Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (89862 Views)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by topboss: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
softy:

So, YORUBA/AFONJA YOUTHS/PEOPLE ARE NOT BETRAYERS AND COWARD no more??

The narrative has changed in the mind/mouth of people who know nothing about collective effort/Yoruba people,

Glory be to God.

From ab initio, YORUBA PEOPLE ARE MEN OF WAR!!! THEY WERE /ARE SPECIAL KIND OF WARRIORS who calculate carefully and vigorously before they jump into actions!

The Yoruba Youth are the future of Nigeria.

Blessed bunch, dem no dey take nonsense...

7 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Really sad all these are happening
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
na wa
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Fidelismaria: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol

Royal pool
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mariodko190(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
I DONT BELIEVE THIS, NA PHOTOSHOP grin

2 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Veezy4u(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
cheesy
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Sonoyom(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoluabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Kirchoffs: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
hammer3:
AS FROM TODAY, I HAVE UTMOST RESPECT FOR OUR BELOVED YORUBA YOUTH FOR RISING BEYOND ETHNIC LINES AND LEADING THE ENTIRE NATION OUT TO CONFRONT OUR TORMENTORS.

DEM DON TOO TRY.

MEANWHILE, THE OLD FOOLS ARE STILL TRYING TO PUSH A TRIBAL NARRATIVE TO DIVIDE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, BUT NOBODY IS LISTENING, ANYMORE.

THE DIVISION IS BETWEEN RICH AND POOR, POLITICIANS AND THEIR MILITARY PROTECTORS, VERSUS THE REST OF US.

U CAN IMAGINE WAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF FOR SAY DEM CATCH OBA. grin grin

They are trying so hard and people are beginning to fall for it ....... I have been warning southerners that they are paid media thugs hired by the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign to sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners....

They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland alone .....

They are also on Facebook Instagram Twitter.... .

Please spread the word

16 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by movid(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
I think they should stop saying youths cause the mindet will be the Peaceful protesters whereas hoodlums have hijacked the protest.

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Corroro: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
hmmm Nigeria my country
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by openuniversity5: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Innobee99(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
There was a little girl wearing hijab near the swimming pool towards the end of the video.

Wetin do am?

Na ur babe?

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by KingAzubuike(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..
No these people need to feel the heat. They deserve it. What I don't approve is looting banks and shops. That's wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Bimpe29: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is thought provoking.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by igboamakaaa: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
softy:

So, YORUBA/AFONJA YOUTHS/PEOPLE ARE NOT BETRAYERS AND COWARD no more??

The narrative has changed in the mind/mouth of people who know nothing about collective effort/Yoruba people,

Glory be to God.

From ab initio, YORUBA PEOPLE ARE MEN OF WAR!!! THEY WERE /ARE SPECIAL KIND OF WARRIORS who calculate carefully and vigorously before they jump into actions!

I guess you were referring to the post by Nightstalker. There's one thing I'd say and leave it there. Seeing the successful cohesion between all the southern protectorates of Nigeria during the protests, the northern fulani junta vowed to cause a division once again.

So they went to their old books and paid more bmc contractors to peddle hatred between the hausas, igbos and yorubas on Nairaland and all other social media platforms. If you had noticed there are lots of new monikers that do this in every topic brought to the front page.

There are some similarities between all of them
1. They all claim to be from southern states (which is false)
2. Their account were created between 8th October and 10th October
3. All their post history are inciteful
4. They always live to pitt one tribe against another
5. They all post with similar wordings like "i was at the toll gate and didn't see any shootings" e.t.c most of their posts are constructed in the same way.

These are agents of destabilisation sown here by the politicians and herdsmen to sustain their divide and rule methods. We see through their folly and say " We shall not conform to their shenanigans"

Resist all attempts by them to discredit the movement, God bless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by nograv: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Enjoy children, Enjoy..

See what they denied you and enjoyed behind closed doors...

Maybe the revolution has finally begun and it is a beautiful sight smiley

3 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by crazygod(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..
Who respect for traditions and elders help? undecided
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by esky158(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dis guys has liver a whole oba pool bois aren't smiling look dis is what happen when
This men mess with the wrong Generation

2 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mickelkingz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
see as joy full their faces.. good news. government create good things for us.. no"

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by adecz: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin

This is what happens to
a paramount Chief who is the
custodian of his people's culture decides
to dabbles into partisan politics.

You lose the respect of your subjects
& get treated like any fallen politician.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by OhiOfIhima: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
BENARI:
The Revolution has begun. How the mighty has fallen.

No revolution Oga... This is just something ordained to be happen at least to teach them lesson that people own the government and d power.

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by MrHighSea: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
tot:
This is the problem with a single rich person living in the midst of poverty, you can't enjoy the wealth.
plenty thumps up for you.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Laugh wan kill me, these kids will be like so na this thing our oba dey enjoy since. we come dey suffer �, if they had helped the youths i doubt these vandalization would have occured, but instead dey decided to use the youth for thuggery to rig election. this is karma.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
See what Nnandi Kanu made Yoruba do to their most Reverend Oba.
The entire Lagos is now bleeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
if am near u right now nothing will stop me from beheading you now

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ayenale1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
I thought the gods are swimmers o
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Fvcknigga: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoderX:
I support shoot on sight for any criminal found burning properties and looting. angry

Those are the ones who ruined everything... Very soon they'll start entering homes and robbing and raping young and old women. Mass unemployment and insecurity is around the corner... Don't keep supporting this monster that has degenerated cos it's already biting back at people!!!
it's sad but the aftermath of all these is in evitable we'll just have to protect ourselves we live in a jungle now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by demoBaba: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
New Oba of Lagos in town.

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by 8x324: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:
See what Nnandi Kanu made Yoruba do to their most Reverend Oba.
The entire Lagos is now bleeding.
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.