Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader (1477 Views)

I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer / UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by openuniversity5: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
[s][/s]

ALL IGBOS SHALL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH WORSE THAN THE CIVIL WARS

WHEN THIS HAPPENS, I WILL BE HERE ON NAIRALAND TO SPIT ON YOUR DEAD BODIES IN MILLIONSYO

WHY DIDN'T THEY BURN PROPERTIES IN ALABA MARKET OR FESTAC TOWN? YOU AND IGBO TRIBE WILL SURELY SUFFER FOR THIS VIOLENCE

SEE THIS FOR EVIDENCE: https://www.nairaland.com/6196110/endsars-nigeria-wont-fall-biafra

Hatred and evil will continue to follow you. The South is united
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Iceberg3: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some coneheads are really.....@40
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by kessdivine4all: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
[s][/s]

WHEN THIS HAPPENS, I WILL BE HERE ON NAIRALAND TO SPIT ON YOUR DEAD BODIES IN MILLIONSYO

WHY DIDN'T THEY BURN PROPERTIES IN ALABA MARKET OR FESTAC TOWN? YOU AND IGBO TRIBE WILL SURELY SUFFER FOR THIS VIOLENCE

SEE THIS FOR EVIDENCE: https://www.nairaland.com/6196110/endsars-nigeria-wont-fall-biafra

Your format no work, southern unity on the move, try harder
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Ojiofor: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
[s][/s]

Shut up loser!
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Cajal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
See them now feeling jittery grin grin

Una go smell Una yansh for Lagos aswear. By the time the truth becomes known to all, you guys will be forced to leave every state in the west and north for your decayed region.

....na so...Oba Akinolu will eventually dump all of them in to the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by CheGuevara102: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Who are the people behind all the Photoshop photos regarding Lekki Toll gate protest?

What was their motives?

Rat wey dey bite you wey still dey blow breeze.

No wahala ooo. We go keep our unborn pikin names to ourselves...

Until then...........

Go and die......you're an Oponu, a noise maker and coward. You can do nothing. If I see you for street you go chop beating tire.
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Injera(f): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
See them now feeling jittery grin grin

Una go smell Una yansh for Lagos aswear. By the time the truth becomes known to all, you guys will be forced to leave every state in the west and north for your decayed region.

There eyes go open. All their so called investments they must lose.
Death to all ibos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK / Breaking News : Bandits Kidnap 300 Girl Students From Secondary School In Zamafa / Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.