Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) (69019 Views)

Video Of President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Floryangel8: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Were, ko le soro soke
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Shattuck(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
I guess we all know who ordered the hit on the lekki protesters, now is the time to handover buhari to the ICC for criminal trials if the national Assembly has any balls impeachment proceedings should have been put in place, you don't kill unarmed civilians and just expect everything to go back to normalcy, shame on this fool the nation was boiling he just waited because life obviously means nothing to him.his refusal to talk about the lekki massacre which is more popular now show his guilt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Brushstrokes20: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
As usual, LORRY LOAD OF TRASH!
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by hammer3: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
NOTICE, WE DONT HEAR PRESIDENT ANYMORE.

WAT THEY SAY IS PRESIDENCY.

MEANING NO PRESIDENT BUT BUHARI PRESIDENCY IS CONTINUING WITHOUT BUHARI.

BRITAIN GAVE THEM INSTRUCTION TO CLEAR PROTESTERS.

THOSE IN ASO ROCK TAKE DIRECT ORDERS FROM BRITISH AMBASSADOR, NIGERIA IS RULED FROM BRITISH EMBASSY IN ABUJA.

BUHARI DIED IN UK IN 2017, WAT U SEE IS A MASK AND CLOUD BASED VOICE FREQUENCY SOFTWARE.

WAT U WATCH ARE ALL PRE RECORDING.

BUHARI IS DEAD AND CANNOT ADDRESS NIGERIANS FROM HIS GRAVE IN SAUDI ARABIA.

UK METRO REPORTED HIS DEATH.

UK MADE THE MASK THEY ARE USING IN ASO ROCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e-aH9DJLtc
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by mascot87(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

Never put those two men in the same sentence.
Trump is the dumbest and most foolish American president ever. He has never been known to make speeches but insulting opponents. He couldn't even address the BLM protesters he called them thugs and promise them "shooting".

Don't always expect everyone to like you. Same way you hate Trump, millions of Americans love him and so much you love Obama, millions of Americans hate him.
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by dederocs(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
teacherbim:
*There are 4 sets of people protesting in Nigeria.*

1. *The hardworking Nigerians who are tired of police brutality & bad governance.*

2. *The thieves, yahooboys & kidnappers who want SARS to end so that they could have more freedom to operate.*

3. *The Biafrans who want the protests to escalate into a revolution so that Nigeria will come to an end.*

4. *Politicians who failed in the last election who wants the present government to fail, #OppositionParty*

*Keep your eyes open whenever you’re out protesting, make sure you’re always with like minded people, so that the fate of the sinners does not descend upon the righteous.*
Copied
wise talk.
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Joseph08(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Me I know sey no be Buhari write all these grammar grin

All the same sha..

#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernment

RIP to our Heroes who lost their lives to make Nigeria great you shall never be forgotten..

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by kelvin21887(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
who said there's hope in this country? innocent protesters butchered just like that.. lekkimassacre will always be in my memory

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by UDUJ(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
The shame is on us. A nation of well read and well travelled intellects being ruled by an illiterate. The shame is on us. We brought this on ourselves. End of story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Vester48(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Well, Nigerians wanted him to talk. He has spoken. What next?
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Mosesadeiza: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are a wise person, Kudos, Please Permit me to repost with your name on it.
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by sidonlook: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thank you president General Muhamadu Buhari.

I am disappointed in the speech. He came telling us things we already know.
If he has achieved so much , why is there so much poverty in the land and so much joblessness in the country.
His speech is also insultive to the international community , that they should say what they know.

His speech was like his usual speeches in the past.

He claimed right and unnecessarily legal.

I feel he did not give enough regard to the youth struggle and the president 's handlers are a bunch of disappointment .

I am disappointed
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Biodun556(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
omowolewa:
I appeal to all #endSARS protesters to please retreat.

Now the army have the order to restore peace
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by MiaBeer(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a dry,uninspiring and lifeless speech made by an incompetent old man ! He failed again as expected. How would you address your citizens in a period of crisis and anarchy without sympathising with those who lost their loved ones in the crisis ? Lekki massacre means nothing to the wicked president of cows and fulanis !

#Buharinotmypresident !
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Biodun556(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
hammer3:
NOTICE, WE DONT HEAR PRESIDENT ANYMORE.

WAT THEY SAY IS PRESIDENCY.

MEANING NO PRESIDENT BUT BUHARI PRESIDENCY IS CONTINUING WITHOUT BUHARI.

BRITAIN GAVE THEM INSTRUCTION TO CLEAR PROTESTERS.

THOSE IN ASO ROCK TAKE DIRECT ORDERS FROM BRITISH AMBASSADOR, NIGERIA IS RULED FROM BRITISH EMBASSY IN ABUJA.

BUHARI DIED IN UK IN 2017, WAT U SEE IS A MASK AND CLOUD BASED VOICE FREQUENCY SOFTWARE.

WAT U WATCH ARE ALL PRE RECORDING.

BUHARI IS DEAD AND CANNOT ADDRESS NIGERIANS FROM HIS GRAVE IN SAUDI ARABIA.

UK METRO REPORTED HIS DEATH.

UK MADE THE MASK THEY ARE USING IN ASO ROCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e-aH9DJLtc

You are deceiving yourself
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by crazygod(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am something, for the last thirty minutes, I was talking but saying absolutely nothing. Who am I? undecided
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by phazotron(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

FACTS:

Buhari is a useless leader.

EndSARS had noble intentions at the start but it eventually was hijacked by anti Yoruba interests.

If you're Yoruba and you supported destroying your homeland, shame on you for your naivety.

And unparalleled stupidity
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by shugabasbn: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stupidly he didn't even mention anything Lekki.

Anyway, are we really surprised
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by obonujoker(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Drabeey:
Even if it is pre-recorded ....

Say something like this, then do wetin dey your mind.

1. Address the nation with the other 2,3 and 4th Nigeria citizens standing behind me while I say...

"Fellow Nigerians, esp Nigerian youths, it is with great regrets and sudden sense of call to responsibilities that we stand before you today. Not only as the leaders of this nation but also as fathers who understands the plights of their children... "

" We kneel before you today (they all go on their kneels) not to ask for forgiveness but to ask that you all calm down and allow us listen to your demands. The loggerheads are uncalled for. I blame out part for allowing your peaceful protest degenerate to this extent. Please cease your vexation and let's see to how we can make a round table discussion to MOVE OUR COUNTRY FORWARD.

2. I Mohammadu Buhari (parody) have ordered the closure of all police stations and colleges.
I have ordered the IG to summon all Nigeria Police personnel to a 2weeks intensive education on modern policing. They are also to undergo psychiatry tests and I have also ordered an independent televised coverage of the whole process.

To this effect, I have ordered the leadership of Nigerian Army and Civil Defense to maintain peace and order in our country.

We are determined to put a full stop to police brutality. Not only that, we have set up a panel to discipline all erring police personnel. I assure you they will all be brought to book.
More however is that any officer who fail to report for this process shall be tried and whereabouts leaked to the public. I assure you that we are about to see the new face of police services to the public.

We understand how promising your future looks. We are ready to work with your leadership to bring out the best of you.

I hereby implore you to show us how democratic you all are by selecting leaders to represent your interest.

3. I lieu to the above statement, we will support your leadership to organise a national conference meeting where every of your demands be tendered and scrutinised. I assure you that we shall not influence this process and will work with them to grant every of your demands

I implore you to understand why we need to cease been at loggerheads for the benefit of our dear nation.

Fellow Nigerians, the last few weeks have been bloody and I pray we never experience these sad occurrences again in Nigeria.....

#spit undecided

Drabeey was Here

Lol... You must support Buhari down to the lowest ebb.. no escaping fir you grin
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by wetmenow: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unacceptable.
Useless speech.
Meaningless
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by ozento: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Drabeey:
Even if it is pre-recorded ....

Say something like this, then do wetin dey your mind.

1. Address the nation with the other 2,3 and 4th Nigeria citizens standing behind me while I say...

"Fellow Nigerians, esp Nigerian youths, it is with great regrets and sudden sense of call to responsibilities that we stand before you today. Not only as the leaders of this nation but also as fathers who understands the plights of their children... "

" We kneel before you today (they all go on their kneels) not to ask for forgiveness but to ask that you all calm down and allow us listen to your demands. The loggerheads are uncalled for. I blame out part for allowing your peaceful protest degenerate to this extent. Please cease your vexation and let's see to how we can make a round table discussion to MOVE OUR COUNTRY FORWARD.

2. I Mohammadu Buhari (parody) have ordered the closure of all police stations and colleges.
I have ordered the IG to summon all Nigeria Police personnel to a 2weeks intensive education on modern policing. They are also to undergo psychiatry tests and I have also ordered an independent televised coverage of the whole process.

To this effect, I have ordered the leadership of Nigerian Army and Civil Defense to maintain peace and order in our country.

We are determined to put a full stop to police brutality. Not only that, we have set up a panel to discipline all erring police personnel. I assure you they will all be brought to book.
More however is that any officer who fail to report for this process shall be tried and whereabouts leaked to the public. I assure you that we are about to see the new face of police services to the public.

We understand how promising your future looks. We are ready to work with your leadership to bring out the best of you.

I hereby implore you to show us how democratic you all are by selecting leaders to represent your interest.

3. I lieu to the above statement, we will support your leadership to organise a national conference meeting where every of your demands be tendered and scrutinised. I assure you that we shall not influence this process and will work with them to grant every of your demands

I implore you to understand why we need to cease been at loggerheads for the benefit of our dear nation.

Fellow Nigerians, the last few weeks have been bloody and I pray we never experience these sad occurrences again in Nigeria.....

#spit undecided

Drabeey was Here
just wished you are the president.
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by olson(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
olujastro:
A campaign speech instead of addressing the various incidents across Nigeria, particularly the #LekkiMassacre
Buhari and his advisers who wrote this speech are not just brainless, they are brilliantly stupid.

Indeed there is a new sex style called Buhari, in which you just stay on top and do nothing.

U bad o, lwkmd
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Confirmedzombie: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Very fantastic and amazing speech. I am sure that the well meaning Nigerians are impressed with this speech.

Indeed PMB is a leader sent by God to salvage his children.

God bless you Baba.

We the Nigerian youths are solidly behind you, not the illitrates who cant read but comment out of hate.

May God heal out land.

Insha Allah
Amin
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by hammer3: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
DEAD BUHARI

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by dplores(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
They not him alone both osibanjo and the rest don't give a bleep about anyone that isn't Fulani

Guyz, please retreat to regroup.
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by MartinsD12(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2410664315895363/
Nonsense speech he started by warning, who is he warning and he never mentioned the lekki shooting
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by ellasky24: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nice one mr President we hope the youth hear this and not be allowed to be used by some hoodlums enough if this destruction give peace a chance nigeria is our country is easy to destroy but difficult to repair give peace a chance � Nice one sir
Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by mwise(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Better than never, the president as nothing to say concerning the killing at lekki toll gate. So sad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
I’m angry with the motherfucker Op who edited the buhari pictures.
He even put pictures that will show buhari in motion as if there was anything lively about the address!

E no go better for your generation Op
We know better
It was a lifeless, pointless, 11 minutes cameo
Didn’t mention Lekki
Didn’t mention security steps put forward to improve lives
No empathy
Nothing about those who lost their lives

Bleep you Op angry angry angry angry sad angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by PecE2Make: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
I new it nothing go come out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.