Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (89863 Views)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Decryptor(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
kolade560:

U are a bastard, a lot of Igbo's speaks yoruba well in Lagos

Your papa na bastard na. His accent shows he is yoruba. Go hug a transformer! grin

#EPainam
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by kingbee90: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
gbemishile:
Yorubas
Are u happy now?
The igbos wanted this.
The very thing they wouldn't do in their own state.
Are u happy now?
Hide ur heads in shame
A big shame to you all.
I hate associating myself with u all.
People of Lagos.
Out of greed,u have sold all your lands to the igbos,giving them the right to lay claim to lay claim to Lagos.
Ride on my yoruba people,ride on

are Igbos the ones who broke in the how's palace? Hausa youths were killing Yoruba youths in fagba axis of Lagos yesterday but you nor see that one talk.
The earlier we Yorubas accept that the Hausa/Fulanis are our real enemies, the better for us.
keep tribalism aside for once.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
softy:

@Tiwatope, bad people are everywhere, same as good people. I am not tribalistic in nature.

If that is ur real name, then you betrayed ur self by concluding that ONLY the people I hailed in my comment are known for such negative vibes. Ruthless and evil characters know no tribe. Pls, be reasonable for once!

If u are disguising through your moniker, u need serious help.

Dont quote me again, if ur intelligence weight can not carry my premises. Thanks.

The use of the word " betrayal" here confirms you are tribalistic. So, because I am Yoruba, I should hail you for saying what has negative consequence on the future of the Yoruba race? If I were like you (God forbid), I'll reply you like you were an enemy of the Yoruba race but I don't have time for such.
What I have time for are the words you captured in bold, which captured your intention in clear terms. Your explanation above is just a proud, silly way to deny what you meant.
Meanwhile, my intelligence can't match yours so you need not reply me
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Jonathan39: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jobless BMC. Boko haram go soon kill you grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

What's wrong with the day I created my account?
I think you drank too much Burkutu today. grin grin

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Jobless BMC. Boko haram go soon kill you grin grin

You are the real Jobless man here. You are from IMO STATE and IMO STATE Is the only State where 90% of the residents are JOBLESS. grin grin grin grin

Come to me, I CAN GIVE You A GOOD FEDERAL JOB. I can give you a Job in either CBN, NDA, DSS, EFCC, INEC NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, NPA, NIMASA, and many more.

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Jonathan39: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Go and give it to your region that is the poorest and the most backward in the world and not just Nigeria. Boko haram and Fulani Terrorist will soon wipe out the whole North grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

You are the real Jobless man here. You are from IMO STATE and IMO STATE Is the only State where 90% of the residents are JOBLESS. grin grin grin grin

Come to me, I CAN GIVE You A GOOD FEDERAL JOB. I can give you a Job in either CBN, NDA, DSS, EFCC, INEC NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, NPA, NIMASA, and many more.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Go and give it to your region that is the poorest and the most backward in the world and not just Nigeria. Boko haram and Fulani Terrorist will soon wipe out the whole North grin grin

See painment

The North own the EAST and everything in it.. grin grin

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Jonathan39: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ignorance is a disease you own a people doing better than you in all sphere of life? The most backward region, poorest region, region with highest beggars, region with highest Number of out of school children, a region where terrorist are having a field day. If I say you are foolish I am not wrong
BIGGESThead6:

See painment

The North own the EAST and everything in it.. grin grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Ignorance is a disease you own a people doing better than you in all sphere of life? The most backward region, poorest region, region with highest beggars, region with highest Number of out of school children, a region where terrorist are having a field day. If I say you are foolish I am not wrong

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, this thing really pain this man well. You refer to people who own you as poor, too bad. I refused to get provoked, I don't want to add to the suffering of your people in the EAst.

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Jonathan39: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Does that picture stop your region from being the poorest in Nigeria? Terror ravaged? Highest illitracy rate? Everything bad is Associated to the North? Almajiri grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, this thing really pain this man well. You refer to people who own you as poor, too bad. I refused to get provoked, I don't want to add to the suffering of your people in the EAst.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Does that picture stop your region from being the poorest in Nigeria? Terror ravaged? Highest illitracy rate? Everything bad is Associated to the North? Almajiri grin grin

Trash.
Only the EAST contributes nothing to the Economy, apart from Crimes. They are PARASITES
. grin grin

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Jonathan39: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Your Region is the poorest in Nigeria, highest level of Illitracy, breeds terrorist, out of school children, Highest Number of beggars. Etc. A God forsaken Region grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
Only the EAST contributes nothing to the Economy, apart from Crimes. They are PARASITES
. grin grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Your Region is the poorest in Nigeria, highest level of Illitracy, breeds terrorist, out of school children, Highest Number of beggars. Etc. A God forsaken Region grin grin

The poorest people in the North are Igbo Gala sellers and Rat poison sellers.

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Jonathan39: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Those Galla sellers and rat poison sellers are richer than an average Northerner. Your illitracy is caused by Galla sellers too grin the terrorist you give birth too is caused by Galla sellers too. The Northern beggars all over Nigeria that live below 1$ a day is caused by Galla sellers. grin grin I am surprised, I just realized I was exchanging words with an illitrate
BIGGESThead6:

The poorest people in the North are Igbo Gala sellers and Rat poison sellers.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BENARI: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
zoghys:

Its easy for you to say the word revolution in the comfort of your room. Just don't pray for it, it much more worst than what you can ever imagine.

Define revolution Mr.

And then tell me how big it needs to get before it can so be called.

I'm not in favour of a revolution but that's exactly what is now playing out. We hope its nipped in the board soon, otherwise you might as well start ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.