Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (65772 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Lexicon123: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2020
The governors especially that of Lagos State teaching the President how to make speeches that reflect the reality. Things might have gone out of control, but I don't think the Governor meant any ill.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Yebosola(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

May God continue to strengthen you Mr. Governor.

To be a grown man and a house boy to Tinubu is not easy. More grace grin

Useless stroll ,una don start,your plan will never work against Yoruba nation,must u mention Tinubu again?is he the only Governor that godfather nominated?

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by 989900: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2020
2mch:

Baba setup. They used him to kill his own people and ran away. Cowards. Couldn’t even address the situation and resort to telling shameless and obnoxious lies. Even his boss ran and left him to his mess. He should realize that governing Lagos is his sole responsibility and he should not be taking directions from anybody. Even his boss’s son used him as scapegoat and ran away.

Sanwo Olu needs to grow some balls from here going forward, because when the chips are down . . . you'll be on your own!

Tinubu & sons enterprises threw him under the boss, the clown at Aso villa threw him over the cliff. Man the fxck up Sanwo Olu -- Lagos is a country!!

The blood of the innocent y'all spilled will ask you.

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Whitecoal711: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Well spoken words
how I wish you stand by your words
indeed you good,but the know and unknown force by you won't let you be
I ask what was the plan for the covid palliative hoarded in hidden corners of lagos
for next election or to be sold, after 5-6 months, some the foods stuff are even getting spoilt
I pray God should touch our heart and open our witness the gift of love and loving our neighbors
and the evils and dangers greed and corruption
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

You can’t even speak yoruba very well. Omo ale

Eleribu eleribuu eleribuuu

hahahaha , goat , have u finish clapping for mc oluomo and your God Tinubu, monkey , u will see thief using ur money to buy private jet and build mansion , u will still be hailing him , what a wasted youth you are , oniranu
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

hahahaha , goat , have u finish clapping for mc oluomo and your God Tinubu, monkey , u will see thief using ur money to buy private jet and build mansion , u will still be hailing him , what a wasted youth you are , oniranu
E pain am olofo omo ofo

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Fidelcashboy: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
shullygirl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGqLRbEl6sw/?igshid=1snynupvpnj56

can you pls lift the curfew sir ?it will make people to protect their businesses..
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by airoport: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Good one, Governor. To err is human..... since his conscience has been activated;
May God grant you the courage and wisdom to stand up for what is right and just. We need swift action. The blood of the innocent victims is crying for justice. Justice will douse tension and help survivors find closure. Governor, do your best, and the citizens will acknowledge it!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by maximusprime2000: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2020
J111333:
This is how a leader should address his citizens.
My respect to Gov. Sanwo.

MUMU! u are commenting and quoting urself as usual. paid politicians suporters. ur divide and rule tatics is no more working. spit on your grave
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

E pain am olofo omo ofo

wa jeh oju eh , ode , olokpolor, sit down there and be waiting for Tinubu to steal money and put on ur table b.m.f.l.y
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

wa jeh oju eh , ode , olokpolor, sit down there and be waiting for Tinubu to steal money and put on ur table b.m.f.l.y
Lol e pain am die omo arisunkun

Baba ofo
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My problem why didnt he stop sar since.

Once you see people attacking police before the protest and people killed by police, that should be the time to curtail them.

I undersood, SAR is a federal unit and only federal government can end it, but he should have taken action.

The problem of last minutes solution escalated all these stuff
Exactly something he will calm tension down during that protest and seek for peace in other to avoid those shooting from those soldiers at least to avoid things from escalating he was just dumb all the way.
The Lagos state Governor has given himself a bad reputation, the people of Lagos won't forget.
For people to go and burn his mother's house then he's in big trouble.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Chizzychinny: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020
He sounds responsible, his conscience has been activated

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Lol e pain am die omo arisunkun

Baba ofo

Check the latest list sanwo bolu brought out this morning of police dat are guilty of killing inocent Nigerians mufu , and see for ur sef , odeh uninformed goat, u only clap for thieves .
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Check the latest list sanwo bolu brought out this morning of police dat are guilty of killing inocent Nigerians mufu , and see for ur sef , odeh uninformed goat, u only clap for thieves .
Shut up the only mistake the police made was not killing non yorubas only. It would have made more sense
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by dhantey324(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
It's a pity PMB is the leader at this time..
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up the only mistake the police made was not killing non yorubas only. It would have made more sense

Hahahahahahahah , I never knew I have responding to an illiterate , please just hear ur self , u thought this was about tribe ,or u thought only Yoruba's where killed ? Dis one don mad OooO, oh no , wat a dumb head u are, I won't respond to ur foolishness any more , blocked Brian .
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Ameboperoo(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2020
shullygirl:
I think Bubu's script producer should learn from Sanwo-Olu.
My thought exactly. It's a shame that after all the wait, the best Buhari could give was that ...! And we're looking up to him for this country to be tranformed. It takes intellectual know-how to govern. Not just this autopilot mode that he's using. In a country as complex as nigeria
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Hahahahahahahah , I never knew I have responding to an illiterate , please just hear ur self , u thought this was about tribe ,or u thought only Yoruba's where killed ? Dis one don mad OooO, oh no , wat a dumb head u are, I won't respond to ur foolishness any more , blocked Brian .
Hahaha e pain am die. Obviously you have comprehension problems. I said it would have made sense if the people police killed are non yorubas only

Oloribu ipob
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha e pain am die. Obviously you have comprehension problems. I said it would have made sense if the people police killed are non yorubas only

Oloribu ipob

Can u now see dat u have brain problem , u are even explaining ur foolishness to me , over and over again , u are really daft .
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Ezedavo12(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
we should provide youths representative sanwo olu the people we the youths choose has been shot at lekki toll gate now you want us to bring another so you can kill
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Soulsymbol99: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
shullygirl:
I think Bubu's script producer should learn from Sanwo-Olu.

If u wnt Buhari 2 apologize, u go wait tire.the man is mean as f**k.zero leadership quality
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
olioxx:

Miracle abi what is that your name?
Can you now see that Sanwo-Olu has confirmed deaths at the Lekki toll gate.

He is now apologizing.

Next time before you start spewing trash Always learn to use your brain(cerebrum).

You guys are just irresponsible and dangerous mischief-makers. You're the one not using your brain or deliberately trying to misinform others.

Sanwo Olu said two diedbut he did not say the army shot them. His central point still stands and remains validated. I.e no army "massacre" of protestors took place at Lekki toll gate as people like you people deliberately lied to the world was the case thereby causing chaos for Lagos.

Two, and very important, Sanwo Olu revealed that CCTV cameras were not removed as you liars claimed. It was laser cameras that read number plates that were removed because the operators of the very expensive laser cameras advised him to do so as they did not want them damaged.

Sanwo Olu confirmed CCTV camera were in olace filming throughout and that he is ready to make the recording of events available to any judicial or investigative panel anytime and anyday to prove the Army did not "massacre" Lagosians

How do I know all this? Because I am a genuine Lagosian who loves Lagos and is determined to take time to get facts and truth and work with those instead of pouring petrol on a raging flame as most of you are devoted to doing.

I am not a thug like you who ignores facts or deliberately misinforms others, with fake news and malicious propaganda, to promote chaos and anarchy. You will get your punishment mark that down.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by maximusprime2000: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Godwinsco:

Am just thinking if police are ready to change thier way of dealing with poeple when I take a look at the way they treat one journalist even at this protest time it was too bad. Government sholud warm those police because they have use to bribe even if they increas thier salary they will still collect bribe and making things difficult for the citizens

Access to public fund by political office holders, the genesis of coruption and keep them poor to rule them.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Can u now see dat u have brain problem , u are even explaining ur foolishness to me , over and over again , u are really daft .
You’re the daft one with no sense. Now let me explain to you since you have low iq

My point is some yorubas were also killed in Lagos which made it a little bit painful Dundee United

Which is why we will burn all ipob properties in Lagos
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by penplus: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2020
I always knew this man meant well for the people He knows how to connect with the people He is a true leader
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by TONIOI: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

You’re the daft one with no sense. Now let me explain to you since you have low iq

My point is some yorubas were also killed in Lagos which made it a little bit painful Dundee United

Up till now , u actually still think am ipob , wat a shallow brain u have as usual , nothing is inside dat ur head , u still think like an animal by been tribalistic , the struggle is for the good governance and the end to police brutality , yet u are here spewing trash, yoruba dis yoruba dat , are u not ashamed , the northerners are smiling at ur foolishness as we speak , grow some brains
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by luluman: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My problem why didnt he stop sar since.

Once you see people attacking police before the protest and people killed by police, that should be the time to curtail them.

I undersood, SAR is a federal unit and only federal government can end it, but he should have taken action.

The problem of last minutes solution escalated all these stuff
We can still make amends.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Sobasojek: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Up till now , u actually still think am ipob , wat a shallow brain u have as usual , nothing is inside dat ur head , u still think like an animal by been tribalistic , the struggle is for the good governance and the end to police brutality , yet u are here spewing trash, yoruba dis yoruba dat , are u not ashamed , the northerners are smiling at ur foolishness as we speak , grow some brains
Stop lying. You can’t deceive me ipobian
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by luluman: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

And when you finished destroying your land your brain will start growing abi?
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by ynglukas(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2020
your apologies means nothing, all we want/need are actions against these supposed forces.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2020
TrippleEEE:
You can never see normalcy now. You don't know anything. We are just starting.

Hopeless thug forming protester, the good people of Lagos are calling for peace. You and your family shall never see normalcy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.