Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Kaduna Girls For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaduna Girls For Marriage (2187 Views)

The Way We Are Insultng Girls For This Section Sweet Me Die Help (pictures) / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Girls For Marriage by Quality20(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Many people or shd I say most people in the south think that only Muslims are found in the north, but that's not really true. There are many predominantly Christian tribes and communities all-over the north. One of such largely Christian region in the north is southern kaduna. They are real northerners with many beautiful ladies who make great wives and companions. These ladies are also quite homely, decent, obedient and industrious/highly educated. Many of these girls are greatly looking forward to dating and marrying great guys from the south. So southern guys, there you have it. Please find your ways to southern kaduna and get yourselves xtian maidens to make ur wives. You guys gonna enjoy urselves beyond your imaginations. What more could any man ask for when he already has a companion who is very religious, great cook, obedient, submissive, chaste etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by ArticleBeast: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chaste kwa...Who give free puna like Kargako and Jaba women
Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kaduna girls? Fear them.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by BruncleZuma: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Southern Zaria girls no dey take shege from anybody ...you have been warned.
Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by Quality20(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2020
I can see that some guys above may have an unexpected experience dating some of our tribal ladies, but what should be borne in mind is that there are always some slight deviation from the expected in every instance, but overall not all are like that. Most are cool n easy going.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by Quality20(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Southern Zaria girls no dey take shege from anybody ...you have been warned.
what do you mean by that statement pls
Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by mrgreen4real(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yea! true talk. Kaduna girls are beautiful.
Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by tonyson010(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
They are good in terms of marriage. Many are submissive and hard working, good for family and can adapt easily. Just find one and make Ur intention clear.

Although they love sex, which many almost every woman does, they don't hide it or pretend with the husband. They still tolerate very much.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Girls For Marriage by tobechi74: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Quality20:
Many people or shd I say most people in the south think that only Muslims are found in the north, but that's not really true. There are many predominantly Christian tribes and communities all-over the north. One of such largely Christian region in the north is southern kaduna. They are real northerners with many beautiful ladies who make great wives and companions. These ladies are also quite homely, decent, obedient and industrious/highly educated. Many of these girls are greatly looking forward to dating and marrying great guys from the south. So southern guys, there you have it. Please find your ways to southern kaduna and get yourselves xtian maidens to make ur wives. You guys gonna enjoy urselves beyond your imaginations. What more could any man ask for when he already has a companion who is very religious, great cook, obedient, submissive, chaste etc

Are you marketing them for us? Kaduna guys nno dey

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. / See How This Woman Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Their House Maid (video) / How Handsome Am I? Rate My Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.