Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ (42882 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Sammyblack87: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Pastors/Men of God and religious leaders or what so ever are to make peace not to fuel it... Tell the people to stop destroying lives and properties not the other way.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by SmartPolician: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.

Fulani fool, what are you doing in the US?

Why not Maidugri?

Tell your uncle to go and acquire basic leadership training

He is not leading your cow from the north

Nigeria's south is way more advanced in thinking, and he should put on his thinking cap before addressing us
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Shadysen: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=mynd1 post=95223833]Useless Apostle.[/quote zombie you!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by MrFta(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
We expect Apostle Suleiman "a so called man of God" to be a peace maker. What's the purpose of his tweet, to incite the public against the government or what?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by yesloaded: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
sapphiere:
Buhari's speech never came to me as a surprise. You can't give what you don't have.
Say no more cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by mnwogu(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.

U re sick for sure. And incurable
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by wonder233: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
There is nothing online
oaugraduate1234:

Go online and check yourself.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Shadysen: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
So what happened to the families of the so call lekki massacred? It's been over 48hrs and no family is looking for anyone?
Your family will look for you very very soon.!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Sammyblack87: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
I taya oo sir.

I see no hope for Nigeria, I foresee Yoruba people breaking out even before all the crisis.

Mind you, am not a prophet or what ever you call them but I see something and I won't say more than that.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nwaelohim: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
This pastor's should just shut up their mouths, pastor's and politicians destroyed NIGERIA collecting money from Nigerians to build Halls worth billions in a country without industries, and politicians looting our money has put us in the condition we are now. SULEMAN SHOULD SHUT UP can't he be president if he really wants to make NIGERIA work. He should Stop taking money from honestly working NIGERIANS
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Essence20(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
Clap for your self...
You've made a valid point that if implemented will restore normalcy to the tensed situation in the country.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Sammyblack87: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
sweetrace:

What is wrong with this pastor? Are Christians not enjoined to respect constituted authority? He expects respect from his congregation, but does not deem it fit to give same to the President of this country? Is he not supposed to be an instrument in calming down the situation in this country?

By their fruits, ye shall....
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by nograv: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
It's true ma'am but they were injured and government never denied it which lead to their death. It was very unfortunate, I � support EndSars but it was hijacked by hoodlums and I immediately withdraw my support.

Your profile says you are Hausa/Fulani muslim.. You never supported EndSars from the beginning..
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by EAkoteyon: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerians are the problem. Until we avoid sentiments In our choices during Election we would continue to run in a circle. Nigerians and Nigeria Youths campaign for candidates because they're in PDP or APC, meanwhile our best candidates are in the other parties. We are blindfolded.
If only we can wise up and correct our mistakes in 2023.

This is where we can make the change using our power which is our vote.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by desiredhome: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
rexchazy:
U need video evidence of a massacre where lights and camera were turned off?
The stop spreading the fake news
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
wonder233:
He didn't confirm it. The headline was misleading. The body of the report said he visited victims of the protests in hospitals. You don't need the governor or vice president's confirmation or denial. You can examine the facts for yourself: Why initially were photoshopped pictures and videos of car crash victims used? Why were people who were alleged to be dead coming out to say they are alive? Why were the hospitals that people tweeted were full of injured people and in dire need of blood donors come out to debunk the claims?

What guys like you don't know is that in every government, there are propagandists who are trained in the act to cover up sensitive issues that could affect the government negatively with different tactics.
You don't know that same government agents could spread this fake news and later counter it with real facts to make real issues look fake.

For example, I am an agent of the government . We are looking of ways of telling the world the news about killings are fake.

I could employ some guys like the Youth coper that came out to say he is alive pay them to act. And send the pictures out that they were killed. Then days later, I would tell the same people to come out and say its a lie. That they are alive and they were not killed. Just to rubbish other real killings.
People who are not smart like you would say, "May be other news are fake too"

Okay the copper that said the picture was a picture of where he was acting. Acting where? In a Nolliwood movie?

My guy don't be fooled. Lekki shooting was real.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Jostoman: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
thunder fire you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by AnanseK(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
The Prosperity Con men again. Preaching hatred from the pulpit.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by peppermint7(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
sapphiere:
End SARS: ‘Your speech was useless, insensitive’ – Apostle Johnson Suleman attacks Buhari.

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries, has rubbished President Muhammadu Buhari’s nationwide address over End SARS protest.

Suleman described Buhari’s speech as insensitive and useless.

He questioned the president’s failure to address the Lekki Toll Gate shooting in Lagos State.

In a tweet, the clergyman insisted that the broadcast was a waste of time.

According to Apostle Suleman:

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1319345795867566080

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1319359430538964993
You asked for a speech you got a speech now you are all speechless
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by v2: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

My only issue with the broadcast is that it was not live. He was not on ground, which denied reporters and correspondents the opportunity of initiating interviews on critical issues regarding the protest.

Recorded video isn't ideal at the very moment,not at all.

Live broadcast? Do you know the extent of editing that brought what you saw? The man cannot speak in public. If he does, there will be damage control by his media group the following day.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by oshionelecky: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Do you know even sanwolu has confirmed 3 people dead so far? Are you aware of that?

Perhaps they miraculously had bullet holes in their bodies. Abeg get sense ehn, Even if you no get sense, pretend to. The internet is awash with missing persons reports except you've refused to see it

I saw somewhere that your mother also died in the protest and I believe it because its on the internet.

SENSE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by ojabel(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=streetfabulous post=95225242]
I have asked myself the same question. Moreover the Lagos state government is calling for those with evidence to please bring it. I expect families, friends and loved ones of the affected persons to come out and speak up. Why is it so difficult to truthfully establish what happened ? [/quote]
[color=#006600][/color]

Because there was no massacre!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
SoftP:
Men with real balls;

Was I really expecting much from the President of cattle rearers association, NO

Ride on Sir
inciting comments can lead to more crisis, and more crisis may lead to more death....
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by desiredhome: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
No mention of Lekki. No observance of a minute silence. To rub it upon us he remembered Oba of Lagos and empathized with d police
Show the video..... I believe he didn't mention it because it was nothing but propaganda.....
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
Who carry you go US Hausa Fulani?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by Pineapplelove: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2020
that his speech just shows he is truly insensitive to the masses and has never had the good will of the people at heart.

those who always say that Buhari is fighting hard to the masses and working in support of the poor and oppress can see that it's all a lie.

Nigerians always like to learn the hard way
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by ennyrah: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Did he care about the killings ? I don't know what brought npower, tradermoni on d issues on ground
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by oshionelecky: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

What guys like you don't know is that in every government, there are propagandists who are trained in the act to cover up sensitive issues that could affect the government negatively with different tactics.
You don't know that same government agents could spread this fake news and later counter it with real facts to make real issues look fake.

For example, I am an agent of the government . We are looking of ways of telling the world the news about killings are fake.

I could employ some guys like the Youth coper that came out to say he is alive pay them to act. And send the pictures out that they were killed. Then days later, I would tell the same people to come out and say its a lie. That they are alive and they were not killed. Just to rubbish other real killings.

Okay the copper that said the picture was a picture of where he was acting. Acting where? In a Nolliwood movie?

From what u r saying, does it mean that opposition don't also employ propaganda?

Cos I am not understanding again o.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by stormborn28(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
mynd1:
He should bring up a video evidence that there was a massacred in lekki.
dont worry... Days ahead will reveal that which is hidden
Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by wonder233: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
It was fake. I'm not relying on any propaganda either from the government or the crowd. I analyze the facts myself and I am convinced there was no massacre
WILLuKPquiet:

Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by desiredhome: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2020
moralistic:
inciting comments can lead to more crisis, and more crisis may lead to more death....

These charlatans and their guelible members are part of the major problem in this country, they are even worst Than the politicians...

They are the ones feeding their illiterate members with hate speeches and will turn back to form innocent.......
Stupid people.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.