Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) (69025 Views)

Video Of President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by mountmoriah(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
LibertyRep:
Thank you OP

I'll read the transcript instead as I barely hear what he says.

Pa Buhari is old and tired and should be allowed to have his deserved rest.
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Ogcharles: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
This man no rate is at all oh
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by krisdzhon: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2020
The speech was pre-recorded! THE REAL MOHAMMADU BUHARI IS LONG DEAD!

The present President is a clone/masked!

Stop the fraud! Stop the impunity! Let death seize all those behind this fraud against Nigeria! May they go down to shoel alive! For evil is in their dwelling place and in their heart!
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
The full text of his hate speech

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by mete3: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
So he didn't knw he his old before seeking for re-election nd nw that he knw why can't he just resign nd go rest in his fucking house.. Instead of him tarnishing the future of nigeria.

Buhari is a lifeless and heartless humanbeing

Who knws maybe the fool is even dead and we are here been deceived with TOY.

LibertyRep:
Thank you OP

I'll read the transcript instead as I barely hear what he says.

Pa Buhari is old and tired and should be allowed to have his deserved rest.
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by ThatReporterz: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Buharia didn't even sounded like an odogwu at all
The should have given him mushin weed
B4 the speech
All I could hear was traders moni, market Moni, Sermons agro moni and Npower moni (like w.t.f are we asking for types of moni or what)
Baba even did as if nothing happened in lekki,
Was taking about oba (as a Lagos indigene, am not in support of destroying oba stuff) buh he bleeped up full-time, Even the biblical Joseph that store food for seven years didn't store (perishables) up to they stuff I saw there..
Buh what do I know
And in BTW I didn't hear anything new from the unsophisticated broadcast
Just the same crap (maybe it was even recorded with Tiktok)
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by yemi1504: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020

Thank you sir. God bless you. We learn everyday.

You are welcome sir and AMEN! God bless you too sir AMEN! Yes, we all do!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.