Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] (4677 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / How Do You Know Or How Can You Know That You Are Dating A Wise And Smart Person? / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you know that your current condition doesn't define your future, then you're a wise person. If you know that your mistakes don't define you, then you're smart.

Don't focus on your mistakes and past. Keep on pushing, never give up; you see that your dream? It can come to pass. Keep working on yourself so that you'll be fit to attain your dream level in life, even when you fall; stand up twice as tall. "The fall of a man, is not the end of his life." Don't write God off, He's the Alpha & the Omega. Everyone can sing, but God decides who becomes a superstar. If you don't believe in God, just give Him a try; you'll see for yourself.

Do these and believe me one day, you'll look back and discover how much you've achieved.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by ejighikemeuwa: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
you are in order, God bless you

3 Likes

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by tobechi74: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
you are in order, God bless you
Amen. You too...

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
tobechi74:
Good
Thanks
Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
This made my day God bless you Op

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Herrymax:
This made my day God bless you Op
Amen, Bless you too bro

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Liposure: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thanks for rekindling my hopes

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Liposure:
Thanks for rekindling my hopes
Welcome man
Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let's get this thread to Front Page, I want many people to see the message it has. Pls let's do this

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Seun
Mods!
Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by olabolaji(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
One of the best article I've read all my life. Thanks cool cool

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2020
olabolaji:
One of the best article I've read all my life. Thanks cool cool
Always welcome bro.
Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by dukeprince50: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2020
h...
Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by rukell(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
True Words...

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Vexedkid(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
I really needed this, as a final year student who busted his @ss to write a good fvcking grade, been home for eights months and decided to learn a skill and I see people who couldn't pronounce their own names if written for them talking down on me. I'm like God I deserve more than this. Sh'ts got me feeling frustrated ya know. Thanks for this man. As the marathon continues we keep running.

1 Like

Re: You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Vexedkid:
I really needed this, as a final year student who busted his @ss to write a good fvcking grade, been home for eights months and decided to learn a skill and I see people who couldn't pronounce their own names if written for them talking down on me. I'm like God I deserve more than this. Sh'ts got me feeling frustrated ya know. Thanks for this man. As the marathon continues we keep running.
Be strong bro, slow and steady wins the race. The race is not for the swift. Keep on beliving in yourself, you'll soon smile...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. / #bbnaija 2022:- #phyna Leaked Sextape Trending On Twitter / Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.