Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) (60409 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Srallens(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Madmohamed419:
you worry about criminal but don't worry about innocent people who are waiting trayal for 20 years.

Are you normal? Because they've been imprisoned they deserve to die?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by loswhite(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rilwayne001:

So you support jailbreak right?

In your view, there are more innocents in the jail than criminals right?

When these criminals are freed and start disturbing peace of the society again, I hope you'll not blame the government again.
The protest had nothing to do with jail break....The shooting in Lekki toll gate is Insensitive at a time where majority of the youths are angry while the politicians are still feeding fat.... The president is responsible for whatever that is happening now.... He has to step up and speak like a president..
Imagine after 24hrs no statement from the president condemning the shooting in lekkii
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by EgusiShankly: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Me I go no talk again..
Make every body face anything that comes their way
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
they should continue freeing them
hope they wont blame anybody wen these criminals start unleashing mayhem on residents. Some of them are on death row for murder, arm robbery etc and i always say this, a man on death row has nothing more to loose.

Lets keep destroying our society in the name of stupid revolution, its still d common man that will suffer most
Am glad some hoodlums have just been arrested in ikeja

And for those idiots that will still come and blame Igbos. Mad men everywhere. I pray when these hoodlums are shot, we wont start hearing unarmed protesters. Any body who doesnt provide essential services dat is out there protesting right now is a hoodlum

right now I stand with the police, military etc, peace need to be restored to our societies.
I do not support criminality but are the boko haram ones freed by bubu better. Buhari showed peope how these things are done
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by phazotron(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
hope they wont blame anybody wen these criminals start unleashing mayhem on residents. Some of them are on death row for murder, arm robbery etc and i always say this, a man on death row has nothing more to loose.

Lets keep destroying our society in the name of stupid revolution, its still d common man that will suffer most

And for those idiots that will still come and blame Igbos. Mad men everywhere. I pray when these hoodlums are shot, we wont start hearing unarmed protesters. Any body who doesnt provide essential services dat is out there protesting right now is a hoodlum

right now I stand with the police, military etc, peace need to be restored to our societies.

Thank you. It is now youll know Nigerians are critically and terminally stupid and foolish.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Incognito403: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
loswhite:
It is the Insensitivity of the government that has set the place on fire....

No! It's your stubbornness and gullibility that caused this nonsense. You shared fake news and incited the public. Now the hoodlums are beyond your control.

Enjoy your freedom of protest and speech. angry

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by odogwunaija(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

If boko haram members who killed thousands of Nigerians, rendered many homeless and displaced as well as destroyed properties worth billions of naira could be pardoned, sponsored to school abroad and reintegrated into the nigerian army and other government parastatals, then nobody deserves to be in any Nigerian prison. QED
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Eyoh01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
omg
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Yorubas have ruined Lagos cheesy

Those urging my so called "smart brothers" on like a certain moniker called "tot" on Nairaland will be proud of themselves now grin

Viva la revolution.

Lagos belongs to the Yorubas. If they ruin it, how is that your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
FLYFIRE:

I do not support criminality but are the boko haram ones freed by bubu better
Ok do u want criminals freed in where u live? Maybe they should let all of dem back to the society so we can equal boko haram freed inmates record. continue thinking everything is a competition between north and south

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
it is all shades of wrong

It is. Who does this benefit?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Mowsid(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bashirjaja01:
And that's an excuse to destroy your own land
The same land the FG are in control of dictating for the masses and also the evil act being rained upon them
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by 8x216: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
shocked shocked sad
[/s]
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Rilwayne001: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
loswhite:
The protest had nothing to do with jail break....The shooting in Lekki toll gate is Insensitive at a time where majority of the youths are angry while the politicians are still feeding fat.... The president is responsible for whatever that is happening now.... He has to step up and speak like a president..
Imagine after 24hrs no statement from the president condemning the shooting in lekkii

God will punish Buhari. He'll not go scot free from the evil he's brought on us since he assumed office. Nevertheless we should not help him in fanning more violence because las las, we'd still be the ones at the receiving end.

People should allow for peace to rain right now. Hoodlums are taking the opportunity to do what they know how to do best. Innocents people will suffer the consequences more if care isn't taken.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Ibadansun1: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Diariess:

Lagos belongs to the Yorubas. If they ruin it, how is that your problem?
And who told you I am not Yoruba myself.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
odogwunaija:

If boko haram members who killed thousands of Nigerians, rendered many homeless and displaced as well as destroyed properties worth billions of naira could be pardoned, sponsored to school abroad and reintegrated into the nigerian army and other government parastatals, then nobody deserves to be in any Nigerian prison. QED
Hope u are talking from lagos. If not move down to ikoyi and help out, Dont just be inside ur room spewing rubbish. Since u now envy the state of security in the north
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by loswhite(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

No! It's your stubbornness and gullibility that caused this nonsense. You shared fake news and incited the public. Now the hoodlums are beyond your control.

Enjoy your freedom of protest and speech. angry
You are even more gullible....Blind Buhari supporters
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies, Igbo did.
u and that person don't hv sense for turning thiz tribal fight when d south is boiling
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by loswhite(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rilwayne001:

God will punish Buhari. He'll not go scot free from the evil he's brought on us since he assumed office. Nevertheless we should not help him in fanning more violence because las las, we'd still be the ones at the receiving end.

People should allow for peace to rain right now. Hoodlums are taking the opportunity to do what they know how to do best. Innocents people will suffer the consequences more if care isn't taken.
I'm not in support of violence but the Insensitivity of this Government is just crazy
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

Ok do u want criminals freed in where u live? Maybe they should let all of dem back to the society so we can equal boko haram freed inmates record. continue thinking everything is a competition between north and south
That is the exact thing I am saying. People won't even think about doing this but because they have seen DEADLY criminals RELEASE by buhari
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

Buhari is the reason yes

but hope u will say dat to the freed criminals wen they start attacking u? The president will still answer for his actions, the same way every single hoodlum should answer for his actions
I am not supporting the criminals. But what I am saying is that as a father of the nation he should have arrested the situation earlier, instead he even fueled it..
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by lequama10: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
smartsmith0907:
This is one of the tactics of the Lagos state govt and the FG they are the one behind this they wanna do this to call for a state of emergency and we won't allow this shit to happen together we move!!!
#end bad governance in Nigeria
i believe you not a native of Lagos..
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Thinkfree(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

if u are , please stay off my mention whether u support my posts or not
U and ur fellow buhari supporters brought this calamity on this country. Its to avoid thunder getting to ur location
the core north is peaceful for now and will remain so insha Allah.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Litmus: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
odogwunaija:

There are prisoners in northern states. Freeing of terrorist is under advice given by the West, trying to emulate South Africa’s truth and reconciliation project following the end of apartheid. It’s a stupid advice and perhaps one government was happy to conveniently adopt. Nevertheless as I began, there are prisons up north full of prisoners.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Notatribalist:
I am not supporting the criminals. But what I am saying is that as a father of the nation he should have arrested the situation earlier, instead he even fueled it..
this nation is fatherless. We only have a great grand father which is buhari
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Mejor79(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you know you can't cover a video well why doing at all.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thinkfree:
the core north is peaceful for now and will remain so insha Allah.
I pray so too

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Basicend: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
AiooAi:
Supposed to be oza prison.

There is little the govt can do when the vast segment of the people are against the govt.

They declared curfew, the people refused to obey, they shot at them they continue to gather. .what to you think soldiers can do. . The people are far more than them. .

The rot has gotten too much, and people have been payed to the edge, they have become monsters.

May be if the president can speak very wisely to address the people, and most importantly the almighty God showing mercy upon the land.

It's only God that can speak to the people now.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

They've been ordered not to shoot.
If this statement is true, then the one that gave the order is behind all the hoodlum attacks in Lagos State
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by tlarge1612: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Not every one in prison are there unjustly. We have criminals around and you are praising the prison break
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Basicend: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
They need to ask Edo people what they have unleashed upon themselves.

We have delivered ourselves to the governance of thugs now.

Congrats youths
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Mejor79(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Yorubas have ruined Lagos cheesy

Those urging my so called "smart brothers" on like a certain moniker called "tot" on Nairaland will be proud of themselves now grin

Viva la revolution.

How?
You think everybody will remain slave in Nigeria without any visible change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.