Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. (2183 Views)

Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by tommide442: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good afternoon nairalanders...I'm new to this and it's my first time been on here..please I need your candid advice...there's this girl we've being dating for a year now....we going to 400L now,she has a friend she lives with in school...then an issue came up between the two of them whereby my girl just have to packout of her house...this my girl actually used her house rent to sort her friends birthday and buy cloths for her birthday... i wasn't even aware before not until she later opened up what she was going through in this girls hand...this girl rubbished me and my babe..saying her parents isn't capable of taking care of her...saying alot of things..my babe mom give her this money for rent even had to borrow it she squandered it on her birthday without getting anything in return...she doesn't even wish my girl an happy birthday neither did she even present her any gift,...she lived with me throughout last year before the covid start this year... She promised to cut things with her and their words won't be more than greetings...so on Wednesday she was telling me something about a pregnant departmental mate...so i was shocked and i asked her where she heard it from...she then said she heard it from her...she actually went to Ibadan from ondo to visit her sister so she actually go to her house to visit her....and I was shocked after all the promises you make that you will never have things to do with this girl again and greeting greeting is okay...so I challenged her and tell her you're getting closer to this girl again..,this same friend advised her to double date when she was with her ex because she doesn't hide things from me....so I told her you've to pick one is either me or her...she said she's gonna go for her...that if I'm not okay with her been with her I can end things with her...putting all the faults on me..defending her and i was just really shocked....so i refuse to reply her messages since Wednesday now she keep telling me its over and keep pleading again..keep breaking up and begging again..,she'd end the relationship and start pleading again,so nairalanders I'm confused...I really need your advise....I'm sorry if my grammers are bad and please no insults please...thank you all in advance.
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2020

A girl that transparently told you in your eyes that she prefers her friend to you, then you are blindly uncaring of her words,then you ultimately come here to ask the verdict if you should leave such girl or not, will you just get lost.

If i ask you now to solve 3×3+3+3,you will be blabbering

face your studies, handsome SIMP

15 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Tools4sale: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guy... Hear this once and for all... There is more to watin the girl dey tell u... Last last them go judge ur matter like Senate meeting. Girl way chose her friend over u... She don friend zone you long time ago but u just dey know now...

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Camelot65: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
tommide442:
Good afternoon nairalanders...I'm new to this and it's my first time been on here..please I need your candid advice...there's this girl we've being dating for a year now....we going to 400L now,she has a friend she lives with in school...then an issue came up between the two of them whereby my girl just have to packout of her house...this my girl actually used her house rent to sort her friends birthday and buy cloths for her birthday... i wasn't even aware before not until she later opened up what she was going through in this girls hand...this girl rubbished me and my babe..saying her parents isn't capable of taking care of her...saying alot of things..my babe mom give her this money for rent even had to borrow it she squandered it on her birthday without getting anything in return...she doesn't even wish my girl an happy birthday neither did she even present her any gift,...she lived with me throughout last year before the covid start this year... She promised to cut things with her and their words won't be more than greetings...so on Wednesday she was telling me something about a pregnant departmental mate...so i was shocked and i asked her where she heard it from...she then said she heard it from her...she actually went to Ibadan from ondo to visit her sister so she actually go to her house to visit her....and I was shocked after all the promises you make that you will never have things to do with this girl again and greeting greeting is okay...so I challenged her and tell her you're getting closer to this girl again..,this same friend advised her to double date when she was with her ex because she doesn't hide things from me....so I told her you've to pick one is either me or her...she said she's gonna go for her...that if I'm not okay with her been with her I can end things with her...putting all the faults on me..defending her and i was just really shocked....so i refuse to reply her messages since Wednesday now she keep telling me its over and keep pleading again..keep breaking up and begging again..,she'd end the relationship and start pleading again,so nairalanders I'm confused...I really need your advise....I'm sorry if my grammers are bad and please no insults please...thank you all in advance.
Your weakness (accepting her back after pleading) would be your greatest undoing....

Since you're not OK with it, why can't you just end things with her and move on?

Always do things that make you happy

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Olajydeey: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
U dan chop am?

Biko,the earlier the better u get to know
"Na only God sabi future partner "

Let's enjoy these relationship while it last...

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please we are worried about the upcoming lockdown abeg. No come worry us with useless post. S
Stop trying to control people.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Telegram234(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Toto decay people and wahala again.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by JOACHINpedro: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
You don't hoard babes this Era, they are meant for everyone.
No dy carry woman matter for head bro. Face your studies, cruise with brain and better your future.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Move the hell on brov...

Gals plenty puk puk
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please we are worried about the upcoming lockdown abeg. No come worry us with useless post. S
Stop trying to control people.
Lockdown?? undecided
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by ojuu4u(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
You don't hoard babes this Era, they are meant for everyone.
No dy carry woman matter for head bro. Face your studies, cruise with brain and better your future.

You said it all, larger % of girls outside want fling, orientation of naija girls have completely changed from how it used to be.

I pity those who yet to married, because it would be a daunting task to get good and loyal get in (21st) social media century.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by djflexcy: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Op she dey use your brain dey play Ten-ten

1 Like

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
YOUR GIRL'S BISEXUAL AND SHE'S MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER LESBIAN PARTNER.
YOU PLAY THE ROLE OF A MAN IN HER LIFE BUT SHE'S GREEDY, AND WON'T BE SATISFIED UNTIL SHE ENCOUNTERS A WOMAN'S EMBRACE.
YOU GIVE HER MONEY SHE SPENDS IT ON HER NUMBER ONE.
YOU EITHER MANAGE THE SITUATION AND CONTINUE TO BE A SPARE TIRE, OR RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

8 Likes

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by wands: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
tommide442:
Sorry for what you are passing through now. I must tell you this painful truth; most relationships started when you are independent do not end well. Another truth is that your gf in question is in love with her friend. It could be that the girl already knows the intimate part of your girlfriend. The secrete to being in control of a girl is knowing her weakest point/secretes. Your girl could be a bi; loving both men and women and her love for her friend is more than that for you but she doesn't want to loose you both since you are the one who loves her the most. She wants to win win.
i wish you could understand that relationship is over rated and most times, those beautiful posts and pics you see about couples do not come with their bitter feelings.
I would advise that you shun relationship and focus more on your academics. Give your 90% to your studies and work towards becoming somebody and they would come after you when you are successful. And when you are working and still single, [url]workingandsingle.com[/url] brings working singles together for dating and relationship. Your soulmate could be there. It is free provided you are working because workingandsingle is after workable relationships. Best of lucks.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Its probably ur girlfriend is a lesbian judging from ur story.Her strong obsessive closeness with her friend is suspect

she squandered her school fees on her friend"s birthday
she still keeps going to the said friend even after saying she would cut off from her
Those are the two redflags to show she is probably a lesbian.Its like her friend is really good with her tongue down her valley hence she cant do away with that feeling

1 Like

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by virginprincess(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Op, to the best of my knowledge that girl is not yet your wife, so what right do you have to tell her who to and who not to choose as friend, you better mind your business, again if you are tired of the relationship then quit, don't listen to her pleads.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by JOACHINpedro: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
ojuu4u:

You said it all, larger % of girls outside want fling, orientation of naija girls have completely changed from how it used to be..
You're right, they don't wana be choked in love after all she's not his palliative.

Op if you're truly tired of her, you sure deserve a parting gift, I recommend you ask her for a 3$ome as your own loot. At least, to know if na scissoring dy burst her brain.
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by fati2001(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
HAPPY COUPLE.
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by odinson1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
g
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by folashade61707: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
U dan chop am?Biko,the earlier the better u get to know"Na only God sabi future partner "Let's enjoy these relationship while it last...
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Obakashdee(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
All this kind mumu mumu relationship sef Dey tire me!

When Una go get sense
This is a silly relationship which you should end because it’s going nowhere or else you want to continue bleeping but all in all, it’s a useless relationship
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by MikeofKd(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Yo op your girl ,she s probably a lesbian or something ,that why she s been acting up like this ,my advice cut her off ,the relationship isn't gonna lead to anywhere from what I read sef, so cut her loose and get yourself a new girl .Nigerian girls are useless anyways . cry try to get u a girl from Ghana or Kenya best of luck.
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Move on to the next girl

I hope you have already banged her cheesy
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Sammy07: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2020
WinLABSstores:
grin
School couple...

Instead of them to focus on their studies... grin
.bro, at your signature where do you reside?
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
undecided
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
I don't blame the babe for placing her friend high above you.

Never let any useless mail come between you and your babe, they're not worth it.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by MPESA(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
MikeofKd:
Yo op your girl ,she s probably a lesbian or something ,that why she s been acting up like this ,my advice cut her off ,the relationship isn't gonna lead to anywhere from what I read sef, so cut her loose and get yourself a new girl .Nigerian girls are useless anyways . cry try to get u a girl from Ghana or Kenya best of luck.

Which Kenyans and Ghanaians ladies are you talking about
Re: She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. by Shortyy(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Ardar:
I don't blame the babe for placing her friend high above you.

Never let any useless mail come between you and your babe, they're not worth it.

Atta girl

(1) (Reply)

Babymama Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Pettiness After Their Son Fails DNA Test / Mozambique Men ❤️ / aaaaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.