Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) (60394 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Salvationone: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just watch the live commentaries from arise tv, the break was attempted by the prisoners but it has been adversed by the security agents
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Essence20(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
GoshenNLA:

Be mindful for actions too, Buhari dey Abj not Lagos, that’s where aggression should be channeled to not Lag!
There's vandalism in some other states in South east and south south, not only in Lagos. They are being carried out by hoodlums and criminals and not youths from any particular region.
Stop making inciteful statements
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Essence20:

There's vandalism in some other states in South east and south south, not only in Lagos. They are being carried out by hoodlums and criminals and not youths from any particular region.
Stop making inciteful statements
Like you said ‘South’, Na only south be Nigeria? And the major culprits no even dey south, but unrest Na south only! Lets tink this very well

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Essence20(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
GoshenNLA:

Like you said ‘South’, Na only south be Nigeria? And the major culprits no even dey south, but unrest Na south only! Lets tink this very well
Don't jump into conclusion yet
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by chatinent: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nna mehn.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

You are lucky o. For you to be expecting fully salary. I worked in the travelling industry and this is our first full month of working since Covid-19.

And some people are still enjoying N77 million naira.

which people lol

MADAM PLS TO LEAVE NIGERIA TO HOW MUCH I WOULD SPEND MAYBE SWEDEN
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by odogwunaija(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Litmus:

There are prisoners in northern states. Freeing of terrorist is under advice given by the West, trying to emulate South Africa’s truth and reconciliation project following the end of apartheid. It’s a stupid advice and perhaps one government was happy to conveniently adopt. Nevertheless as I began, there are prisons up north full of prisoners.

Atleast u agree with me that freeing the captured boko haram members cannot be justified. Nevertheless, if they can be reintegrated into the society, then every prisoner as well can. Know you that some people are in prison for very minor offences like pickpocket, wrong accusations, etc
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by odogwunaija(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

Hope u are talking from lagos. If not move down to ikoyi and help out, Dont just be inside ur room spewing rubbish. Since u now envy the state of security in the north

How does ur assertion relate to the topic we are discussing. You must not talk bro, sometimes just keep quiet and listen to others

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

It is. Who does this benefit?
No one....maybe only the enemies of the country anyways. But they will all end up miserably at the end.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
odogwunaija:

How does ur assertion relate to the topic we are discussing. You must not talk bro, sometimes just keep quiet and listen to others
zionmde, listen to this advice. I just advice you the other time to be careful about what you post online, it'sonly for your good o, advising you as an elder one. Take it or leave it. Half a word......

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
zionmde, listen to this advice. I just advice you the other time to be careful about what you post online, it'sonly for your good o, advising you as an elder one. Take it or leave it. Half a word......
and why must u mention me? Oga elder brother shove ur advise into ur arse. Any advise coming from someone dat supports buhari and all his action is very useless
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

THE Prison can't burn, it's only a small part out of the compound on fire, which will be taken care of.
The jail is not burning, so why hurry to release them when the part the criminals are is safe.......for now?
OK...I thought the whole yard was on fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
OK...I thought the whole yard was on fire
Alright sweet guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by 8x324: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Alright sweet guy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by sunbreaker: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Yorubas have ruined Lagos cheesy

Those urging my so called "smart brothers" on like a certain moniker called "tot" on Nairaland will be proud of themselves now grin

Viva la revolution.

see this idiot do you want to claim that Igbo or others tribes is not among Lagos Protester?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't think they succeeded, no where to escape.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by 8x324: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
[/s]
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by 8x324: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s][s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
No one....maybe only the enemies of the country anyways. But they will all end up miserably at the end.
[/s][/s]
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by calcal: 3:03am On Oct 23, 2020
smartsmith0907:
This is one of the tactics of the Lagos state govt and the FG they are the one behind this they wanna do this to call for a state of emergency and we won't allow this shit to happen together we move!!!
#end bad governance in Nigeria

LET THEM CALL ANY STATE THAT LIKE, WE GONNA DOMINATE THEM... BETTER TO DIE NOW THAN SUFFERING TO DEATH.

AFONJAS STOP YOUR WAY
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by erniok(m): 3:27am On Feb 21, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
so they should burn instead?
Quote me with your loan repayment account let me drop even if na 500.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.