Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences (46756 Views)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Rotexzy1u(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
cue64:
When I was told this, the idea seemed so straight and easy, but very smart and necessary, so from ground up that was how a billion dollar company was built, and today, they company has branched into so many subsidiaries like having his own dianping, mobike and few more.
For about over a year now or so, they’ve been experimenting on delivering foods with drones, which is another very smart and crucial initiative.
Currently I think that only works in Shenzhen, cos that’s only where I have found it.
But one sure thing is that, these people are constantly thinking of new ways to improve and make their lives easier via technology.. to understand more, download the 1688 app and go through the catalogue, see for yourself, what these people are inventing every single day. They got to understand that tech has no boundaries and they are definitely exploring it to the fullest.
boss, please any idea on when china will open border for international students
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Rotexzy1u(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
cue64:
When I was told this, the idea seemed so straight and easy, but very smart and necessary, so from ground up that was how a billion dollar company was built, and today, they company has branched into so many subsidiaries like having his own dianping, mobike and few more.
For about over a year now or so, they’ve been experimenting on delivering foods with drones, which is another very smart and crucial initiative.
Currently I think that only works in Shenzhen, cos that’s only where I have found it.
But one sure thing is that, these people are constantly thinking of new ways to improve and make their lives easier via technology.. to understand more, download the 1688 app and go through the catalogue, see for yourself, what these people are inventing every single day. They got to understand that tech has no boundaries and they are definitely exploring it to the fullest.
boss, please any idea on when china will open border for international students..
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by DanceVille: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cue64 I jus started following this thread yesterday and I'm glad I found it.

Please don't abandon this thread and would love if you continue giving us updates.

Appreciate!
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by madukaanaya(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
nice thread great
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Themmiee21: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
What a very inspiring thread...
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Nicenick: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Boss man I greet, Weldon for the wonderful job you are doing here. I've been following most of your trend via China cos I'm interested in coming over. Please can you drop your WhatsApp number, I want to you to share some insight via Chinese student Visa processing. Thanks and God bless.

cue64:
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Missionaire: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
cue64:
Off topic discussion, so I just wanted to say this, not in a bad light but I feel like Nigeria is one major reason Africa is backwards I’m saying this cos the things I have experienced with other Africans and the way I was brought up there’s too much differences
Okay one of the thing is I have lived with Nigerians before now, and everyday we always had problems, from very silly things thAt shouldn’t even cause problem.. so recently I have been living with some Angolan flatmates and there’s a huge difference things I actually thought mattered a lot actually don’t even matter to them, for example, they are way older than me, and each time my girlfriend cooks and we serve them food, I always push my girlfriend to go get the. Dishes and wash it, often times they don’t allow her, even sometimes when they serve us food, they take the dishes before we even know, and when there are dirty dishes they don’t even feel shy to wash them and clean up, even when I insist on doing it they say No, so why I decided to write this is, the Angola consular actually visited them in the house one time, and he was served food, they happily ate like kids and when he was done he took his plate to the kitchen by himself and washed it. You needed to see how stunned I was. I just thought about it, like if even a local government chairman I Nigeria visits your house and you give him food even the way they eat, he wouldn’t eat that way talk more of taking his own dishes. Staying with these guys has thought me that they actually don’t want someone doing for them what they can do for themselves. And that so many things we see as forbidden or very bad doesn’t even matter to them, trust me at this point I’m learning and if my girlfriend cooks and brings food for us to eat after eating I don’t feel shy to take the dishes and clean them up, I sometimes love cooking and cooking while my girlfriend is still asleep and waking her. To brush and come to eat is actually very fun to me now and trust me we can move forward if we actually do away with some silly entitled mentality..
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please is it advisable to visit China with a business visa ? Keep renewing it for longer stays?
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 1:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Got some interesting things I want to write about, so what do we say about reviving this thread??

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by felixzo1(m): 5:59am On Feb 10, 2023
cue64:
Got some interesting things I want to write about, so what do we say about reviving this thread??
welcome back bro, we have been patiently waiting
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by BentizilL: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2023
cue64:
Welcome back bro
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Sweetvie: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2023
cue64:
Welcome back 🤗
We're waiting cheesy
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
20 comments and we are good to go

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Sweetvie: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
cue64:
20 comments and we are good to go
Haba nau
Post something for more views and comments
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Okay, one interesting thing I wanted to talk about is the situation of the redesigned naira notes, why I wanted to talk about it is because something china actually did something similar years ago, before writing this I wanted to make sure I can get hold of the both old and new notes to really buttress my point, but in this country getting cash is relatively difficult unless you go to the bank, everyone smilingly use wechat and Alipay, but I’d still find a way to get it and then make an edit on the post.
Okay my point is this, few years ago China actually made a little design and color change on its 10, 20 and 50 rmb denomination, I think that was 2019/2020 cos I started noting the difference when I just got here, but the thing about it is, they didn’t make no announcement or even an awareness about it, no fuse or nothing, at first even some citizens didn’t know the new notes especially the 50 cos when I gave it as payment around that 2019, some older citizens didn’t accept they thought it was fake
But here we are 2023 and I tell you what, the old and new notes are still being accepted, nobody cares or ask questions about it, nobody even talks about it, and I can assure you that if you ask some foreigners living here today, they would tell you they didn’t even notice it..
now my question is why does everything about Nigeria have to be difficult? Why do we have to most time behave like animals? I mean see the situation of what’s going on? Even my Chinese friend who does business with Nigerians called me to ask why does the leaders who make things difficult for the citizens in Nigeria? I just didn’t know what answer to give him.. 2 things I can say in all this is 1 we never get any policy right, 2 a country as big as Nigeria with its enormous population should have a very reliable mobile money service, we don’t have to rely too much on cash, plus we need to do a lot more sensitization, to make people aware of this cashless policy it would have saved us a lot from all the stress we are currently going through right now...

4 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Side bonus, China is fully opened for business now, you can start applying for visas and tickets are cheaper now... so if you’ve been planning to visit China, for business, holiday, or For schooling its the time to start now.....

4 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Nicoswit(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
cue64:
I'm happy you are back
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 1:48am On Feb 13, 2023
The booming Chinese Electric motorbike industry... another lovely topic I want to talk about

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 1:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Please those who sent me messages, and I didn’t respond, I have been finding it difficult to get into my mailbox
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Sweetvie: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2023
cue64:
Side bonus, China is fully opened for business now, you can start applying for visas and tickets are cheaper now... so if you’ve been planning to visit China, for business, holiday, or For schooling its the time to start now.....
Good to hear 🤗
I'd love to visit smiley
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Sweetvie: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2023
cue64:
The booming Chinese Electric motorbike industry... another lovely topic I want to talk about
Sure, with pic tho' grin
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Please bear with me, I’m trying to compile a lot of pictures, trust me when I start writing again I won’t stop till like 10 pages are occupied

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2023
alakara:

Do we have anything like this in Nigeria and can things like this work in Nigeria?
Thanks.
Yes Alot of food and delivery app in Nigeria already. E.g jumiafoods, glovo, ofood, chowdeck, etc. Most big fast food companies e.g dominos, cold Stone, chicken republic, jazzyburger all run a food delivery services
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by swanpiccolo: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
yourshopkwikguy:
Yes Alot of food and delivery app in Nigeria already. E.g jumiafoods, glovo, ofood, chowdeck, etc. Most big fast food companies e.g dominos, cold Stone, chicken republic, jazzyburger all run a food delivery services

I'm using a couple of them, the service is far from flawless, but it's very convenient.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Sweetvie: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
cue64:
Please bear with me, I’m trying to compile a lot of pictures, trust me when I start writing again I won’t stop till like 10 pages are occupied
Ok. We're waiting smiley
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Mulatta(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brother we're waiting for the pictures, I go vex for you oo, it's already getting too long.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Hannover(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
cue64:
i honestly want to come back, but I don’t even know where to start from anymore

I really love all your post here. I was just granted a work permit from china for the processing of my Z Visa here in Nigeria. Please what are my chances of getting the visa. How is working in china like? Hoping to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Efeboyi: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tech is the future but our government, people don't know that or lemme say it doesn't cross their minds cry

Op God bless you for this thread.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by SGANIVA(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Please do you have any connections on how to get student visa
cue64:
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Hannover(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2023
cue64 where are you? Please we are still waiting for you here on this thread
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by King8080: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Op good you are back bro
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Alabaintprice(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
I need someone who stays in Guangdong Shenzhen, China

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.