Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! (17865 Views)

Serious Protest Going On In The North Right Now Shocking / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MINORU: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
Ofcourse you won't believe but i will still let you know.
This is to all yoruabas.It's not to too late to stop this madness.
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.

Yourba land will burn to the ground and you fools will suffer, beg for food

Lol

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
OK because you're tucked somewhere abroad, that's why, Like Nnamdi you're calling for our annihilation.

Who be Nnamdi? Abi this one dey craze ni?

You delusions of grandeur is mind numbing sha

Kai who do una this thing ?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by richie240: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army to be killed and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

We are not senseless, we won't burn or kill anything.
God bless you my brother!

Yorubas and Hausa need to be wary of these clowns!

If u, as a Yoruba are discussing with one of them, u will see as he'll be debasing Hausa's b4 u.
The next minute when he's talking with an Hausa person, he'll switch roles and begin to debase the Yoruba person b4 d Hausa person at his back.

Yorubas (esp), wake up!
cool

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by History555: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
guy mistakenly go kano or kaduna just this two cities make u see ibo ppl investments running into billions of naira...na dem go loose pass ......

The lies you are told until you step foot and start looking for the billions of investment. You need to see what they call 5 star hotel
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by richie240: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Your fluency in Yoruba nor matter!
I've busted over 5 of ur types posing as Yoruba on ds forum ...,..and they were fluent in Yoruba AS well. So nor go there
I can sniff out an ipob for miles!
cool

[s]
thesilentman:

Ori e ti gbale.
[/s]
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by otosa(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.
Go and sit down my friend, because they are mocking us now we should not ask for our right or stop talking about asking for good Govt. If you don't know let me remind you. Southern has always been in front when we are talking about Protest. Start from 1925,1945,1952 and 1959 that leading to independence, My friend i want you to just mention a single protest that Northern initiated. If you don't know go and ask today, Norther has never initiated a single one. Every protest stars from Southern here,but when its opportunity comes, you will see them claiming champion and this reminds me of June 12, Northern leaders were feeling comfortable with the step Abacha took then, even when the Southerner was shouting for returning to democracy Govt. they are not in support but today they are the one enjoying it. But this one is going to be another dimension believe me.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:
I've busted over 5 of ur types posing as Yoruba on ds forum ...,..and they were fluent in Yoruba AS well. So nor go there
cool

[s][/s]
lobatan!
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
otosa:
Go and sit down my friend, because they are mocking us now we should not ask for our right or stop talking about asking for good Govt. If you don't know let me remind you. Southern has always been in front when we are talking about Protest. Start from 1925,1945,1952 and 1959 that leading to independence, My friend i want you to just mention a single protest that Northern initiated. If you don't know go and ask today, Norther has never initiated a single one. Every protest stars from Southern here,but when its opportunity comes, you will see them claiming champion and this reminds me of June 12, Northern leaders were feeling comfortable with the step Abacha took then, even when the Southerner was shouting for returning to democracy Govt. they are not in support but today they are the one enjoying it. But this one is going to be another dimension believe me.
Best Of Luck!
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by doctorbrainy(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
How can the northerners protest When they still have the remote control to the teddy bear they put on the presidential seat?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by richie240: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Berra recognize!
cool
thesilentman:

lobatan!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Who be Nnamdi? Abi this one dey craze ni?

You delusions of grandeur is mind numbing sha

Kai who do una this thing ?
OK, you don't know Nnamdi now abi?
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
OK, you don't know Nnamdi now abi?

Is he your father ?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Is he your father ?
No. He's a secessionist, a runaway fugitive, a fraudster, like many others, who wants Nigeria destroyed forgetting that his father's house will be burnt too
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
No. He's a secessionist, a runaway fugitive, a fraudster, like many others, who wants Nigeria destroyed forgetting that his father's house will be burnt too

So why are you telling me about him?

Or you just like typing text

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
have u guys seen the latest news on frontpage?
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Rugaria: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
I will wait for your reply to this single question, what does Eastern Nigeria add to the Gross Domestic Product (G.D.P.) Of Nigeria? Not the hard working Ndigbos wandering round Nigeria like Jews?
Ok naaa, let's start with this:
The AKK (Ajeokuta-Kaduna-Kano) gas pipeline project;
The gas that is about to be piped to your empty land to power 3 stations at Kaduna, Kano and Abuja is coming from Assa gas field in Imo and abia state! That means without eastern gas fields, you will still be marinating in your abrahamic state in your desolate desert slums as you export fulani hoodlums all over the country, killing and maiming in your wake...

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

So why are you telling me about him?

Or you just like typing text
I thought you were one of his boys.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
I thought you were one of his boys.

I thought you weren't a stupid person who makes stupid assumptions based on his ego trying to come to terms with the fact that his opposition is not just his intellectual superior but out classes him in every conceivable way

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

I thought you weren't a stupid person who makes stupid assumptions based on his ego trying to come to terms with the fact that his opposition is not just his intellectual superior but out classes him in every conceivable way

Pls stop being vulgar. If you are abroad, as you claim, your submissions would be moderated
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Danzakidakura(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:
The north is the problem so we expect them to be quiet! You can't protest against a system that favours you! It's common sense... So , tell us another story..
walahi I swear northern youths are very scared now, they have never seen southern youths this mad and United in their action. Their greatest fear now is if you guys want to over throw Buhari.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
Pls stop being vulgar. If you are abroad, as you claim, your submissions would be moderated

Hehehehe look at this two penny poser

Firstly I ain't here to impress you secondly I didn't say currently I am abroad but my family is

Lastly stop trying too hard boyo

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Danzakidakura:
walahi I swear northern youths are very scared now, they have never seen southern youths this mad and United in their action. Their greatest fear now is if you guys want to over throw Buhari.
Lie.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Hehehehe look at this two penny poser

Firstly I ain't here to impress you secondly I didn't say currently I am abroad but my family is

Lastly stop trying too hard boyo
OK good. Stay well. My only advice to you is, join only protests that are reasonable.

These ones aren't strategic. You don't push forever in engagements. They don't know when to withdraw, cut their loses or negotiate. They don't have any exit strategy - and without these, one is doomed.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
MalcoImX:
OK good. Stay well. My only advice to you is, join only protests that are reasonable.

These ones aren't strategic. You don't push forever in engagements. They don't know when to withdraw, cut their loses or negotiate. They don't have any exit strategy - and without these, one is doomed.
[/s]

I didn't bother to read it

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Gjrich(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Mumu was it our Hausa Fulani Brothers in the North that increased the price of commodities in your state? Useless Coward you see the person cheating you in front of you, yet you want to throw stones at a flying bird.

Bad Governance is the cause

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by capatainrambo: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
guy mistakenly go kano or kaduna just this two cities make u see ibo ppl investments running into billions of naira...na dem go loose pass ......
if you burn am na ur people go still hungry...... you hausa people begging everywhere re in the millions. Burn all yiu want. Make Nigeria scatter.... you abolish will all starv

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Silentgroper(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:
cool

[s][/s]
Seriously, i no knw as igbos dey do am, most of dem dey speak yoruba fluently dz days. My neighbour, the whole family sabi yoruba lyk, even 4 greetings nd compliments
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
Seriously, i no knw as igbos dey do am, most of dem dey speak yoruba fluently dz days. My neighbour, the whole family sabi yoruba lyk, even 4 greetings nd compliments
asiere ni e.
eni to ma ba e rojo lon wa.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

I didn't bother to read it
I don't trust what you said.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by CodeTemplar: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
These monikers who specialize in reading and speaking the mind of a whole region ehn... God knows you all.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:

Yoruba, see how cow northerners are ridiculing you. See how mai goro and his brothers whose livelihood depend on the wealth of your land is ridiculing you on internet. Almajiri that cannot amount to anything if yoruba barricade him from crossing into Jebba, now talking to you and rubbing your nose in mud. Tufiakwa! God go punish Lugard.

We dey with you, no worries. Almjiri want to us to abandon you but we refuse to do it. We support you and we are with you in these hard times. God go punish Lugard punish arewa.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Silentgroper(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:

asiere ni e.
eni to ma ba e rojo lon wa.
Ah werey. O je soro sokey dada, ki oja ma lo je e werey.

wa no! Talo fun e liver ko fi silent segbe oruko eh. Walai yasin, o ti ya crazy gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators / Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable / Lagos State Auctions 83 Vehicles Impounded From Traffic Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.