Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' (13453 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It / The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Dreyton36: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

So your prophet married so many wives he was fucking and changing pussies

Advised other Muslim men to marry many wives as they can to enjoy themselves

And yet did not allow his daughter's husband to marry another wife except his daughter.

What do we call that

@Naijaolosho on the beat grin were you there or you were told , anyway I for like price ur market o
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Tyriq: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2020
youngdroly:

If Muslim is bomb religion then how do you say of Adolf Hitler?
Is Adolf Hitler a religion?

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Dreyton36: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Scavy:
I have to make useless declaration before i can comment on this trash.

on sunday when you make christian post all these children of religion of piss will jump on the post to comment rubbish freely

thunder will fire every staff of nairaland from the top to the bottom

islam is truely the religion of piss and shit indeed

useless people.

grin grin grin ;Dmy Belle oo wow , so mumu people like you still exists ? grin grin grin
Kwantinu jare
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Kubernetes: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

And yet did not allow his daughter's husband to marry another wife except his daughter.

What do we call that

The prophets marriage to many wives were political in other to bring the various tribes together and also solidify the brotherhood in Islam.
You will be surprised to hear that the prophet married a Coptic Christian call Marian. All in all, he married about 8 wife's of which the first was a widow called Khadijah. Do you know that how many wife's David, Solomon etc married? Them marry one each abi?
The verse for Muslims faithful was revealed that Muslims can marry from one to four wife's but you must deal justly BTW them.
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by olayiwolaay(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
May Allah forgive you of the sins you commit out of ignorance.

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) did not do polygamy for the reasons you believed in because you have no knowledge about his marital life.

He (S.A.W) was monogamous for 25 years when married to his first wife, Khadija bint Khuwaylid until her demise when he took others.

Of his 13 wives, only two bore him children: Khadija and Maria al-Qibtiyya. Most of them were widows with no one to take care of them, he took them to preach peace and love of humanity and not for sex as you thought.

Nb: most of the wives he later took were older than him.

Learn, get facts before you commit sins out of ignorance.

Peace be upon u.

NaijaOlosho:
grin

What do we call that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by ebbo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jabioro:
He was servant to Kadjat,she used to sent him on trade errands to Jerusalem,he has well travel to isreal and there he learned the books (Bible) the past deeds of prophets,Christ was introduced to him by the early Christian.. mostly the Catholics..where confusion emerge in term of Adoration to Holy Mary..He decided to form his own way..

U mean Muhammad S.A.W saw this miracle in the bible and copy it? U re not serious,mind u they was no science then to know the difference between fresh water and salt water oh.
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Jabioro: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
ebbo:

U mean Muhammad S.A.W saw this miracle in the bible and copy it? U re not serious,mind u they was no science then to know the difference between fresh water and salt water oh.
Who told you there is no science then..If he didn't copy from the book, where did he get history of Abraham (Ibrahim) did happened in lineage? Or Suleiman ( Solomon) and most related stories he input..Go
and learn the beginning of Islam..as the beginning of Christianity was """In the beginning when God created the universe the earth was formless and desolate""" Show me the first verse of Qur'an..
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
olayiwolaay:

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) did not do polygamy for the reasons you believed in because you have no knowledge about his marital life.

He (S.A.W) was monogamous for 25 years when married to his first wife, Khadija bint Khuwaylid until her demise when he took others.

Of his 13 wives, only two bore him children: Khadija and Maria al-Qibtiyya. Most of them were widows with no one to take care of them, he took them to preach peace and love of humanity and not for sex as you thought.

Peace be upon u.

So your God and prophet married 13 wives and you are so proud of him?

Honestly I think you people have been brainwashed into this religion which is the culture of the Saudi Arabians

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Skylee(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
hollaryincar:
Allahu Akbar
Anytime I hear the nonsense above, I have a feeling that someone's head is about to be beheaded or some throats about to be cut or rather a suicide bomber is nearby.

Religion of piss causing troubles everywhere all over the world.
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jabioro:
He was servant to Kadjat,she used to sent him on trade errands to Jerusalem,he has well travel to isreal and there he learned the books (Bible) the past deeds of prophets,Christ was introduced to him by the early Christian.. mostly the Catholics..where confusion emerge in term of Adoration to Holy Mary..He decided to form his own way..
The most ignorant people among the 3 religion of God are Christians. The perfection of Quran miracles are clear while the Bible is full of contradictions. The war between Bible and science is as a result of imperfections in the Bible as a result of complete editing and duping of the whole Christians by St. Paul and subsequent changes.
I urge u to go and check miracles in Quran and their perfection which can't be matched by any book.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Midas01: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
I was about to say that.
Amspecial:
don't forget that a demon also knows that
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
olayiwolaay:

Peace be upon u.

You're not even ashamed, telling the world that your prophet married UNDERAGE and OVER-AGE girls just to suit his sexual life. Wait is that the instructions allah gave Muhammad?

What is the MAXIMUM numbers of wives allah gave you slaves to have?
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Trulydude(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Savagethe21st(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
ucheuzor1:

Just shout Allahu Akbar!, And you're free grin
hahahahaha....can never believe in that shit
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by adams123: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Akfrenzy:
grin bomb religion #wemove
Christianity is a drone religion #WEMOVE!
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by adams123: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You're not even ashamed, telling the world that your prophet married UNDERAGE and OVER-AGE girls just to suit his sexual life. Wait is that the instructions allah gave Muhammad?

SOLOMON had 700wives with 300 concubines..he is a prophet of GOD..
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
adams123:

SOLOMON had 700wives with 300 concubines..he is a prophet of GOD..

Buhahaha So Solomon was a Prophet right? See how your alfa imam Sheikh has brainwashed you grin
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by youngdroly(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tyriq:

Is Adolf Hitler a religion?
Isn't he a Christian?
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by tolguy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

What do we call that
what is your gain for this comment? leave good legacy to remember u even after ur death
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by dammyagboola(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Allah Akbar.
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by olayiwolaay(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

The "not for sex" part is what u skipped, reading twice will make u to understand better rather that scanning and rushing to comment.

Your name says it all.
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2020
olayiwolaay:

The "not for sex" part is what u skipped, reading twice will make u to understand better rather that scanning and rushing to comment.

Your name says it all.

If NOT for sex so what is it in for? Or you want to start disgracing Muhammad again?

Please found time to read below hadith and do justice to them if truly your messenger Muhammad is NOT in for sex as you claimed..

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 298:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me . While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

MUHAMMAD EVEN STUCK AISHAT

... He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'A'isha who had narratednthis: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near hisnfeet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the
darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?..."

Sahih Muslim 4:2127

He (Muhammad) used to visit her (Mariyam) there and ordered her to veil herself, [but] he had intercourse with her by virtue of her being his property."

Tabari's History, volume 39, page 194.
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by DeusXmachina: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Here is an experiment.

Take a sample of water from both water bodies.

And pour them both into the same container.

Will they mix? If yes, then the claim that they don't mix is false.

What creates the visible dividing line between the two water bodies is a matter of density and temperature, but they do in fact mix. Just more slowly.

If the claim is about how fresh water rivers are never over run by the salty oceans/seas and vise versa. You need to understand how the oceans are salty in the first place.

Rain fells to the Earth and ran over the land, breaks up rocks and transports minerals/salt to the ocean.
The ocean evaporates and becomes rain and falls as freshwater.
Rain replenishes freshwater in rivers and streams, so they don’t taste salty. However, the water in the ocean collects all of the salt and minerals from all of the rivers that flow into it.

The salt water oceans don't overrun the rivers, because it is the freshwater rivers that flow from usually higher elevations and discharge into the oceans.
Do note that rising sea levels pose the risk of causing backflow from the oceans and increasing the salinity of rivers downstream, possibly turning some deltas into salty marshes.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by DeusXmachina: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
I'd like to see what scientific research papers you read that discuss how water from the different water bodies never mix.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? / Ruling On Buying And Selling Land / What is the cost of Sallah Ram in your area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.