, this o e na real life, no be hollywood...calm down, and suffer the consequences of the anarchy u encouraged..
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Beckysexy:

Ok grin
You no protest grin
I be online soldier jawre .......I only comot just for one day.... undecided
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Oketoks:

My bad! Thank you for the correction.
I have modified as suggested.
thanks!!
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Basher8583: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
leisuretym:

let me tell you, if the thugs attack my family , I will go on rampage ! just watch .
I never condemned police but I condemned SARS, we need military in Lagos now

thugs are looting everywhere

I will still say the same thing to you again. You cannot eat your cake and have it at the same time.

You are asking for the people you all collectively condemned to come to your rescue. The same Police that you razed thier infrastructure to the ground. The same military you want to go and face ICC. lol. Kids will be kids

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by leisuretym: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Basher8583:

I will still say the same thing to you again. You cannot eat your cake and have it at the same time.

You are asking for the people you all collectively condemned to come to your rescue. The same Police that you razed thier infrastructure to the ground. The same military you want to go and face ICC. lol. Kids will be kids

show me where I condemned the military or even police on this forum? seem you have dementia
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by leisuretym: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
LINTUNE:
oga ur rampage will be too insignificant, what would u do if they attack u, after all, u.were against all security personnel,..if u do anyhow , one of those thugs will definitely kill u, this o e na real life, no be hollywood...calm down, and suffer the consequences of the anarchy u encouraged..

show me any post where I have spoke against the army or the police? do you even have brain?
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Beckysexy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skmoda360:

I be online soldier jawre .......I only comot just for one day.... undecided
grin
Ok

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
leisuretym:

show me any post where I have spoke against the army or the police? do you even have brain?
u are the one without brain, if u were a police man, after witnessing how police stations has been burnt, how some officers have been lynched, tell me would u come for the aid of the citizens, that encouraged such arnachy?...we are all on our own , we brought this upon ourselves...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by Basher8583: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2020
leisuretym:

show me where I condemned the military or even police on this forum? seem you have dementia

It is you who seem to have severe dementia.

Enjoy your #endsars to the fullest. Hoodlums are now your new law enforcement agency

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Hier:
Allow people to take to the street and protest

Looting began when SanwoOlu ordered the Curfew.

Lagos has been an hub for hoodlums. Even during the corona period, we had the 1 million boys despite security apparatus were on the street, there were killing and the people became the security they need. Simple because hoodlums need lesser movement to perpetuate evil. But when the Curfew was lifted, there was no incidence of midnight killing, because the street is busy again. Movement here and there.

BTW

Buhari had used SanwoOlu and now, he is the one left to handle his own mess. If people are not on the street, there would be more looting. Let there be soldiers on the street respecting the right of the protesters

The Fulani has started again.

They are trying to set the Yoruba against the Igbo.

Let's be wise

Our enemies are the politicians.

EndBadGovernance
SORO-SOKE Werey

True I have noticed Curfew in Lagos only embolden criminals to start looting ..No Lagos governor must ever declare a curfew again till it's has the right amount of men and a concrete plan of policing the streets thoroughly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God' / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.