Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sympathizing With My Generation... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sympathizing With My Generation... (148 Views)

Why Is Labour Party VP Candidate 'sympathizing' With Peter Obi? (video) / I Can't Seem To Understand Why Afrikans Are Sympathizing With The Queen / My Generation Has Failed Nigerians - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sympathizing With My Generation... by wasol: 3:51am On Oct 23, 2020
SYMPATHIZING WITH MY GENERATION AND CLARION-CALLING MY ODUAL COMPATRIOTS!!!

#WHOWILLSTANDFORODUAL!!!

REST IN PEACE OUR HEROES.
As we mourn the gruesome and unfortunate murder of our brothers and sisters in cold blood over what happened at Lekki tollgate in Lagos State and similar occurrences in other parts of the nation, it is pertinent to understand that these are the bloody and unfortunate event that occurs when a community, clan, kingdom, state, nation, people, continent or even race, is about to move to another height in development, freedom, success or honour without such (land or people) being redeemed first. Yes! The Lord Jesus Christ actually died for all lands, people, race, etc while we are all yet sinners; (Rom. 5:cool but God through His eternal love for man, reveals a set-out standards or process through which, every man or land could, (not only) accept Christ into individual hearts as Lord and personal saviour but also personal, communal, national, racial or even generational process through which, the stripes, crucifixion, death, resurrection, blood and the water that gushed out of the sides of Christ could be accepted, applied and retained for the ultimate dislodgement of satan and his kingdom for their glorious manifestation and optimal redemption, freedom, salvation and development to be achieved without confusion, crises or blood bath. God have different ways and processes per-time through which He heals, delivers, make free and bless His people, and that's why we go to God for the heavenly pattern, process, dates, number of days and the season for such a person, people or place according to God's will or plan for them at that appointed time. It is towards the objectives of knowing or revealing these divine details that made God to invite us for a reasoning together with Him first, for we to become as white as snow or wool,(Isaiah 1:18) the need to know the truth before been genuinely free, (John 8:32) be humbled in His presence in self realization especially of what we did wrong with a strong will to repent when opportuned, before praying and the Lord to hear us from heaven, forgive our sins and heal our land (2Chron. 7:14) There's also the requirement of willingness and obedience in order for us to enjoy the good of the land (Isaiah 1:19-20) without stress, pandemonium or tears, just as the character of always knowing and doing His Father's will per time, rooted in the Word and established on the platform of faith, enabled the Lord Jesus Christ, been our role model as christians, to heal and deliver more than all other ministers and prophets. (Lk.10:22; Math.26:39,42; John 8:28) If there's no heavenly processes with specifications per time for communities, nations, family or individuals, the number of churches adding to prayers going on in every family and community is enough to rapidly bring peace and development and equally bring good repentance into the churches but as you can see, because the land haven't got her salvation, it's even difficult to find one genuinely repented soul in most of our communities but rather, violence and crises still threaten or take lives and properties even at the slightest disagreements between persons, communal crises, land disputes, chieftancy, royalty or political processes and even our natural resources. At the end, the blood of youths usually go down as the price for the new dawn, and unknown to the people or communities, such blood goes in to support or renew foundational or ancient rituals or bloodsheds to renew the devils license to remain incharge of such people or place through ancestral strongholds and ancient covenants, especially the youths since they are the primary field armies marching every generational new dawn into reality.

In acceptance of such sacrifices, ancient forces of all kinds and realms are reempowered to take full control of such a place or people, and in a bead to further captivate and make the people more vulnerable towards the next season of bloodiness, partying and immorality shall increase on the land especially among the youths, so as to make them spiritually powerless, defenceless and visionless, in order to set them against God's Word (Joel 2:28) as the visionary symbols of hope and the future, because the devil is aware that, where there is no vision, the people perish.(Prov. 29:18)
Check most of the protest videos and occasional or open street parties could be observed. This gave the enemies chance to infiltrate.

This was the more reason I have written series of letters to open the eyes of the Odual man on the need to redeem our land to avert such unslaught since our time has come for God to open the land for development.
Recall, that before Anyu produce the first elected Local Government Chairman from Odual extraction, the land violently claimed lives of innocent youths because it has not been redeemed.
Just as nothing has happened before, without God first of all revealing, in the month of October, 2013, God revealed what was to happen at Anyu and directed me to go and speak to one of their prominent sons, I went to Port Harcourt and delivered the message to the person and what needed to be done to avert it, but it was ignored and in less than two years, the avoidable happened.
It is on this backdrop that I am still calling on all Odual sons/daughters to work hard for the success of the proposed 'Odual Unity Rally', in other to cleanse the land so that the development we seek, will not consume the blood of our children.

I wish to cease this opportunity to inform you that people actually made promises towards the Odual Unity Rally, but for now only three persons have made financial commitment. Join me appreciate: Comrade Messiah Karibo Wilfred (KSC), Mr Wariboko Believing Jnr. who had fulfilled their promises and Mr Ebogidi Arugu Abraham who never made any promise yet surprised us on Tuesday night (20th October) with his own token.
For now, we are yet to get even up to one quarter of the budget, so we'll still go back to God for the next line of action as we can't afford to do a haphazard work because God have His standards and strategy for victory in any battle.

NOTE: THERE IS NO DIRECT SPONSOR, SO YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL GO A LONG WAY.

ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR ODUAL UNITY RALLY.
Name: SOGBETE PRINCEWILL
Number: 2069214402
Account type: SAVINGS
Bank: UBA

Thank you and God bless you greatly.
We Love You!

LONG LIVE HRH KING TEMPLE MAC-DONALD JAMALA II.
Oola-ema Odual Kingdom XIX.
LONG LIVE ODUAL KINGDOM.
LONG LIVE RIVERS STATE.
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Signed:
Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred.
(Mission Lt. Commandant).
The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field. a.k.a The Gideon's Squad.
08162337208, 08029643864, 08068884458 & 08020528430.
Email: goodshepherdmissionaries@gmail.com
www.messengerjspee..com
Facebook: @thegideonsquad

(1) (Reply)

2020 Frustration And Nigeria Future Destiny As A Country . / Lekki Shootings: Amnesty International Demands Justice / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.