Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! (17863 Views)

Serious Protest Going On In The North Right Now Shocking / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote a
uthor=CodeTemplar post=95215560]These monikers who specialize in reading and speaking the mind of a whole region ehn... God knows you all. [/quote]
Gbenu soun,omo yoruba lon ba soro.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jakemedg(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:
Your fluency in Yoruba nor matter!
I've busted over 5 of ur types posing as Yoruba on ds forum ...,..and they were fluent in Yoruba AS well. So nor go there
I can sniff out an ipob for miles!
cool

[s][/s]
Your mumuness sha na grade 1

You claim you are a Yoruba on a faceless forum and someone else is not now how do you convince me you are not pretending since some
weird monikers have been created to cause confusion

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:

Ok naaa, let's start with this:
The AKK (Ajeokuta-Kaduna-Kano) gas pipeline project;
The gas that is about to be piped to your empty land to power 3 stations at Kaduna, Kano and Abuja is coming from Assa gas field in Imo and abia state! That means without eastern gas fields, you will still be marinating in your abrahamic state in your desolate desert slums as you export fulani hoodlums all over the country, killing and maiming in your wake...
You are an idiot,the pipeline is going to be connected to Europe.Which will reduce the transportation costs,making Nigeria oil and gas to be attractive to the European market.But cause of the deep rooted hate you have for north,you are not able to think straight.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jakemedg(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
OK, you don't know Nnamdi now abi?
mr man don't be silly the person you are quoting hails from edo state and is not an igbo nor a member of ipob.
Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB is a secessionist group

I don't know how you will be calling every southerner an igbo ignoring the fact that they are other ethnic groups that make up South Nigeria
You are either daft or deliberately ignorant

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Rugaria: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

You are an idiot,the pipeline is going to be connected to Europe.Which will reduce the transportation costs,making Nigeria oil and gas to be attractive to the European market.But cause of the deep rooted hate you have for north,you are not able to think straight.

Is the gas coming from your maternal home? I thought you said the east contributes nothing....The 3 power stations nko? The gas that will fire them will come from Brinin kebbi? You insult me again and I will find you and smash that your almajiri skull in... Mpamaa

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jakemedg(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

God bless you my brother!

Yorubas and Hausa need to be wary of these clowns!

If u, as a Yoruba are discussing with one of them, u will see as he'll be debasing Hausa's b4 u.
The next minute when he's talking with an Hausa person, he'll switch roles and begin to debase the Yoruba person b4 d Hausa person at his back.

Yorubas (esp), wake up!
cool
So as educated as you are NK influenced you and others to burn down Lagos and you did. After burning your own properties you now turned to point fingers at Igbos.
Ô dé continue

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
Ofcourse you won't believe but i will still let you know.
This is to all yoruabas.It's not to too late to stop this madness.
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.

There is nothing in the North to burn na. Boko haram is still dealing with them there

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MickzyDonald: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
Ofcourse you won't believe but i will still let you know.
This is to all yoruabas.It's not to too late to stop this madness.
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.
The north's masturbation gives us all. more powers so we are waiting for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jakemedg(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
guy mistakenly go kano or kaduna just this two cities make u see ibo ppl investments running into billions of naira...na dem go loose pass ......
You need to learn to tolerate Tivs, Jukuns, Idomas, Bagi, Gwaris, Beroms, Langtang, and other minority ethnic groups especially Christians
North shouldn't be all about Hausa ,Fulani or one religion interests . Stop the segregation

Do these and North will witness improved progress
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Muna4real(f): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
I will wait for your reply to this single question, what does Eastern Nigeria add to the Gross Domestic Product (G.D.P.) Of Nigeria? Not the hard working Ndigbos wandering round Nigeria like Jews?

If they don't add anything, what is stopping Nigeria from signing out biafra. It will not remove anything from the country Abi? You should even join in the campaign.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by richie240: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

So as educated as you are NK influenced you and others to burn down Lagos and you did. After burning your own properties you now turned to point fingers at Igbos.
Ô dé continue
Diswan came late!
Action speaks louder than words.
Ngwa:
vvvvvv

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by richie240: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Jakemedg:

Your mumuness sha na grade 1

You claim you are a Yoruba on a faceless forum and someone else is not now how do you convince me you are not pretending since some
weird monikers have been created to cause confusion
[/s]
Hehehehe....see diswan!
I talkam 4 my last post say u came late.

E be like say u be jjc 4 ds forum.

I'll leave it at that!
cool
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jakemedg(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

Diswan came late!
Action speaks louder than words.
Ngwa:
vvvvvv
What has what a lunatic said got to do with me?

You can check through my comments to see if I am a secessionist?

I'm aware of the divide and rule tactics some of you do online and I ain't falling for any

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jakemedg(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:
[s][/s]
Hehehehe....see diswan!
I talkam 4 my last post say u came late.

E be like say u be jjc 4 ds forum.

I'll leave it at that!
cool
Me jjc lol that aside

Mr man on a serious note who's responsible for the killings in Lekki toll gate?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jostoman: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army to be killed and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

We are not senseless, we won't burn or kill anything.
and don't expect any sympathy from the south whenever Boko Haram slutter your people o.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by richie240: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

What has what a lunatic said got to do with me?

You can check through my comments to see if I am a secessionist?

I'm aware of the divide and rule tactics some of you do online and I ain't falling for any
Oh, so he's a lunatic now! OK!

Whether u accept or denounce him counts for less.
Just as d actions of less than 100 misguided soldiers culminated in d civil war which had devastating tconsequences, the (brash) actions of ipob will likewise have serious consequence on the region they represent.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by 2by40ft: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

What have you not burnt or killed in Zamfara, Bornu and Katsina?
A lot, it is even turnouts to be a blessing in disguise. If u knw u knw.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by dododawa1: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
The OP is a FULANI or HAUSA, southern don't fall the trick blogger northern.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by meetme01: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

It is indeed not our problem so why should we protest?

In a breath, we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

Why should we protest with you? Pls give me one reason.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, has anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...

Thank you for your submission.

Apologies for my digression. Please, what's your take on Nigeria's democracy putting into consideration high cost of governance with a focus on the National Assembly which has a large chunk of the budget to a few.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Smashspesh(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Abokis forget that contemporary war has gone beyond giving birth to dozens of malnourished kids to gain population in times of war.

I saw a video of them attacking people at Jos with stones and sticks and as well looting shops and properties.

The Igbos and Yorubas have advanced academically. Better exposed, and well travelled. Even getting appointments in diasporas.

You guys can't catch up anylonger, hence, your lives and hope depend 100% on local politics. Keep on clamoring for war. E go shock you when all of una got erased in days with intercontinental weapons.

This is not era of stone and sticks.
Have brain.

Funny enough, the south and the East usually see the north as "sorry brothers," because they are always in a state of pity, littering and languishing in pains. But the 00.1% of them who go to school don't know this.

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MANsparkle: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army to be killed and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

We are not senseless, we won't burn or kill anything.

Akuko Uwa!!..
More Than The Ones Wey Una Senselessly Don Be Dey Kill Teetee?...
Mtcheeeeeewwww

Nonesense And Ingredients...
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MANsparkle: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
guy mistakenly go kano or kaduna just this two cities make u see ibo ppl investments running into billions of naira...na dem go loose pass ......

And You Believe Say That One Dey Shake Us?!..
Abeg Park Well, Make Beta Ppl Pass
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by nedekid: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:

It is Oxymoronic Nnandi calling on some people to burn everything.
Guy assuming one idiot hiding in UK says as you claim he did, is that a problem that is giving you such painful hard on?
If someone tells you to burn everything, surely you and others are not sooo stupid to do so. I assume.
Or will someone tell you to put finger in fire and you will do so?
Guy, wake up!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by nedekid: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

A pipeline from imo state or Niger delta to europe? Now that's a new one.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
Northerners no send weytin go make dem send mistakenly kill any hausa man... or make any trending video of a hausa man killed... then you go understand who sabi craze pass for this country...i pity ibo ppl cos na dem go loose pass
Aswear grin

My guy, 10 fat cows for you Jarey grin
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by royal231(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

To lie never tire you baa
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MANsparkle: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Muna4real:

Thank God you have said the reason why nndigbo should no longer be nigerians. A country where you will be at the receiving end of every thing bad and be blamed for what does not concern you. Then later, a fool will say we are united. How? As you can see from the protests, Nigeria is divided along regional lines. There is no need to keep on forcing ourself to become one. The purpose of the protest should be -Let's break up the country and have peace.

SUPPORTED!
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Ikinternational: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
Northerners no send weytin go make dem send mistakenly kill any hausa man... or make any trending video of a hausa man killed... then you go understand who sabi craze pass for this country...i pity ibo ppl cos na dem go loose pass

Because huts still dey for north abi?
Igbo man should not want better for themselves for fear of future reprisals? You're a freaking genius

Thank God I can never reason like you.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MANsparkle: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Whether Connected To Europe oo Or Else Where oo!.. You've Gotten An Answer To Your Question: That's A Great Contribution To The Country's GDP.

Even Your Brain No Say Na True; Na Why You Begin Attack Nonesense Dey Even Curse Join.. Mtcheeww
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Ikinternational: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:

You people sure change your narrative on the igbos depending on the situation. So shameless

Now if an igbo person made this comment(even though all Nigerians know it to be true) on nairaland they'll be accused of chest beating.

Trust me small oga, the igbos know fully well what they bring to this contraption called Nigeria.
But I'm glad the truth slipped out in your little anger.

Tomorrow we can go back to the igbos are nothing narrative

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Jakemedg(m): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Oh, so he's a lunatic now! OK!

Whether u accept or denounce him counts for less.
Just as d actions of less than 100 misguided soldiers culminated in d civil war which had devastating tconsequences, the (brash) actions of ipob will likewise have serious consequence on the region they represent.

Richie240 what's your problem?
Is it that you don't know what to say anymore or what?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by janisuman426: 5:25am On Oct 23, 2020
anyone can earn money by blogging to know more about blog https://www.apkgrape.com/2020/07/5-easiest-way-to-earn-money-from-blog.html
I think there very huge problem is happinning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.