Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! (17860 Views)

Serious Protest Going On In The North Right Now Shocking / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by ArewaHero(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:
The north is the problem so we expect them to be quiet! You can't protest against a system that favours you! It's common sense... So , tell us another story..
keep kwayet abeg
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:

I meant you are the draw back, the black sheep, the shame of the family, the part that produces more deceases, more illiteracy, more violence, more Boko Haram, more religious mayhem etc etc etc... Now that you have been cleared, can you go back and edit your previous post? Nkîta ara
I will wait for your reply to this single question, what does Eastern Nigeria add to the Gross Domestic Product (G.D.P.) Of Nigeria? Not the hard working Ndigbos wandering round Nigeria like Jews?
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by ibedun: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
LikeAking:

What will Ibos loose?

Every thing we have in this life is borrowed.

rest small.

Yesterday I went to buy an item and the guy said the price of the iten has increased by over 100%.I shock.

I taught he wanted to scam me,so I went to another shop where I was told the same thing.

Price of everything don increase.

Northern youths can fold their handsome hands,no p.

In life you fight for happiness or you live in sorrow.

When youths from other region get ahead of them in life they shouldnt complain.

Empty skull �
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army to be killed and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

We are not senseless, we won't burn or kill anything.
The ones bokoharam dey do there no worst?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by mightyhazel: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:

Pls go and continue burning and leave aboki out of your show of shame.
save this energy for the number 2 and number 3 people on worlds terror index. never mind about protesters,they can more than look after themselves

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Mumu was it our Hausa Fulani Brothers in the North that increased the price of commodities in your state? Useless Coward you see the person cheating you in front of you, yet you want to throw stones at a flying bird.

You are the stupid perso here.

We all kow the price of stuffs have gone up by 100% in this country.

Stop been silly.

May be you are so broke,so you dont know.

Sorry.

Try follow logic e go help you.

I am avioding tribal stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by mightyhazel: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
ArewaHero:
keep kwayet abeg
hello legendherro
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by ibedun: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
LekkiG:

Don't pity any ibo, they will loose and rebuild, they don't depends on government like u guys, their hustle is reall

Another mumu!
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
comshots:
The ones bokoharam dey do there no worst?
Just imagine the analogy that since Boko Haram did it, so it is alright to do it?, that is why most times they won’t call it an overkill to exterminate your enemies before they even gets started Mumu.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

Empty skull �

Shit skull
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Kingdemu: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

It is indeed not our problem so why should we protest?

In a breath, we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

Why should we protest with you? Pls give me one reason.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, has anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
save this energy for the number 2 and number 3 people on worlds terror index. never mind about protesters,they can more than look after themselves

Then stop blaming the North for your inadequacies.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
LikeAking:

You are the stupid perso here.

We all kow the price of stuffs have gone up by 100% in this country.

Stop been silly.

May be you are so broke,so you dont know.

Sorry.

Try follow logic e go help you.

I am avioding tribal stuffs.
Don’t change the narrative answer the question is it because of Hausa Fulani people the price of commodities in your state went up, & which commodities, that is making you jump from supermarket, to supermarket, Useless Failure, mention 1 law your state House of Assembly has passed that has empowered you? It is people minding their business up North you are calling, if they face you now, you will start shouting United Nations, England, America, France, help they want to kill us? Asymptotic Mumu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

In a breath, we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, has anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
Ofcourse you won't believe but i will still let you know.
This is to all yoruabas.It's not to too late to stop this madness.
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.

The Elede tribe at to again

As my epa! Said
YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
This will never lead to revolution or biafra.only regret at the end of the day for both igbos and yorubas.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
MalcoImX:
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army to be killed and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

We are not senseless, we won't burn or kill anything.
[/s]

Spawn of Satan he cursed tribe of judas wagging their viper tongues as always

Devils in human flesh
Demons that walk the earth called Yoruba

As Epa! Says below

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Don’t change the narrative answer the question is it because of Hausa Fulani people the price of commodities in your state went up, & which commodities, that is making you jump from supermarket, to supermarket, Useless Failure, mention 1 law your state House of Assembly has passed that has empowered you? It is people minding their business up North you are calling, if they face you now, you will start shouting United Nations, England, America, France, help they want to kill us? Asymptotic Mumu.

The Nig governors are way,way effective than the president.

Stop asking me questions wey no follow.

Go out their and shop.

Stop pretending or forming tribalistic.

Go sleep.

BuBu is a failure.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:

Absolute nonsense...
As if Northerners are not Nigerians, & entitled to their own opinion? Those Miscreants southern youths are still waiting for President Buhari to come & address them? Maybe they missed the Independence Day speech from his excellency?, if they did, then they would have to wait till January 1st 2021 for his new year speech?
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Spawn of Satan he cursed tribe of judas wagging their viper tongues as always

Devils in human flesh
Demons that walk the earth called Yoruba

As Epa! Says below

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

Search your soul and tell us honestly why you want this mayhem to continue.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
Search your soul and tell us honestly why you want this mayhem to continue.

So this government can be overthrown simple

The government doesn't care about the citizens

For months people crifed about Fulani herdsmen murders the president did nothing instead wanted to form ruga

The government have shown they can't be trusted and Yoruba have shown they are a willing tool of the government to divide the south

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

So this government can be overthrown simple

The government doesn't care about the citizens
I am not getting you. If by chance you meant the government be overthrown; would that take you out of your misery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
LikeAking:

The Nig governors are way,way effective than the president.

Stop asking me questions wey no follow.

Go out their and shop.

Stop pretending or forming tribalistic.

How will the people up north face me?

They are only good at killing harmless christains.

Whatever Boko Haram is doing today we taught them.

Go sleep.

BuBu is a failure.
Is it because of President Buhari that domestic commodities that you failed to mention went up in your state? It is always easier for a Failure to blame others for his shortcomings, Mention the Governor of your State, let us judge his achievements with Buhari’s? You will not mention the Governor of your state for fear of ridicule? it is President Buhari that is in Abuja that is your problem? Useless Almijiri.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
I am not getting you. If you by chance you meant the government be overthrown; would that take you out of your misery?

If only you know ... I am not frustrated like you sir

I hadly spend 3 months in Nigeria

You on the other hand are a horn judas Yoruba descendant of the djin

Your tribe is the problem with f southerners

Your tribe are tools easily used to cause division

Your tribe needs to be done away with

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

If only you know ... I am not frustrated like you sir

I hadly spend 3 months in Nigeria

You on the other hand are a horn judas Yoruba descendant of the djin

Your tribe is the problem with f southerners

Your tribe are tools easily used to cause division

Your tribe needs to be done away with
Did you say your outbursts aren't arising from frustration?
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Is it because of President Buhari that domestic commodities that you failed to mention went up? It is always easier for a Failure to blame others for his shortcomings, Mention the Governor of your State, let us judge his achievements with Buhari’s? You will not mention the Governor of your state for fear of ridicule? it is President Buhari that is in Abuja that is your problem? Useless Almijiri.

You are supporting evil.

Have you seen president Bubu presidential campain promises?

What will it take him to achieve these simple things?

He knows the right thing to do,but he chose to do the wrong.

The Nig govs beta pass bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
Did you say your outbursts aren't arising from frustration?

Hehehewhe

Omo my entire family are abroad , all my sisters in Europe

Iyeme is the only one in Edo state because she doesn't want to travel

The waterloo for you guys is at hand wait for it

Nuff said

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by richie240: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Will u keep quiet u ds ipob!
Highly mischievous sets of demons!

Now, after goading d gullible yorubas na to jam their heads and Hausa heads remain!
God will expose and silence all u children of mischief!
cool

thesilentman:
Ofcourse you won't believe but i will still let you know.
This is to all yoruabas.It's not to too late to stop this madness.
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Hehehewhe

Omo my entire family are abroad , all my sisters in Europe

Iyeme is the only one in Edo state because she doesn't want to travel

The waterloo for you guys at hand wait for it

Nuff said
OK because you're tucked somewhere abroad, that's why, Like Nnamdi you're calling for our annihilation.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by chukel(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have always said it that the people they call aboki are more sensible than those who call them aboki. See how peaceful the north is and the southerners are destroying their own place. Almost all Nigerians are mad idiots. Events of the past few days have shown it. Animals. Cows and goats even reason far better than most of us. Animals. From the so called educated down to the miscreants. I'm totally ashamed of us.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

Will u keep quiet u ds ipob!
Highly mischievous sets of demons!

Now, after goading d gullible yorubas na to jam their heads and Hausa heads remain!
God will expose and silence all u children of mischief!
cool
Ori e ti gbale.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Muna4real(f): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
guy mistakenly go kano or kaduna just this two cities make u see ibo ppl investments running into billions of naira...na dem go loose pass ......

Thank God you have said the reason why nndigbo should no longer be nigerians. A country where you will be at the receiving end of every thing bad and be blamed for what does not concern you. Then later, a fool will say we are united. How? As you can see from the protests, Nigeria is divided along regional lines. There is no need to keep on forcing ourself to become one. The purpose of the protest should be -Let's break up the country and have peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dozy Mmobuosi Calls For Peaceful Election,urges Nigerians To Come Vote Massively / Awka Community Protests With Coffin Over Forceful Takeover Of Lands (pictures) / Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.