Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics (6506 Views)

Nigerians In Costa Rica / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by revenge(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
woooooww costa rica, wetin him go do there , him go on sex toiurism orrr carry co caine , or wat , i wonder wetin costa rica get sef , naija pass them oooo 100 times,

but dem get fine chicala mamacita there oooooo
na wetincarrythat man go there him caondey send us pictures of mountains and water and lakes liek say e no dey nigeria , the man no try at allll, embarassed
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by SeanT21(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
revenge:

woooooww costa rica, wetin him go do there , him go on sex toiurism orrr carry co caine , or what , i wonder wetin costa rica get sef , naija pass them oooo 100 times,

but them get fine chicala mamacita there oooooo
na wetincarrythat man go there him caondey send us pictures of mountains and water and lakes liek say e no dey nigeria , the man no try at allll, embarassed

every country has something beautiful about it. how would you feel if someone say that about nigeria? You seem to have no taste. Why the hell are you even comparing costa rica to nigeria?

beautiful pics of Costa Rica

Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2008
WOW it is actually shocking that people are still commenting on those photos that i posted here about 2 years ago @ Revenge it is so sad that as a fellow Nigerian, you can fathom the fact that there are actually hard working Nigerians who go on regular vacations. The only thing that came to your mind is Drugs and prostitution so so sad. Well it's been 2 years since my trip there and i have been to other places but i don't share anymore because this site always say that the size of the pictures are too big.

p.s haters can eat a big fat "D"
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by PapaBrowne(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2008
revenge:

woooooww costa rica, wetin him go do there , him go on sex toiurism orrr carry co caine , or what , i wonder wetin costa rica get sef , naija pass them oooo 100 times,

but them get fine chicala mamacita there oooooo

Wouldn't this be a perfect definition for narrow mindedness?
Loads of Nigerians still need an education!
Like life is all about hustling. Man, some folks go out 2 chill and Costa Rica is one of such real cool chilling spots. . . aiight?
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by SeanT21(f): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
omega25red:

WOW it is actually shocking that people are still commenting on those photos that i posted here about 2 years ago @ Revenge it is so sad that as a fellow Nigerian, you can fathom the fact that there are actually hard working Nigerians who go on regular vacations. The only thing that came to your mind is Drugs and prostitution so so sad. Well it's been 2 years since my trip there and i have been to other places but i don't share anymore because this site always say that the size of the pictures are too big.

p.s haters can eat a big fat "grin"

LMAO!!HA-HA
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by revenge(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2008
@ SeanT21

WHAT DO U MEAN COMPARE COSTA RICA WITH NIGERIA, NAIJA IS FAR AHEAD OF DEM , IS IT because OF THE NAIJA CONDITION, NAIJA PASS DEM WITH ALL STUFFZ AND SO ON FROM MAN POWER TO POPULATION TO RESOURCES , ALL KIND

COSTA RICA IS A NICE PLACE TO SPEND TOURISM ONLY, DEM NO ET ANY THING AGAIN , NONE, AT ALL
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by LushGreenz: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2015
omega25red:
Hi folks i took a trip to coasta rica and i thought i would share my pictures enjoy wink

p.s we nigerians do not only travel to get stuck in another country we do take vacations

Morning bro,I'd appreciate if U could send me a PM,leaving me a number on which I can call U. Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Dee555: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
omega25red:
Hi folks i took a trip to coasta rica and i thought i would share my pictures enjoy wink

p.s we nigerians do not only travel to get stuck in another country we do take vacations

Hi Omega25red, I know it's such a long time since your trip, but please can you help with some directions on how you got your visa. I would really appreciate it... Thanks!
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by LordPhilip(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2015
VOR:
@Topic

My friend stop wasting bandwidth.
To you your pics might be interesting
but I'm sure to the vast majority of people
here they are as boring as anything.

I mean why should anyone other than the owner
of the pair of feet in water find that interesting?
did he force you to open up the thread?why hate? If you don't have enough data to view the pictures,please swerve!
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 3:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Dee555:

Hi Omega25red, I know it's such a long time since your trip, but please can you help with some directions on how you got your visa. I would really appreciate it... Thanks!
i got my visa easily because
1. I was already living in the u.s
2. I had a green card
3. I bought my vacation with flight and hotel included

When i showed all of this, i got the visa after only being asked why i was going. I said vacation and showed my documents. I went back 2 days later to pick it up
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Ndeee: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hi Omega25red, could you please assist me on the process for legalizing documents for Costa Rican visa?
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Henryjames80: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Ndeee:
Hi Omega25red, could you please assist me on the process for legalizing documents for Costa Rican visa?

I want to make enquiries about Costa Rica from you. Where you able to get your document Legaliza?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan / Nigerians In Diaspora: Lets See You Abroad In Your Live Pictures / Need Cheap Air Tickets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.