Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences (46704 Views)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Stewart883(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
cue64:
The line 6 metro in Guangzhou is actually one of my favorite lines of all the metro, not cos it’s beautiful, or cos it’s the best but cos simply it just fascinates me. Of the kind of architectural prowess they showed on this line, many of the stops on this lines I guess they didn’t have enough space to build a very large metro station so they had to utilize the little space they have, there by building one metro line underground, another on top and another until again... I just didn’t know how well to snap the pictures to properly illustrate it..

Hmm
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Stewart883:

I got a job in china from Nigeria in April last year. But unfortunately I was denied visa. Work permit, everything was ready but the visa lady was just a sadist. Does this mean they don't want Nigerians to work in their country? Please can you answer this question
in all honesty? They don’t like Nigerians,.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
noskcid:

I have sent mails to cue64 but no response cool
how many times are you going to disturb my mail. You’ve sent a message twice I replied you, you sent again now
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by noskcid(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
cue64:
how many times are you going to disturb my mail. You’ve sent a message twice I replied you, you sent again now

I didn't see your mail bro, i would have responded.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by noskcid(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
cue64:

Baba don para
No vex
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Cutealexio(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Not only Nigerians but blacks entirely,
most schools will rather give a Russian an English teaching job rather than a black African because of skin color. Few of them that were able to travel out of China are different from the ones who haven't. Most Chinese in Africa are what they called (Migrant workers) in China, they're from villages but when they get to Africa they treat them like kings, they are the ones making bad videos of Africa on (douyin) Chinese version of tiktok, which further fuels the hate and disrespect towards Africans. God help us
cue64:
in all honesty? They don’t like Nigerians,.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cutealexio:
Not only Nigerians but blacks entirely,
most schools will rather give a Russian an English teaching job rather than a black African because of skin color. Few of them that were able to travel out of China are different from the ones who haven't. Most Chinese in Africa are what they called (Migrant workers) in China, they're from villages but when they get to Africa they treat them like kings, they are the ones making bad videos of Africa on (douyin) Chinese version of tiktok, which further fuels the hate and disrespect towards Africans. God help us
yeah you’re very correct to a large extent, truth is generations of Asians have been taught that the white are kings and Africans are slaves, they why they play sucker to whites and try to show us they are better when they see us, they don’t like blacks nor just Chinese but world over, but Nigeria is on another level here in china, even fellow blacks hardly respect Nigerians, come here with a niger passport on business visa, u can easily convert, but with even the free hands they have now where other nationalities are converting their visas, go with a Nigerian passport and they will tell you simply, no cannot do with this passport

6 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Saying china is the headquarter of copy goods, is definitely not a lie, this people can copy anything on earth and make it look like the very original itself, if you’re buying anything in Africa today, there’s a high chance that what you’re buying is actually not the original product, because, most African countries do not have a regulatory body to check for counterfeit products.. they’ve so copied everything even up to our daily products like toothpaste and soaps.. you can’t blame them either cos importers in Africa do not care about the peoples wellbeing, as long as they are making money nothing else matters, this shop always go to sit whenever I’m around This particular area, beck’s there’s one fine girl I used to eye in the shop, turns out she was married. They have copy of all our dearie products..and their main customers actually comes from Africa..

7 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by noskcid(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wow clone masters.
God bless you all this festive season

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by noskcid(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
cue64:
Saying china is the headquarter of copy goods, is definitely not a lie, this people can copy anything on earth and make it look like the very original itself, if you’re buying anything in Africa today, there’s a high chance that what you’re buying is actually not the original product, because, most African countries do not have a regulatory body to check for counterfeit products.. they’ve so copied everything even up to our daily products like toothpaste and soaps.. you can’t blame them either cos importers in Africa do not care about the peoples wellbeing, as long as they are making money nothing else matters, this shop always go to sit whenever I’m around This particular area, beck’s there’s one fine girl I used to eye in the shop, turns out she was married. They have copy of all our dearie products..and their main customers actually comes from Africa..

Bro i didn't receive any of your mails
Perhaps you can add my wechat: lsf001h
It's my personal wechat
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
cue64:

if chinese make fake products, then who make the real ones ? the american workers ? why dont you question yourselves why you prefer to buy the fakes ? because cheaper ? i dont think chinese in china will buy those fakes in your photos. the best is for the West and chinese consumers , the second is for developing countries.

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
HassieMalcomson:
I have mixed feelings about the Chinese. If I look at their progress and development in the past few decades then I would have to say they are very hardworking and resilient people. But I noticed they don't accept outside things easily and prefer to live in their own communities and prefer their own culture only. Is it true? Share your experience regarding Chinese people.

1% chinese are extremely smart , they have IQ above 130 , they are the elites. the rest are dumbass. china is meritocracy. you see how strong the power of those 1% , which offsets the rest with a surplus and this surplus is what you call "china's huge development". but of course, without those 99% dumbass as limbs , the brain has no use for anything.

and sometimes even the 1% feel suffocated for the whole strict control under the communist regime which is meant to the 99% dumbass. without the strict brainwash and slavish control, the dumbass can not efficiently contribute their par to the economic development

8 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cutealexio:
As I was heading out this morning, something came on my mind. In Africa and Nigeria especially we don't usually do proper family planning and we don't really plan for the lives of our children. Most parents will only plan to get their Children educated then they can find a good job and start hustling for life on their own and the circle continues. I'll like to talk about how I prefer the Chinese way. As you all know most Chinese have just one or two kids, I have met some with four kids but not common. According to Chinese culture if your child is getting married you must buy a house for him or you give him/her a substantial money to get a mortgage. It's only the elite that does this in Nigeria but with proper family planning I think the middle class can also do this. I have met a lot of Chinese couple with one kid with a lot of properties registered on their names, this means the child is already a millionaire before 18, the parents would have started saving for their child immediately they gave birth to the child. You wonder why Chinese real estate is growing everyday and why poverty is declining daily?

china 's land tenure is 70 years ! how come grandparents bequeath the house to their heirs? and since the houses are so expensive, how can ordinary families afford ? what if a family have 2 kids? to split a house after the parents die? do you think a densely inhabited building in china can match a one story villa in japan or america ? that is a myth that a noisy dirty crowded urban high rise building in china which causes dozens of suicide cases sells 10 times more chinese money than a quiet clean spacious villa in rural america. no wonder the currency rate is 7 to 1.

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
as writen by a foreigner, this is a thread with circumstantial perspectives. but those photos do not reveal a real Guangzhou with intricate local old streets with all sorts of food stalls and markets. the charm of china is its lifestyle. those hollow soulless buildings are nightmares.

why not visit sacred heart cathedral in GZ ? its sunday mass is more like an african re-union party.

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
igbesachick:

if chinese make fake products, then who make the real ones ? the american workers ? why dont you question yourselves why you prefer to buy the fakes ? because cheaper ? i dont think chinese in china will buy those fakes in your photos. the best is for the West and chinese consumers , the second is for developing countries.
I really don’t understand what you mean bro, but whatever isn’t made by the original company, is what we term copy or fake, no matter who makes it and how good they make it looks as long as it doesn’t carry the original seal of the company, then it’s fake.. we are the reason why they produce copy goods, and sell to us, cos we care more about our pocket than we care about our wellbeing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
I’m promising atleast 5 to 6 updates detailing the people of china 2moro the 26th and a few pictures of the old local streets to go along with... please stay tuned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
igbesachick:
as writen by a foreigner, this is a thread with circumstantial perspectives. but those photos do not reveal a real Guangzhou with intricate local old streets with all sorts of food stalls and markets. the charm of china is its lifestyle. those hollow soulless buildings are nightmares.

why not visit sacred heart cathedral in GZ ? its sunday mass is more like an african re-union party.
I’m getting there bro, I decided to take it step by step

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
igbesachick:

1% chinese are extremely smart , they have IQ above 130 , they are the elites. the rest are dumbass. china is meritocracy. you see how strong the power of those 1% , which offsets the rest with a surplus and this surplus is what you call "china's huge development". but of course, without those 99% dumbass as limbs , the brain has no use for anything.

and sometimes even the 1% feel suffocated for the whole strict control under the communist regime which is meant to the 99% dumbass. without the strict brainwash and slavish control, the dumbass can not efficiently contribute their par to the economic development
you're very correct, but what I’d like to chip in is that, for any place in the world to truly develop, there has to be smart ones rulings the dumb ones, putting them under control, and using them as a tool to fast track development, that’s why Americans needed black slaves that’s how PM Lee was able to build Singapore, that’s same thing in china but in Africa the case seem to be different, cos the stupid ones are actually the ones in power ruling the smart ones, that’s why we are where we are today....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Fidelismaria: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
cue64:
I’m promising atleast 5 to 6 updates detailing the people of china 2moro the 26th and a few pictures of the old local streets to go along with... please stay tuned

Bring it on, we're patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 12:45am On Dec 26, 2020
cue64:
I really don’t understand what you mean bro, but whatever isn’t made by the original company, is what we term copy or fake, no matter who makes it and how good they make it looks as long as it doesn’t carry the original seal of the company, then it’s fake.. we are the reason why they produce copy goods, and sell to us, cos we care more about our pocket than we care about our wellbeing

wow, you think the REAL colgate toothpaste is not made in china? i am very curious where you find that shop selling all "fake" self-care merchandise ? and they are english-packaged. obviously , they are for budget-oriented foreigners.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 12:53am On Dec 26, 2020
cue64:

in china, you can point your camera right to the chinese and take a photo. they dont mind. probably they will come to take a selfie with you. but of course, you dont need to.just some random photos is enough.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 1:28am On Dec 26, 2020
igbesachick:

wow, you think the REAL colgate toothpaste is not made in china? i am very curious where you find that shop selling all "fake" self-care merchandise ? and they are english-packaged. obviously , they are for budget-oriented foreigners.
you're getting it all wrong, even the Real Nike is sold in china, same as all original designers, but the well crafted copies, still litter everywhere....
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by igbesachick: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2020
cue64:
you're getting it all wrong, even the Real Nike is sold in china, same as all original designers, but the well crafted copies, still litter everywhere....

i am just curious where you locate that fake shop , it is so funny ! never see such a shop in china. ok, i get your point , though. i am just surprised to see that shop
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Alexgeneration(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
cue64:
You didn't reply your mail Bro
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Miraj22(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
I'm having mixed feelings about that country
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
You people rushing to Pm somebody, count me out of whatever you’re doing... I’m not endorsing anything or anyone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) / Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.