Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ (42847 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by backtalkG(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
useless farm tool
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by OMOJOHN001: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
He should bring up a video evidence that there was a massacred in lekki.

YOU WILL NEVER LEARN, who will wait to record a video of gun shot that's taking life of people, That only happened when shooting a movie okay. please stop supporting Evil Both APC AND PDP are the same. let be wise and wake up.

Our future deserve better than these bro.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by uchvic(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
He should bring up a video evidence that there was a massacres in lekki.

What's ur take exactly?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
It's true ma'am but they were injured and government never denied it which lead to their death. It was very unfortunate, I � support EndSars but it was hijacked by hoodlums and I immediately withdraw my support.

Who caused them the injury which lead to their death? I thought you claim the lekki shootings were cooked up stories to tarnish image of the military.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Macphenson: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:

Is that the new foolishness?

You think you are smarter than the US that told Osibanjo that the shooters must be brought to book?

Don't worry, you will hear the international community respond more if the government don't bring the perpetrators to book.

By the way, theres a new video that also came up showing an old man that the bullet hit and more are coming up.

Since you people want to eat the bodies

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by mechanics(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2020
sapphiere:
Buhari's speech never came to me as a surprise. You can't give what you don't have.
hahahha.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by shoprite: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
So what happened to the families of the so call lekki massacred? It's been over 48hrs and no family is looking for anyone?

You might want to follow the thread below . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/6198721/sanwo-olu-confirms-two-deaths-lekki
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nyanabo(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
I Still Wonder why people are expressing suprise at this puppet's statement. After 5 Years we should have known better. That thing on that seat is the most embarrassing president this country has ever known.

Xteristics of the Puppet

1 Empaty - 0
2 Intelligence - Minus 0.1
3 Timeliness - I don't care
4 Leadership - Who da one help ?
5 Honesty - 0
6 Etc
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nyanabo(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2020
wisdomguy4u:

Who caused them the injury which lead to their death? I thought you claim the lekki shootings were cooked up stories to tarnish image of the military.

You Should understand somepeople speak from both side of their mouth like this mynd1. How shameful !
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by shoprite: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Judybash93(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
I'm not a fan of this man but that second tweet made me laugh.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by sammugbes(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
you are as useless and lifeless as your buhari, deluded fellow ,fool , ur brain has low self esteem, mad person
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by roszilman: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
useless youth with pussy-like brain
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by roszilman: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
useless youth with pussy-like brain
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Carlylepneuma: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Apostle sule u de lie, pretending buffon keybord worrior na u de sponsor does thugs cuz u are nothin morethan that.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Moneywirer: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
So what happened to the families of the so call lekki massacred? It's been over 48hrs and no family is looking for anyone?

Could you please shut the hell up
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Go and tell the youth in Lagos state to know it is a lie, go follow up with the families that are in grief..
Some people like you thinks this is a joke right? You think it was that time of kensarowiwa the ogoni activist in Port harcourt where Nigerian soldiers killed and burnt him to pieces nothing happened then.
You will see what will happen.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Timfreds(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
I like this coming from Suleiman.
Authorities must be told the truth.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Wolexdey(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
It's so sad this is where we found ourselves as a country.

Very sad and pathetic indeed
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by jefff455: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
sweetrace:

What is wrong with this pastor? Are Christians not enjoined to respect constituted authority? He expects respect from his congregation, but does not deem it fit to give same to the President of this country? Is he not supposed to be an instrument in calming down the situation in this country?
did he insult buhari continue selling your brain for stipends and chicken change
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by jeromestarks: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
The men that fvcked you sold their souls. The men that will fvck you will perish. The man that is fvcking you is dead. You're a bad, wide pvssy!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by hekkyboi: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
hausa-fulani nicompoo destroying this great nation since 1960
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by jefff455: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
viceddy95:

Your support is as useless as your president's speech,,,learn to talk with respect young lady...
you dey mind the olodo
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by hekkyboi: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
you are a murderer, blood sucking vampire BMC of a fulani-hausa from � incarnate

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by emalek86(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

The body yet to be found as a picture?

See logic.

That's my uncle. And have been in his family house every day since the shooting. Some of you here are too wicked abeg
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Rainbow219(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2020
You too you are useless since you support those *ucking thugs, or are you the one sponsoring them.
What did you expect Mr President to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by luluman: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
As useless as he is he is more valuable than you, your family, your generation.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by broadman20: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:

This 30k is so effective in you ooo.
Carry go my dear, man must eat.......
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by iconkid(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2020
sapphiere:
Buhari's speech never came to me as a surprise. You can't give what you don't have.
Kai! Very succinctly put.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.