Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,913 members, 7,848,689 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

So What Are We Left With Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So What Are We Left With Now? (753 Views)

Adaora Soludo: We Left Nigeria Over Threats After My Dad Reformed Banking Sector / Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Are We Left With Now? by DoorstepFoods: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
In the midst of everything, even though overwhelming, let's not forget to pray and allow the supernatural to stir the natural.
I pray we get that NEW NIGERIA we all deserve.

Eat well, stay healthy.
With Love from Doorstep foods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise angry

If you know, you know cool

Don't be caught unaware

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by MagmaPower: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Don't be caught unaware
How can someone without sense be sensing?

4 Likes

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
MagmaPower:

How can someone without sense be sensing?
Are you feeling guilty

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
DoorstepFoods:
In the midst of everything, even though overwhelming, let's not forget to pray and allow the supernatural to stir the natural.
I pray we get that NEW NIGERIA we all deserve.

Eat well, stay healthy.
With Love from Doorstep foods

For reasons unexplainable, you post made me emotional. cry

You truly deserve a New Nigeria. Freedom from the tyrannical forces that have held its people back.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by DoorstepFoods: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
whatever happens, all we hope for now is peace

SimplyFacts:

Don't be caught unaware
Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by DoorstepFoods: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
our hearts are heavy right now
Stay strong and help whoever you can
The government may have failed us, now lets not fail ourselves.
Sweet dreams dear
Jeromejnr:

For reasons unexplainable, you post made me emotional. cry

You truly deserve a New Nigeria. Freedom from the tyrannical forces that have held its people back.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by Beckysexy(f): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na to leave this country sure pass undecided
I'm just tired of this bullsh*t embarassed

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by fineboynl(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
the lekki killing really get things out of hand. lesson have been learnt. tinubu masterminds that killing with Lagos state governor just for polical appeasement. but presidential career tinubu is sacrificing his people is already dead before it arrived.

the unrest will still last some week to come. people are still angry. let watch and see the police reformed and other issues raises during the protect.

the lekki killing shouldn't be sweep under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by mightyhazel: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
e well o

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by baralatie(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
well!

we are left with wanton destruction of properties in adeniran Ogunsanya,npa, igando,admiralty way and some parts of Lagos.
bRt route is basically down and out.
bank buildings and atm vandalised
insurance claims
bank loans
unemployment or layoffs
trauma patients

and God help us

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2020
You're left with very unfortunate devastating environment.
If really going to school differentiate literates from illiterates then I didn't see the value of Education in the south concerning these destruction and barbaric protest.
The protest still has the full backing of the so called educated elders & elites just to settle their political goals but unknown to them it really exposed their weaknesses; poor leadership, poor moral upbringings, criminal tendencies among their youths, political primitivism.
How can you allow ur children to destroy ur businesses, ur reputation, ur heritage, ur institutions, ur pride in the name of political movement because it's clear the protest isn't just about ending SARS!
The youths have really disgraced their generation.

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by DoorstepFoods: 1:39am On Oct 23, 2020
if you find any sure way, abeg alert me grin

Beckysexy:
Na to leave this country sure pass undecided
I'm just tired of this bullsh*t embarassed
Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by DoorstepFoods: 1:41am On Oct 23, 2020
I believe the machineries used for this vandalisation are thugs sha, not the normal endsars protesters
May God help us

Coronabirus:
You're left with very unfortunate devastating environment.
If really going to school differentiate literates from illiterates then I didn't see the value of Education in the south concerning these destruction and barbaric protest.
The protest still has the full backing of the so called educated elders & elites just to settle their political goals but unknown to them it really exposed their weaknesses; poor leadership, poor moral upbringings, criminal tendencies among their youths, political primitivism.
How can you allow ur children to destroy ur businesses, ur reputation, ur heritage, ur institutions, ur pride in the name of political movement because it's clear the protest isn't just about ending SARS!
The youths have really disgraced their generation.
Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by DoorstepFoods: 1:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Amen o
Amen undecided
baralatie:
well!

we are left with wanton destruction of properties in adeniran Ogunsanya,npa, igando,admiralty way and some parts of Lagos.
bRt route is basically down and out.
bank buildings and atm vandalised
insurance claims
bank loans
unemployment or layoffs
trauma patients

and God help us
Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by gbolagunte81693: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2020
:I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise If you know, you know Don't be caught unaware
Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
DoorstepFoods:
I believe the machineries used for this vandalisation are thugs sha, not the normal endsars protesters
May God help us

We can't change the narration, the thugs are among the protesters. God won't help people who don't want help themselves!

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Left With Now? by Beckysexy(f): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
DoorstepFoods:
if you find any sure way, abeg alert me grin

Ok grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Umahi An Ingrate - Ebonyi Lawmakers / What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? / Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.