Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (89864 Views)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by meobizy(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
All the juju which is normally attributed to these men no dey work against youths? Lol.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
OhBiafra:

Curse of a corrupt criminal can never work
hahahaha, the Oba of Lagos is not the problem of Nigeria o.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
meobizy:
All the juju which is normally attributed to these men no dey work against youths? Lol.
hahahah, when it starts working, don't complain.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by InvertedHammer: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
/
Anyone that calls SW youths cowards henceforth should be jailed.

/
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by QuinieR(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
ndidibabe:
A reasonable person should be at least sober at this moment and not laughing..
Are you happy now
To my fellow Nigeria youth,kudos to you guys kiss

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ariesbull: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
banhammy:

Trust me. Yoruba People won't disrespect their own Ọba.
We know them.
It's a matter of time

You guys talk too much ,learn to take responsibility of your actions... Yoruba are known to burn their kings palaces

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by davillian(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oba oshi radarada
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
As it should be
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..

Traditional rules has lost their relevance, they failed to calls the politician to order since they had sow their hands in oil.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by softy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=loveth360 post=95220297][/quote

Ur posted picture made me LOL
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by softy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Proffdada:
YOU CAN SEE THAT YORUBAS ARE NOT LIKE SOME BUFFOONS WHO REVER THE RICH. YOUR STUPIDITY SPEAKS IN VOLUMES. THOSE WHO CALL OR THINK YORUBA ARE COWARDS KNOW NOTHING OR ARE JUST IGNORANT

Who is the statement in bold referring to? The original poster or me who was hailing my people??
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by zoghys: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
BENARI:
The Revolution has begun. How the mighty has fallen.

Its easy for you to say the word revolution in the comfort of your room. Just don't pray for it, it much more worst than what you can ever imagine.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by softy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:

No, I as an Igbo elder also respect the Yorubas today onwards. You guys are men, but it should stop here abeg, we love Lagos and it's people, enough already.

Mbaka and every Fulani worshippers are presently being dealt with in our side.

God bless Southern Nigeria.

God bless Southern Nigeria. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by olawale1516(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..
Your grammar is too much, na king wey respect him self we go respect
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by softy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

By the time these 'men of war' knock on your door at night, I hope you come here with this same force, to hail them.

@Tiwatope, bad people are everywhere, same as good people. I am not tribalistic in nature.

If that is ur real name, then you betrayed ur self by concluding that ONLY the people I hailed in my comment are known for such negative vibes. Ruthless and evil characters know no tribe. Pls, be reasonable for once!

If u are disguising through your moniker, u need serious help.

Dont quote me again, if ur intelligence weight can not carry my premises. Thanks.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by one4GOD(f): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
Is it not when an elder behaves like one that he is accorded the deserving respect and honor? the one that behaves like a child should be treated as one. But as a qualified forensic analyst, and having scrutinized the whole video and pictures, i can tell you this is 'photoshoped' grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by gbemishile: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:

I have come to Conclude that igbo are supernatural or gods

If the yoruba don't have ërections it's igbo
If they don't have good dreams it's igbo masquerade
If they burn their houses it's igbo
If they don't have good appetite it's igbo

Igbos must be superhuman to control destinies of far away tribes like Yoruba

So are you saying that the Yoruba have no capacity to know what it good or bad until they consult the igbo gods?
U are gods of your land and not the Yoruba race.
History will always be a guide.
The first coup de tat plot will never go away
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Halo22: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
I blame the person that crowned that mischief of a man king. He represents everything about irresponsibility, I don't need to wonder cos he was once a Nigerian police officer.

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by EMMY76: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
The person that is recording the video have yoruba accent why then are some yoruba people accusing ipob of masterminding the invasion of the oba's palace?
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
...as if one's 'watching' George Orwells' 'Animal Farm'
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Wizpa(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Oshokalo: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
them no see am for house,make them carry am run
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by OlawaleBammie: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
softy:

So, YORUBA/AFONJA YOUTHS/PEOPLE ARE NOT BETRAYERS AND COWARD no more??

The narrative has changed in the mind/mouth of people who know nothing about collective effort/Yoruba people,

Glory be to God.

From ab initio, YORUBA PEOPLE ARE MEN OF WAR!!! THEY WERE /ARE SPECIAL KIND OF WARRIORS who calculate carefully and vigorously before they jump into actions!

DAT is just it but people think it's cowardness
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mickronson: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
what is that
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Friend22(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
hammer3:
AS FROM TODAY, I HAVE UTMOST RESPECT FOR OUR BELOVED YORUBA YOUTH FOR RISING BEYOND ETHNIC LINES AND LEADING THE ENTIRE NATION OUT TO CONFRONT OUR TORMENTORS.

DEM DON TOO TRY.

MEANWHILE, THE OLD FOOLS ARE STILL TRYING TO PUSH A TRIBAL NARRATIVE TO DIVIDE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, BUT NOBODY IS LISTENING, ANYMORE.

THE DIVISION IS BETWEEN RICH AND POOR, POLITICIANS AND THEIR MILITARY PROTECTORS, VERSUS THE REST OF US.

U CAN IMAGINE WAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF FOR SAY DEM CATCH OBA. grin grin

I know you are mostly likely from the east where you don't have respect for traditional heads or most like from broken home to be spewing this nonsense.
.we know your type.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Komu1048(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
mechanics:
Saying swimming pool is enjoyment, he's not serious, when the Oba of Lagos curse them, they will know what they did was wrong.

Wc curse, on how many people. Curse go waka tired las las curse go calming down

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Buffalo2(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
DonBenny77:
grin
Oba dey chill
Dem citizens need some chilling too
What is good for Greece is good for Uganda
grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by edward1106(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin

The oba of Lagos has been treated unfairly...

Thread seen...
Believe u mean, of all the nonsense going on, when I see any story about him, I begin to laugh hard. The gods have gone for check ups. Something is definitely wrong with them.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by teabully(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I'm not a big fan of the oba of Lagos so they have my support.
same with me, very corrupt old mofo
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ariesbull: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2020
gbemishile:

U are gods of your land and not the Yoruba race.
History will always be a guide.
The first coup de tat plot will never go away

Igbos are yoruba gods... They are blamed for everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.