Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (89895 Views)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by cronsberg: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..

Nonsense, your logic is exactly the kind of mentality that got us into this terrible mess we currently find ourselves in. We have too much respect for so-called elders. look at the traditional institution for example, they are totally worthless in this day and age. they contribute nothing to national development, they are so weak that even a local government chairman can fire a king and replace him. so why do we need them? if anything, they actually represent a system of oppression, a system that believes that their should be an elite ruling class and an obedient poor masses, a system that believes that if you find yourself a poor man, you should manage like that because God intended for you to be poor.
This our so-called elders you are advocating to be respected, are the ones that in sane societies will be referred to as thiefs, murderers, fraudsters, pedophiles, etc tell me why does a king deserve a lavish palace with choice cars and swimming pools and a juicy salary while majority of the masses he rule wallow in what can only be described as abject poverty.
I believe we all in this country unanimously agree that things MUST change. the way we are going simply doesn't work at all. we still only produce about 4500mw of electricity which under normal circumstances can only be enough for Lagos alone, we still have substandard hospitals, no pipe borne water supply, substandard government schools, out of control security, dilapidated infrastructure, each senator still being paid 30million a month for simply sitting in air-conditioned national assembly etc etc if this country is to change, what is going on is the only way it can happen. revolution, chaos, anarchy has a way of changing things forever.
And if you don't know, what is going on is even small compared to what other countries had to go through before they were able to escape from the grips of corrupt ruthless unapologetic rulers, and then achieve meaningful development. Go and read on the French revolution, the Bolshevik revolution, the Chinese revolution, the American revolution, the popular uprisings in Philippines, Ukraine, Germany, etc the long abused Nigerian youths have said enough is enough.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by yom2(m): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2020
pacespot:
If you see the incidence wey make me laugh most, na this one. Na the way that boy carry the oba staff dey run as if na one kind food wey he won go eat dey make me laugh grin. I heard the oba staff is already on jumia or jiji?
me I thought it was an Olympic torch initially. And I was trying to recall d Olympic calendar
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by victons(m): 1:11am On Oct 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Oba of No mans land........ grin
I've followed all your comments, you're a Fulani. deny it or not...
your southern tribal divides won't work here

4 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by vioment: 1:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Am glad that no one was hurt.

Titlers without good record except that has stupid archaic history. Dem overthrow the real kings before independence.

Anyways, elected leaders are the real current kings, chiefs, and queens.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by calcal: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin

The oba of Lagos has been treated unfairly...

Thread seen...

YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY GUYS ARE TOO COOL, THEY NEED TO SEND HIM INSIDE LAGOON
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by edego2up(m): 3:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Youth una try but one thing is clear no be the oba course the problem of this country bulliun van dey there senators Governor commissioners ministers house of assembly members these are the people to hold accountable for the distruction of this country
The oba still dey Hussle for him own,ejooor EFI milder.omo make sure you ask people like Buhari tinubu senators Governor etc etc how edeybe naaaaaaa.
Behold, some jets had been seen flying people away to an unknown destination
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Arabaincubus: 4:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..

If you are a traditional ruler, mind your business.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mechanics(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Komu1048:

Wc curse, on how many people. Curse go waka tired las las curse go calming down
hahahahah, curse do work no matter the people involve, what the people did was wrong, they don't have the right to go into the Oba's house and any other persons' house or shop to loot.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Akaegwu(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
See what Nnandi Kanu made Yoruba do to their most Reverend Oba.
The entire Lagos is now bleeding.
BIGGESTfool.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Komu1048(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2020
mechanics:
hahahahah, curse do work no matter the people involve, what the people did was wrong, they don't have the right to go into the Oba's house and any other persons' house or shop to loot.

Wetin Dey happen to him na karma bro, it’s not as if I support what they r doing but karma is getting to him
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Miracle2020: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
hammer3:
AS FROM TODAY, I HAVE UTMOST RESPECT FOR OUR BELOVED YORUBA YOUTH FOR RISING BEYOND ETHNIC LINES AND LEADING THE ENTIRE NATION OUT TO CONFRONT OUR TORMENTORS.

DEM DON TOO TRY.

MEANWHILE, THE OLD FOOLS ARE STILL TRYING TO PUSH A TRIBAL NARRATIVE TO DIVIDE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, BUT NOBODY IS LISTENING, ANYMORE.

THE DIVISION IS BETWEEN RICH AND POOR, POLITICIANS AND THEIR MILITARY PROTECTORS, VERSUS THE REST OF US.

U CAN IMAGINE WAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF FOR SAY DEM CATCH OBA. grin grin

continue laughing, your days are coming.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mechanics(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Komu1048:

Wetin Dey happen to him na karma bro, it’s not as if I support what they r doing but karma is getting to him
hmmmm.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ThatFairGuy1: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2020
softy:

So, YORUBA/AFONJA YOUTHS/PEOPLE ARE NOT BETRAYERS AND COWARD no more??

The narrative has changed in the mind/mouth of people who know nothing about collective effort/Yoruba people,

Glory be to God.

From ab initio, YORUBA PEOPLE ARE MEN OF WAR!!! THEY WERE /ARE SPECIAL KIND OF WARRIORS who calculate carefully and vigorously before they jump into actions!
All those f00ls are happy because Oba has been their enemy Because of what he said concerning them
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Olam09(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
DonBenny77:
grin
Oba dey chill
Dem citizens need some chilling too
What is good for Greece is good for Uganda
Oga chill it's what is good for goose is good for the gander!
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Ochendo1: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
What goes around, comes around....
The Lagoon Oba deposed and they swam in his lagoon pool....
"Wetin be Oba of Lagos" the commenter asks... grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by nuru(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Some of the countries that we are quick to respect and point to as developed nations still respect their traditional institutions. I wonder why we will desecrate our own.

Africans!!! borrow yourselves brain.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by HAccord: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
omenka:
Dear Yorubas, know who thine enemies are.

For everyone applauding and encouraging destruction of any form in the South West, look back to the posts they've made in the past and you wont be disappointed at their identity.

Your own end will come sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by originalprof: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Na oba wey fuvk up dey collect kiss
true talk brotherly

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by omenka(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
HAccord:

Your own end will come sooner than expected.
Maybe yours would come when you try to test drive the coffin you're trying to sell to unsuspecting people as a car. Who knows?

We're only human. cool
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Decryptor(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
banhammy:

Trust me. Yoruba People won't disrespect their own Ọba.
We know them.
It's a matter of time

Ewu! Even with the yoruba language he spoke there and the yone of "We don shoop everything", you are still denying that it is yorubas who broke into your Obas palace. Your brain is paining you

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Decryptor(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
omenka:
Dear Yorubas, know who thine enemies are.

For everyone applauding and encouraging destruction of any form in the South West, look back to the posts they've made in the past and you wont be disappointed at their identity.

Was it the "enemies of yorubas" who broke into the Oba's palace and made away with the staff? Is it the enemies of yorubas that are swimming in his pool?

Keep spewing rubbish as usual!
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Decryptor(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
kolade560:
Ndigbo in Lagos are using this opportunity to attack our own sons.......

Another goat commenting! Even after the person recording spoke your filthy language, you are still calling Igbos.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Decryptor(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2020
omenka:
Maybe yours would come when you try to test drive the coffin you're trying to sell to unsuspecting people as a car. Who knows?

We're only human. cool

The same coffin the Army, Navy, FRSC and Government officials are using here in Nigeria and other African countries are buying it? Go and drink sniper and end your misery! grin grin grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Decryptor(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2020
gbemishile:
Yorubas
Are u happy now?
The igbos wanted this.
The very thing they wouldn't do in their own state.
Are u happy now?
Hide ur heads in shame
A big shame to you all.
I hate associating myself with u all.
People of Lagos.
Out of greed,u have sold all your lands to the igbos,giving them the right to lay claim to lay claim to Lagos.
Ride on my yoruba people,ride on

Don't die of heart attack o! grin grin grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Decryptor(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=loveth360 post=95220297][/quote]

Chest beaters grin grin grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by HAccord: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2020
omenka:

We're only human. cool
It's sold already and the new owner is enjoy it. You must be mistaking me for one of your comrade BMC zombie who sells lies, hate and rotten dead vulture meat to the undiscerning and unsuspecting.

Abokki, quiet your rotten gworo-scattered mouth there. grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by shevy878: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:
There was a little girl wearing hijab near the swimming pool towards the end of the video.

What happened to her
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Loveknitting: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Numismatic:

BhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaHhHH
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ariesbull: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
banhammy:

Trust me. Yoruba People won't disrespect their own Ọba.
We know them.
It's a matter of time
abi you no fit talk again
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by JordanMichael(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by kolade560: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Decryptor:

Another goat commenting! Even after the person recording spoke your filthy language, you are still calling Igbos.
U are a bastard, a lot of Igbo's speaks yoruba well in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.