Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World - Poems For Review (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World (15138 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl / Most Beautiful Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by odada(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
omo' u know thats not true angry angry

muki, rugged man is the most talented rapper we have in 9 ja grin grin grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

He's a Nigerian Artist that comes by the name Rugged Man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy aka want to be rapper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol,  you mean the guy cannot rap grin cheesy

@ Odada
oya post a link to one of his songs grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by odada(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2007
I dont need to do that dear!instead i will send you an autographed copy of "rugged baba"his brand new album cool @muki
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2007
odada:

omo' u know thats not true angry angry

muki, rugged man is the most talented rapper we have in 9 ja grin grin grin
LOL u just dey make me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, how can you call him a rapper shocked shocked shocked shocked, stop it now
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2007
mukina2:

lol, you mean the guy cannot rap grin cheesy

@ Odada
oya post a link to one of his songs grin
Don't wast your time listening to to his songs.

But this is an example of his lyrics

"I no go name names" Huh Huh Huh, i flog you with can and you feel ashame" "If you disrespect, if you rude i go slap you right here"
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Free(f): 2:40am On Jun 28, 2007
hmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked @ da number of response here undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2007
For crying out loud when did i freaking say the song who the song is for?

I have not mentioned the person yet and probably will never do but if you guys want to follow unsubstantiated rumours then that's your cup of tea.

But please do not associate me or my song with someone who it was not intended for. angry
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2007
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2007
I see you're more than happy to have that song associated with you.

Keep telling everyone what you wish, one day someone may write you a song almost as good as that tongue
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by odada(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2007
somze:

I see you're more than happy to have that song associated with you.

Keep telling everyone what you wish, one day someone may write you a song almost as good as that tongue

Check out my 'Write Me A Song' thread.I believe someone has written her a song in there wink wink even before you thought about writting one yourself  sad sadand withholding the identity of the person its intended for?   angry angry
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2007
Post the link
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2007
Seen it, skimmed through it. Did not see how you wrote that song, saw a lot of contributors. I'ma bit confused, what was your point again?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2007
Anyway, This goes out to Tasiana
You're going through some  love stuff right now, and i;m feeling you girl.

i'm fighting a loosing battle
but i'm still fighting
i'm having no disciple
but i'm still fighting
i'm getting tired of the cycle
but i'm still fighting
and till my feet leaves ma ankle
i'ma keep fighting

To get your attention is like an ongoing war i fight with my foes
why the hell i fell in love with you guess nobody knows
i cannot sleep, i cannot eat
cant listen to no love beats
i feel like i'll break under the heat
but aint no escaping from it
cuz i'm addicted to woteva got me addicted to you
my mind is twirled up and twisted so just wat else can i do
but watch you snub and ignore me like i'm just some sort of a fool
thats got so ill beyond curing cuz all that I want is you
if wishes were horses i guess this beggar would ride
all though its seeming like curses cuz i cant handle the tide
since you decide
that all we'll be is friends with no strings beside
i dont know what i'll do with all my feelings so deep inside
though maybe sometime in life i may just accept the fact
i will just wake up and feel like - hey i can zip up the act
so i can pretend there's nothing left anytime we interact
pretend there's a law against us that you have enact
though right now it seems its easier to die before my time
or maybe just as i get to the end of this rhyme
wishing you're mine
singing you line after line
of verses from my mind
hoping you'll find
somewhere in me resides a half left behind.

i'm fighting a loosing battle
but i'm still fighting
i'm having no disciple
but i'm still fighting
i'm getting tired of the cycle
but i'm still fighting
and till my feet leaves ma ankle
i'ma keep fighting

* I hope you love it *
* Hola *
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by odada(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2007
somze:

Seen it, skimmed through it. Did not see how you wrote that song, saw a lot of contributors. I'ma bit confused, what was your point again?
It wasnt intented for shallow minded confused dudes like you?no wonder you are the only one who didnt get the point of the thread thats spelled out in 'ink' not in 'skimms'
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2007
@odada

no need to get defensive

he does have a point

YOU didnt write a song after all those pages; muki po deep and gbade were just ryhming and it was a good read

@somze
i, liked this song for tasiana better than the first
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by gbadex1(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2007
@ somze, the secret girl and all y'all :

mayne, i'm getting sick n tired of this lovely dovey shit. Seriously, you all need some Canibus in your lives. . .cheesy

@ Omo Eko:

tell me, how many of rugged's songs have you heard?

@mukiladun:

what it is, ma?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by PoDeep(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2007
F@#k canibus!
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2007
@salsera
Thanks girl.

@Gbade.x
canibus? no thanks cheesy
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
gbade. x:

@ Omo Eko:

tell me, how many of rugged's songs have you heard?

Have heard enough to tell me how wack he is grin grin grin grin, Rugg baba is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by gbadex1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2007
@ Omo Eko:

exactly how much is "enough"? If you don't mind, can you list the rugged songs u know?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2007
gbade. x:

@mukiladun:
what it is, ma?

was wondering what happened to our song wink
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2007
gbade. x:

@ Omo Eko:

exactly how much is "enough"? If you don't mind, can you list the rugged songs u know?
Rock with me - damn what was he rapping shocked shocked shocked thank God for Faze

Baraje

ClubRugged

Ehen- this was the wackest

Ruggedbaba - Thank goodness for my Niaja Akon 9ICE kiss kiss kiss kiss

peace of war

Big Bros
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
thanks Somze smiley kiss
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by odada(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2007
@salsera
Thats the whole point of the thread geddit!"write me a song" people are supposed to do that not me thank God I had peeps like muki,gbade,po deep and even omo eko to help out cause they definately knew what i was talking about!
@somze
that doesnt mean or change anything am still mad at you angry angryliked the last song u posted though cheesy wink
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by gbadex1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ Omo Eko:

now, can u tell me what's wack about these songs -

Peace of War
Big Bros
Ruggedy baba
Baraje
Ehen?

I can say Clubrugged was wack, i myself don't like the track but the others? c'mon! Unless you're taking ur issue with rugged personal, i don't see what's bad in those songs listed. . .

@ mukiladun:

song got stalled, thread was kinda dying, u know. . .
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2007
Gbade cheesy

lets go back . .i was enjoyin the song cheesy
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by gbadex1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2007
aight ressurect the thread, i'll meet you there. . .
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 5:48am On Jul 04, 2007
@gbade. x
Well his lyrics are wack in general!!!close Case, not do i have personal beef with him
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by acidrop(f): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2007
ok. lemme get this. u write a lyric of a really nice song. and u wont tell us who it is for. get real man, am sure ur babe will be flattered, trust me.
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by gbadex1(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2007
@ Omo Eko:

how many ruggedman lines can you quote? making a broad statement like "his lyrics are wack in general" can be erronous, you know. Pick up both of his albums and listen to them carefully, i betcha you'd change your mind grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2007
odada
What are u so mad about?
Ok for peace sake - I'm sorry, i totally understand your thread, I would take great care next time before i make . . . bla bla bla
Happy now? grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2007
* Post Modified *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Think Of You / Poems That Tell A Story... / Win A Val With A Love Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.