Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night (6548 Views)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Zeion422(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Last night i went too watch champions league in a viewing center not far from my place, as i sat down anticipating how the game would turn out i felt a touch at my back i turn and behold it my neighbour....ehhhh..bross hope no problem? He said no problem that he need my help that is very urgent..can we talk outside? I followed him outside, am very curious at these point so i ask bross what the issue? His said one of his side check just show that i should pls help him, i ask how!!! He want the lady too pass the night at my place an promise the lady will leave the next day because they is a lady at his place. The only thing on my mind was too return back in side an continue the game..so i agreed an gave him the key too the house. The funny thing is i dont use too talk with him because of his life style...dis guy send his wife and son packing becouse of one minor incident that happened, all he does is too bring different women to the house. From the period i gave him the key to the time the match ended trust me i dont knw what happen, i can only imagine how many time he must have fu*k the girl....an how many times he must has surful between my block and his block so the other lady dont code. I can back home after the game meet the lady at the living room we greeted and had a little chart, i did not see my neighbour i believe he is at home with the other lady......she ask if i can play i movie for her which i did an we both watch...to be honest the babe set well......just a compliment... at these point it already 11:45pm am feeling sleepy so i bid her good nite an went too the bed room too sleep...am half way asleep when i felt some one touching me i thought it was in my dreams but the touching is becoming very serious so i woke up behold it was her on her bra and pants...babe what are u doing...guy am lonely i want you too fu*k me as she is talking her hands are all over my body...babe stop i dont like it...she push me backward too the wall force her self on me that when i know she meant business i had too strugle and push her away frm me...ask her too return too living room which she did....i could not sleep till dey break....i was just thinking all night,no so person for take die..what if na kill this girl kill me for my sleep.......am just looking at my neighbour with one eye, i just dont knw what too say too him ........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Happyguy201: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
hmm
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Skmoda360(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oga ooo inside life
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
please go and report this at the station is totally unacceptable,but wait you mean you acted Joseph and portiphas wife? i applaud your morals

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Bankerboy: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bro u really tried o. . If na me i for nack her shege. .

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by chatinent: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
“...to be honest the babe set well......just a compliment..”

Will you keep quiet!

Bird of a feather.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by chybuzky(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Well guy you got the courage to reject and rebuke her nice one from you because if na me heaaa the rest is history (work no pay)

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
You made top 10 among one of the most stupid soul I've seen in nairaland,,,,,,smiley

If dis story is true,,,,,,,,,

How can you allow a total stranger to sleep beside you at the first instance,,,,?

What if she kill you,,,,shebi nah your gbola she hold,,,,,,

Despite the fact that you know your neighbor's lifestyle your brain suppose tell you say she will definitely be a prostitute,,,,,,,,

Thank god nothing happened to you,,,

But next time you don't allow a total stranger to sleep beside you,,

Aswear if you're beside me and you say this story i will slap you instantly because i don't entertain nonsense,,,,,

You gave your neighbor your room's key while you dey football house,,,,,jugbe yourself,, did you have sense,,?

What if they have planned something dangerous before your arrival,,,,,,

Op you need to walk with the wise set of people,,,,

It so sadden dat almost all this die hard football fans no get sense at all,,,,,,

Thank god nothing happens to you,,, if nah some idiots dem go think say nah opportunity to fvck pussy,,,,, the girl dat you didn't know where she is from,,,,

If nah me self,,, imma not allow her to sleep my house because I know the reason why she wanna sleep,,,i will give excuse to the other werey,,,,

Once again OP you're so stupid,,,,

Wise up my nigga,,,❤️❤️

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by TheCork(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zeion422:
Last night i went too watch champions league in a viewing center not far from my place, as i sat down anticipating how the game would turn out i felt a touch at my back i turn and behold it my neighbour....ehhhh..bross hope no problem? He said no problem that he need my help that is very urgent..can we talk outside? I followed him outside, am very curious at these point so i ask bross what the issue? His said one of his side check just show that i should pls help him, i ask how!!! He want the lady too pass the night at my place an promise the lady will leave the next day because they is a lady at his place. The only thing on my mind was too return back in side an continue the game..so i agreed an gave him the key too the house. The funny thing is i dont use too talk with him because of his life style...dis guy send his wife and son packing becouse of one minor incident that happened, all he does is too bring different women to the house. From the period i gave him the key to the time the match ended trust me i dont knw what happen, i can only imagine how many time he must have fu*k the girl....an how many times he must has surful between my block and his block so the other lady dont code. I can back home after the game meet the lady at the living room we greeted and had a little chart, i did not see my neighbour i believe he is at home with the other lady......she ask if i can play i movie for her which i did an we both watch...to be honest the babe set well......just a compliment... at these point it already 11:45pm am feeling sleepy so i bid her good nite an went too the bed room too sleep...am half way asleep when i felt some one touching me i thought it was in my dreams but the touching is becoming very serious so i woke up behold it was her on her bra and pants...babe what are u doing...guy am lonely i want you too fu*k me as she is talking her hands are all over my body...babe stop i dont like it...she push me backward too the wall force her self on me that when i know she meant business i had too strugle and push her away frm me...ask her too return too living room which she did....i could not sleep till dey break....i was just thinking all night,no so person for take die..what if na kill this girl kill me for my sleep.......am just looking at my neighbour with one eye, i just dont knw what too say too him ........

angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by TheCork(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zeion422:

Bro..so u sayin one eye neighbour nyanh u...correct?...do u were glasses? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Freelane33(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
I smell lies
Zeion422:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Uzomacharles: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okay

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Zeion422(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fact1:
You made top 10 among one of the most stupid soul I've seen in nairaland,,,,,,smiley

If dis story is true,,,,,,,,,

How can you allow a total stranger to sleep beside you at the first instance,,,,?

What if she kill you,,,,shebi nah your gbola she hold,,,,,,

Despite the fact that you know your neighbor's lifestyle your brain suppose tell you say she will definitely be a prostitute,,,,,,,,

Thank god nothing happened to you,,,

But next time you don't allow a total stranger to sleep beside you,,

Aswear if you're beside me and you say this story i will slap you instantly because i don't entertain nonsense,,,,,

You gave your neighbor your room's key while you dey football house,,,,,jugbe yourself,, did you have sense,,?

What if they have planned something dangerous before your arrival,,,,,,

Op you need to walk with the wise set of people,,,,

It so sadden dat almost all this die hard football fans no get sense at all,,,,,,

Thank god nothing happens to you,,, if nah some idiots dem go think say nah opportunity to fvck pussy,,,,, the girl dat you didn't know where she is from,,,,

If nah me self,,, imma not allow her to sleep my house because I know the reason why she wanna sleep,,,i will give excuse to the other werey,,,,

Once again OP you're so stupid,,,,

Wise up my nigga,,,❤️❤️
am feeling regrets since morning, i ve not been myself
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Zeion422(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Freelane33:
I smell lies
i regret
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zeion422:
am feeling regrets since morning, i ve not been myself

No need for regret,,, it has happened,,,but dat step pf yours doesn't make sense at all,,,,,,

Just move on❤️❤️
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Happyguy201: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
please go and report this at the station is totally unacceptable,but wait you mean you acted Joseph and portiphas wife? i applaud your morals

which police station? the one that has burned down or deserted

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Zeion422(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fact1:

No need for regret,,, it has happened,,,but dat step pf yours doesn't make sense at all,,,,,,

Just move on❤️❤️
tanks man....i sure will move on
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by otokpamike(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:

Which station are u talking about, you no dey this country

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by virginprincess(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Op first of all, you were foolish to have allowed a total stranger into your house, what were you thinking? secondly, hope you didn't lay with her like you said? if you didn't i applaud you for that, thirdly, stay away from that your neigbour, he is not somebody you should go close to, and never allow a total stranger into your home, that my advice for you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Zeion422(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginprincess:
Op first of all, you were foolish to have allowed a total stranger into your house, what were you thinking? secondly, hope you didn't lay with her like you said? if you didn't i applaud you for that, thirdly, stay away from that your neigbour, he is not somebody you should go close to, and never allow a total stranger into your home, that my advice for you.
i really apreciate ur advice but the insult is too harsh dont u tink so?
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by virginprincess(f): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zeion422:
i really apreciate ur advice but the insult is too harsh dont u tink so?
No it not harsh, sometimes you speak the truth in a hard way.
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by SmellingAnus(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Op sorry for your ordeal... Too many sex starved women roaming about...
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by GodWrites: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
I applaud you for not sleeping with her. Who knows what she's carrying, or perhaps it's a set up. Be careful next time!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by muller101(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
If a guy was the culprit, castration will full this thread. That iron face fati will avoid this thread.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by COdeGenesis: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
You would hv walked her out of your house. What nonsense
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Marvyx(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
muller101:
If a guy was the culprit, castration will full this thread. That iron face fati will avoid this thread.
Didn't even mention the other zzor. They would have come for the head of men in general. Nonsense upon Jubril..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
We thank God for this brother's life and prick.
Imagine the pain he would've gone through if that scum of a lady had raped him. angry
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Exmilitant(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginprincess:
'Never allow a total stranger into your home', look at you, no wonder the world is the way it is. Advicing a man to be selfish and wicked in the name of being cautious.
Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wow you be real man
No be all these dudes wey go see pant and bra and no go get sense again
I salute you OP
Na correct man you be

Op I beg you no allow that kind thing again happen o
The slowpoke fit shout rape next time and those stupid female and male dummits go attack you without evidence since na woman dey claim victim

Op in anything use your 6
Observation before anything and observation after everything
No allow that kind thing happen again.
God bless you man
I'm just happy
Once again you be correct man

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Ategberoson(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
chatinent:

Will you keep quiet!

Bird of a feather.

applaud is self control first now, I'm really different from this ladies freak perhaps because I've taste

my female friends in school dress up in my presence and I never get arose take advantage of them for once

Op you've done well but distance yourself from that neighbor, I forbid her visitor die in your place one day, he go Japa and you will explained the death of a lady you don't know from Adam

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night by Finnese001: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Zeion422:

Op go and report that bitch to the police ASAP for sexual assault angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! / Jamaican Girls Are Cool / Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.