Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ (42880 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Notatribalist(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
See mumu..you fine for nothing.Yeye

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by mynd1(f): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry
Notatribalist:
See mumu..you fine for nothing.Yeye

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by mynd1(f): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
streetfabulous:

I have asked myself the same question. Moreover the Lagos state government is calling for those with evidence to please bring it. I expect families, friends and loved ones of the affected persons to come out and speak up. Why is it so difficult to truthfully establish what happened ?
I taya oo sir.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by mamaafrik(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
senseless and insensitive,the man at aso rock is not Buhari,dont let any foolish paid stooge of The cabal come and play you any division script.
And to the fools who think we can be gagged,not Federal might can attack Lagos with such force without the consent of Tinubu,i repeat None!!!!!!,,He back stab the entire Youth and Middlebelt and south for 2023 ambition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by damosky12(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
mynd1:
So what happened to the families of the so call lekki massacred? It's been over 48hrs and no family is looking for anyone?

If any family is looking for anyone, they'll come to knock on your door?

Sanwo-olu visited many injured victims in the hospital. (That tells a lot).

Osinbajo admitted there was a shooting, promising "victims" will get justice.

Tinubu also assented to that fact...

Don't be insensitive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by sweetrace(f): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:
End SARS: ‘Your speech was useless, insensitive’ – Apostle Johnson Suleman attacks Buhari.

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries, has rubbished President Muhammadu Buhari’s nationwide address over End SARS protest.

Suleman described Buhari’s speech as insensitive and useless.

He questioned the president’s failure to address the Lekki Toll Gate shooting in Lagos State.

In a tweet, the clergyman insisted that the broadcast was a waste of time.

According to Apostle Suleman: “Never had a more ‘wasted 12mins’ all my life, insensitive and useless speech. Who gave the orders for people to be killed?

“What’s the repercussions of such blatant impunity? nobody was fired for lives wasted?.

“No compensation for victims family? I wish I can “unwatch” it.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/22/end-sars-your-speech-was-useless-insensitive-apostle-johnson-suleman-attacks-buhari/

lalasticlala

What is wrong with this pastor? Are Christians not enjoined to respect constituted authority? He expects respect from his congregation, but does not deem it fit to give same to the President of this country? Is he not supposed to be an instrument in calming down the situation in this country?

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Preacherrr(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
SHUT UP! YOU LEAVE PST IBIYEOMI AND PST ENENCHE ALONE. TELL YOUR FATHER TO JOIN THE PROTEST IF YOU STILL HAVE ONE.. YOU SERPENT! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN PST PAUL ENENCHE LED THE PRAY WALK AROUND ABUJA FEW DAYS. SUBTLE SERPENT!
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

This Apostle Suleman dey get balls oo grin.

I only wish Pst. Ibiyeomie and Eneche will leave daddy freeze alone and join him. Who knows, Buhari could have been impeached by now.....

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by slimanyd: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Here is the latest video of the lekki massacre from one other survivors. You can check it out on Twitter aswell.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319330058499198979
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by nnamdi640: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
You are more useless for not seeing truth on what he said

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by ProT: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
He should bring up a video evidence that there was a massacred in lekki.

https://www.nairaland.com/6198721/sanwo-olu-confirms-two-deaths-lekki

Weyrey!
For supporting evil because of the crumbs ur disgusting self receives from oppressors, u and everyone linked to u by blood, shall be a victim of the brutality (by the same good for nothing security agents) u support; u shall be innocent, but will end up like the people whose murder u try to cover.

Video evidence kee u there!
St1nking p1g!

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by ProT: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
It's true ma'am but they were injured and government never denied it which lead to their death. It was very unfortunate, I � support EndSars but it was hijacked by hoodlums and I immediately withdraw my support.

"They were injured, yhen yhen yhen."

Shebi na ur papa injure them?
Weyrey!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2020
The useless Apostle who doesn't have compassion for all but only fake death in Lekki.
It's clear they want use it to set conspiracy but we won't believe untill u back ur claims with facts beyond reasonable Photoshop doubts.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by edoairways: 1:32am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.

Your signature has already given you out, so I don't expect anything logical from you.
Next time you want to claim US as your location, get a better picture with better clothing and put on your profile pics.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by 444crop: 2:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Did u actually understand the real story?
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by aigboeben(m): 2:59am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
I am sure Allah didn't teach you to speak this way, likewise your teachers at school

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by aigboeben(m): 3:03am On Oct 23, 2020
damosky12:

If any family is looking for anyone, they'll come to knock on your door?

Sanwo-olu visited many injured victims in the hospital. (That tells a lot).

Osinbajo admitted there was a shooting, promising "victims" will get justice.

Tinubu also assented to that fact...

Don't be insensitive.
Well said
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:

https://www.facebook.com/111113090769637/videos/771463786752790/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/destinyetikoofficial/videos/2425654957741371/?app=fbl

Click the link above and stop the bigoted argument.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Oafolashade: 3:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeria is tiring undecidedl
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by oyetunjibaba: 5:03am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.

Aby this one is mad ni

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by jplusnaira: 5:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by viceddy95(m): 5:14am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
It's true ma'am but they were injured and government never denied it which lead to their death. It was very unfortunate, I � support EndSars but it was hijacked by hoodlums and I immediately withdraw my support.
Your support is as useless as your president's speech,,,learn to talk with respect young lady...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by viceddy95(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Coronabirus:
The useless Apostle who doesn't have compassion for all but only fake death in Lekki.
It's clear they want use it to set conspiracy but we won't believe untill u back ur claims with facts beyond reasonable Photoshop doubts.
Ogbeni shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to write....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by meraola29080: 5:39am On Oct 23, 2020
:Thank you My pleasure.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by charsola: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
So are those two confirmed victims lived with no family?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Staro: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2020
"I wish I can 'unwatch' it ..."
Thank you Apostle for your frankness

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by NaMeAboki: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2020
sapphiere:
End SARS: ‘Your speech was useless, insensitive’ – Apostle Johnson Suleman attacks Buhari.

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries, has rubbished President Muhammadu Buhari’s nationwide address over End SARS protest.

Suleman described Buhari’s speech as insensitive and useless.

He questioned the president’s failure to address the Lekki Toll Gate shooting in Lagos State.

In a tweet, the clergyman insisted that the broadcast was a waste of time.

According to Apostle Suleman: “Never had a more ‘wasted 12mins’ all my life, insensitive and useless speech. Who gave the orders for people to be killed?

“What’s the repercussions of such blatant impunity? nobody was fired for lives wasted?.

“No compensation for victims family? I wish I can “unwatch” it.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/22/end-sars-your-speech-was-useless-insensitive-apostle-johnson-suleman-attacks-buhari/

lalasticlala

Yes, we all know the kind of speech that would have excited the hypocrite - '' If you see any Fulani man around here Cut Off his Head, Cut Off his Head; nothing will happen''
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Staro: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
senseless and insensitive,the man at aso rock is not Buhari,dont let any fooliah paid stooge of The cabal come and tell you any division script

I do think so sometimes
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by segebase(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2020
f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.