Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? (396 Views)

Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by Abasman008(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
!!
Fellow creeksmen and women..
Like every creeeksman we all know that without a complete over haul of everything including the military and the people in it, there is a great "likeliness" of a split. Obviously we the people of Creeksland know would prefer to be on our own in the case of a break.
Few days ago Tompolo surfaced, which I strongly believe was just because the #endSars stuff corresponded with a festival if of which he is a priest.
The big question is, is there any SS man or woman who believes that Tompolo with his influence can take the core Niger-Delta (Creeksland) out of Nigeria to a country of our dreams?

Personally I want to meet Tompolo, and lend my brains to help build aircrafts (just incase buhari does not do something and war comes). But I feel he is not fit to be a statesman because

1) He is a priest of an etnic diety, and might be nepotic,
2) The international community don't trust him,
3) it might lead to a long conflict.

Personally I feel he should be a father fugure head to the struggle, serving as a spur.. I think his influence will help, and if things goes well his name will be writen on the sands of time for a very long time.

Biko if you know how I can get in touch with him...help a brother.
Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
What stupid question is this ?

Don't bring your demonic divisiveness into the south south

Go and face your dirty south west

Elede

Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by ipica: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
person wey tie head with white cloth. It takes more than a cult following to lead a people. Nigerians are discovering this now

Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by Timewaster: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
A goat is better than you in terms of reasoning.

As a conc Kano pikin.

It's easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a Niddle than allowing south south people go with our Oil

Wake up from your wet dream
Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by Abasman008(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:
A goat is better than you in terms of reasoning.

As a conc Kano pikin.

It's easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a Niddle than allowing south south people go with our Oil

Wake up from your wet dream
Biko our oil explain?
Our gold nko?
Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by Abasman008(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
What stupid question is this ?

Don't bring your demonic divisiveness into the south south

Go and face your dirty south west

Elede
Biko am from akwaibom...

Am just thinking of who'd be able to gather the Niger Delta into one voice...you can help..
Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by SalamRushdie: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Do you people have an oath that only low lives can rule you?

Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by Abasman008(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Do you people have an oath that only low lives can rule you?
just say No!!
Re: Ss..in The Case Of A Break Do You Think Tompolo Is Fit To Lead Nigerdelta? by boyjo: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
The OP is not from the Creeks

Beware.
Right now, he sounds like a spy.

Escape Plan From Nigeria. / #endsars: The Covered Truth / Endsars: Whoever Ordered Killings Crossed Red Line – CAN