Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (66550 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by soojar(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:

I would have answered you sensibly but you are no longer talking with sense. All you are trying to do is to paint what I have said bad. Where on earth did I call the gov a mad man? I also mentioned that the looting should stop and it rightly has but as usual you have ignored those statements and cooked up lies that I called the gov mad just so that you can twist what I have said. All I said is I'm not interested in the gov cos he is a puppet and me calling him a puppet goes way beyond lekki.

When you can reason from both hemispheres of your brain without telling lies to suit your foolishness then come and talk to me.

Brain doesn't have hemisphere sir. Well, I responded to someone who said "this Sanwo olu must be mad", if that's not you, I apologize.

At the same time, you jumped on my comment without seeing what the person I responded to wrote before you started blabbing about Buhari, Lekki,Tinubu, apc,pdp etc as if I care. All I care about is dousing the rising tension which the governor has done. Stop the carnage and the massive loss Lagos state and individuals (including people I know personally) have incurred as a result of the madness of a few.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
soojar:

Brain doesn't have hemisphere sir. Well, I responded to someone who said "this Sanwo olu must be mad", if that's not you, I apologize.

At the same time, you jumped on my comment without seeing what the person I responded to wrote before you started blabbing about Buhari, Lekki,Tinubu, apc,pdp etc as if I care. All I care about is dousing the rising tension which the governor has done. Stop the carnage and the massive loss Lagos state and individuals (including people I know personally) have incurred as a result of the madness of a few.

Apology accepted. The brain has hemispheres. Consult Google. I still don't give a hoot about the gov. I'm happy the carnage has stopped and I am also sorry for those who have lost anyone or anything in anyway but with the way the gov is run nothing will change. Unfortunately you are only interested in the irrelevant thing the gov has to say. That's fine by me. I never attacked your comment. You came to mine. Even after explaining my position you still chose to be blind to the fact that I have said to you that I am against the destruction and looting. Learn to remove blind sentiments and reason when talking.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by soojar(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:

Apology accepted. The brain has hemispheres. Consult Google. I still don't give a hoot about the gov. I'm happy the carnage has stopped and I am also sorry for those who have lost anyone or anything in anyway but with the way the gov is run nothing will change. Unfortunately you are only interested in the irrelevant thing the gov has to say. That's fine by me. I never attacked your comment. You came to mine. Even after explaining my position you still chose to be blind to the fact that I have said to you that I am against the destruction and looting. Learn to remove blind sentiments and reason when talking.

You sir are the one being sentimental and obsessed about individuals (except you are now reasoning better), you kept seeing Buhari, Tinubu, Apc and Pdp in your dreams while I just wanted things to be back to normal, let people that have something to do with their lives get back to it.

Thanks for the brain hemisphere thing by the way, I just checked it out.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
soojar:

You sir are the one being sentimental and obsessed about individuals (except you are now reasoning better), you kept seeing Buhari, Tinubu, Apc and Pdp in your dreams while I just wanted things to be back to normal, let people that have something to do with their lives get back to it.

Thanks for the brain hemisphere thing by the way, I just checked it out.

I get you now. Unfortunately our definition of normal is different. You are ok with these rogues collecting 30M a month plus all the other incentives as long as you and others can go about their normal activities without being disturbed. I am not. We need a chnage in this country. Why should fuel be so expensive? Why should health care be inaccessible to the poor while these thieves run abroad for treatment leaving our hospitals dilapidated? Why should education suffer? Why should 400 people share 128bn while over 200 million share 52bn in the name of budget? Why should power still be a challenge for both apc and pdp after over 30 years? How ca we still be suffering light when Ghana here enjoys close to 18 hours power supply? Why are our refineries not working up till now?

I have so many questions but as far as you can do your small business or go to work then that's what matters to you. I have no issues with that but don't ask me funny questions when I try to fight and sensitise people the way I have done. Peace!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by soojar(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:

I get you now. Unfortunately our definition of normal is different. You are ok with these rogues collecting 30M a month plus all the other incentives as long as you and others can go about their normal activities without being disturbed. I am not. We need a chnage in this country. Why should fuel be so expensive? Why should health care be inaccessible to the poor while these thieves run abroad for treatment leaving our hospitals dilapidated? Why should education suffer? Why should 400 people share 128bn while over 200 million share 52bn in the name of budget? Why should power still be a challenge for both apc and pdp after over 30 years? How ca we still be suffering light when Ghana here enjoys close to 18 hours power supply? Why are our refineries not working up till now?

I have so many questions but as far as you can do your small business or go to work then that's what matters to you. I have no issues with that but don't ask me funny questions when I try to fight and sensitise people the way I have done. Peace!

You got it wrong sir. I am for the revolution as some of us have been for close to 15years. I was happy this eventually happened in my lifetime, but when it became clear that the ranks had been infiltrated by hoodlums and politicians who were afraid of where things was going, and some to get back at their political opponents, there was need for any rational and sensible revolutionist to take a step back and restrategize which many of us called for.

A few that don't even have the idea of neither the modus operandi of the revolution nor the end game thereof kept being used as pawns by the politicians through the hoodlums and looters until things got out of hand.

Statement has been made that the youth cannot be messed with anymore, take a step back and build on your gains while we wait for the next time to 'move' (which will always present itself)

The question I asked initially is not funny, just needs straight answer, if the governor has succeeded in calming frail nerves and restoring law and order and you are calling for his head, then, what should he have done? or rather what would you have done as a revolutionist? You will still order people out to 'move'?

Don't work hard sir, work smart!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
soojar:

You got it wrong sir. I am for the revolution as some of us have been for close to 15years. I was happy this eventually happened in my lifetime, but when it became clear that the ranks had been infiltrated by hoodlums and politicians who were afraid of where things was going, and some to get back at their political opponents, there was need for any rational and sensible revolutionist to take a step back and restrategize which many of us called for.

A few that don't even have the idea of neither the modus operandi of the revolution nor the end game thereof kept being used as pawns by the politicians through the hoodlums and looters until things got out of hand.

Statement has been made that the youth cannot be messed with anymore, take a step back and build on your gains while we wait for the next time to 'move' (which will always present itself)

The question I asked initially is not funny, just needs straight answer, if the governor has succeeded in calming frail nerves and restoring law and order and you are calling for his head, then, what should he have done? or rather what would you have done as a revolutionist? You will still order people out to 'move'?

Don't work hard sir, work smart!

I understand you sir. First I never called for his head. Me saying he is just a puppet just means that there are bigger problems than him. He did well by calming nerves down unlike Buhari who said nothing in 12 min. If you mean I should have commended him then yes, I do. But that's not primarily my concern. I already knew the destruction will be put to an end soon. But I'm too hardened or tough to be moved by a gov calming things down. It's his duty. That's why we called out Buhari for saying nothing.

As for a chance presenting itself I hope it does and I hope the useless apc and pdp allow it reap fruits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.